• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Support group rp

Shaun giggled to himself and pushed the door to leave the shop, holding it for Holow. That's when he saw a girl walking down the sidewalk crying.

"Cl...arity?" He asked, not sure if it was her.

Clarity sniffed and quickly wiped her eyes. "Oh hey" She faked a smile hoping she didn't look like she'd been crying.

Holow could tell, she had been crying. Her eyes where puffy and her smile didn't quite reach her eyes.

Nick smiled as he trotted down the sidewalk after the fun night with his friends, noticing the three in a crowd and crouching. "How's everything goin' guys?" Nick smiled, putting his phone down.

"Yeah I'm fine, just...going to the music store" She told him running a hand through her hair since it was probably a mess.

"No one want's to talk? Alright then....bye." Nick started to walk off toward his house. Weird. He's never been ignored like that?

Shaun looked over at Holow for a brief second with a kind of half smile, and then back at Clarity.

"Are you sure?" He asked, slightly worried.

(Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get any notifications! :( )

Shaun's smile faded slightly, and he looked down at the ground slightly awkwardly.

"O-okay then.." He sighed.

Shaun's smile faded slightly, and he looked down at the ground slightly awkwardly.

"O-okay then.." He sighed, not wanting to overstep any boundaries.

Astrid took her time finding the room for the support group,she thought that maybe if she walks slow enough the session will eventually end and she won't have to sit through about an hour talking about things she really doesn't want to talk about.

Clarity smiled "See you at support group I guess" She walked towards the community center. For the first time she didn't want to be there. She didn't want to pretend anymore, she wanted to get better yes but she wanted friends to help her through it. Her friends had abandoned her though when she'd needed them the most.

Shaun took a breath in to start speaking, but before he could start she'd already walked off.

"S**t.." He whispered, slumping down a little and rubbing his eyes.

Clarity went to the community center and was one of the first people there. It didn't start for a bit but she sat down anyway.

Unfortunately for Astrid,she finally found the little sign on the door that says "Support Group".She just sighed to herself and opened the door to see if anyone is there.

Moa was dropped off at the community center by her mom, as usual.

"Bye, sweetie." Her mom began, "Have a good-"

"Don't tell me to have a good day." Moa was not happy as she slammed the car door shut. She headed inside, her arms firmly crossed. She just wanted to get this over with so she could leave. She walked to the support group and ducked around the girl in the doorway. She took her usual seat in the circle and frowned at the floor.

"I guess we should probably head over..huh?" Shaun looked over to Holow with a small, slightly fake smile. He grabbed the sleeve of his hoodie and started twiddling it in his fingers.

Astrid saw the girl greet her,she just smiled shyly and awkwardly waved as she took a seat next to the door.

"That way I will be first to get out"
she thought to herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
A girl sat down next to her and Moa frowned at her, looking up from the floor.

"You're new here." she stated, brushing her hair back over her shoulders, "Aren't you?"

Astrid almost didn't hear the girl for she was too into her thoughts.She looked up to see the girl glancing her.

"Uh...yeah" she muttered,avoiding eye-contact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back