• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

ryanpk200 said:
@Some_Bloke I did reevaluating. Could you switch XCOM to chaotic good on the overview? I originally had they as neutral good because of their good intentions and willingness to work will law enforcement. However I decided to switch they to chaotic good. They have good intentions but they have barely any rules to follow.
Done

hudhouse said:
Where do you guys think I should put my Hunter? Any dimension other then Oryx's at this point...
Well there's the Marvel Cinematic Universe, the Age of Ultron universe and the WWE Universe. Considering his character he's probably best suited for either the MCU or the AOU.

theManCalledSting said:
Do factions take up a character slot?
Nope as they are NPCs.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Well there's the Marvel Cinematic Universe, the Age of Ultron universe and the WWE Universe. Considering his character he's probably best suited for either the MCU or the AOU.
Nope as they are NPCs.

[/QUOTE]
So the Nexus' are NPCs

Here's the Match Card and Order of the Fights

• Pre-Show Booker Dewitt, the Arrow and Neville vs. The Cosmic Wasteland with Elizabeth
  • The Authority's Open Challenge (Big Show and Corporate Kane vs. ???)
  • Last Man Standing Seth Rollins vs. Ocelot
  • Buried Alive Match Constantine vs. The Undertaker
  • Brock Lesnar vs. Big Boss
  • Dallas Texas Street Fight for the Intercontinental Championship Ruby Rose vs. The Champion Kevin Owens
  • Hell in a Cell for the Vacant WWE Championship CM Punk vs. Monaca Towa

So yeah the fights where it's just me against myself is going last so everyone else can have fun

theManCalledSting said:
"UH OH! I think I accidentally pointed those Broskis to a tear that leads to a zombie apocalypse universe!" Zack Ryder said as the Tear closed showing it was blocking the front door of the Mansion... "Oh well!" Ryder shrugged and continued his fist pumpin' ways
ಠ_ಠ

tumblr_ms5y2oxgsL1sgs1h6o6_r1_400.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back