• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

8a8.png

Stare into the face of death.

On that note, I need to get some shut eye so goodnight everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
ryanpk200 said:
@TehFanzyMetroid Is it possible for Space Pirates to be stunned for long periods of time? Like several hours or so?
Maybe if they managed to seriously damage Ridley or one of the War Vessels. Ridley should be their prime target.

@ryanpk200 Monaca's kinda acting creepy around Elizabeth you better make a reply... originally going to be a tad more creepy with her hands on Elizabeth but thought that would be a tad much

TehFanzyMetroid said:
Maybe if they managed to seriously damage Ridley or one of the War Vessels. Ridley should be their prime target.
I wanted to capture a space pirate through the use of XCOM's tazer thing called the arc thrower. Live captures really help XCOM R and D.

ryanpk200 said:
I wanted to capture a space pirate through the use of XCOM's tazer thing called the arc thrower. Live captures really help XCOM R and D.
Maybe one could misfire their grappling hook things and land in the barricade.

Some aliens in XCOM have a resistance to being tased. I was wondering if Space Pirates have something similar.

ryanpk200 said:
Some aliens in XCOM have a resistance to being tased. I was wondering if Space Pirates have something similar.
Maybe their armour but since they're susceptible to the electric grapple in Super Metroid iirc, it could work

@Some_Bloke What do you think of this

Strage looks at Stardust... "Fool, don't you see that purgatory is nothing compared to the COSMIC WASTELAND! RULED BY THE PRINCE of DARK MATTER!! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDUST!" Stardust said as he boots Strage into a tear that leads him to *insert better fitting universe here*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back