• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

Also it was in the rules to begin with that OP characters would be "balanced". As I told him before (in a PM), taking out billions upon billions of Ultron Sentinels without breaking a sweat is completely OP. He should have read the rules before he joined.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Also it was in the rules to begin with that OP characters would be "balanced". As I told him before (in a PM), taking out billions upon billions of Ultron Sentinels without breaking a sweat is completely OP. He should have read the rules before he joined.

[/QUOTE]
At least when I introduce Cameo Characters or Full Characters... they mostly exist to forward plots and not oh I don't know... Derail the plot and make it about how cool my CHARACTER IS GUYZ

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]How long ago was this?

[/QUOTE]
A few minutes after you edited iirc. They shot into the barricade fo the 3rd time, once near Stevenson. That guy must have no peripheral vision.

Dis

44322507f1598b2a72259bb485f29db9.jpg

@Some_Bloke The Urn is the only way to control the Undertaker... also... There appears to be 3 Urns... the one you found and got destroyed... the first was melted down into a gold chain by Money Inc. ... another spare the one the CM Punk used when taunting the Undertaker during his rivalry

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]He flew away when *groans* Morbus tried to kill him. He's currently trying to get to the tear.

[/QUOTE]
To Conquer more universes

Would it be alright if later theres a tear falling into TWD Universe. Not sure if show or comics. Im into the 3rd TDW comic and watching S5E2 on Netflix.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]He flew away when *groans* Morbus tried to kill him. He's currently trying to get to the tear.

[/QUOTE]
I've got an idea on how to kill him. I want to see what you guys think. So in X-COM robot units have 0 will and some Psionic attacks deal damage based on will. So if we had a strong enough Psionic, could he kill Ultron using one of those attacks?

The only way I'd see my plan working is bringing the XCOM aliens into AOU and

let-them-fight.jpg

Both of the will based attacks are available to the aliens so that would have a higher chance of working. Only one of the attacks is available to XCOM and the only character that uses it dies at the end of the game.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Or just rebuilding himself with that self-repair mechanism.

[/QUOTE]
I completely forgot about that.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]This is comic Ultron, not the film one. The comic one is a lot more powerful.

[/QUOTE]
That was a part of issue that lead to the Drama...

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]This is comic Ultron, not the film one. The comic one is a lot more powerful.

[/QUOTE]
I know. We already discussed this last week. I just wanted to get criticism for my idea.

I think I should have better described or completely left out the section on Fusion Launchers because I wasn't expecting that reaction. But using air to air weapons against ground targets may have not have been the best idea. Especially when it's advanced fictional weapons.

@Some_Bloke I did reevaluating. Could you switch XCOM to chaotic good on the overview? I originally had they as neutral good because of their good intentions and willingness to work will law enforcement. However I decided to switch they to chaotic good. They have good intentions but they have barely any rules to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back