• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Support group rp

Shaun hopped out of the booth and jogged to the counter, and payed. The woman at the counter said something to him and he walked back over a bright red colour, with a small smile on his face.

Shaun grabbed his jacket, looking down at the floor.

"She said..w-we were a cute couple.." He mumbled quietly.

Holow blushed the darkest shade of red possible, pulling on her sleeves and pressing her hands to her face.

Shaun slipped on his jacket and looked over at Holow.

"So..where to next?" He tried not to stutter.

Holow shrugged. "We have hours till dawn, let alone full daylight." She said, wondering if her aunt was home.

Shaun walked out behind her and started walking down the street, the cool night breeze blowing past.

"I love the night time." He spoke quietly, almost without thinking.

Clarity sat down on a bench relaxing for a bit. She kept humming to herself though and she started playing air guitar. Others usually thought it was silly but she didn't care.

Holow nodded silently, looking up at the stars. They seemed to shine individually, some clustered close together, some seemingly abandoned in the darkness. She sighed. 'A metaphor for high school right?' She thought, looking back down at her shoes.

"It's just such a beautiful, yet sad sight." He stared deeply at the sky, his hands sliding into his pockets.

Holow nodded again, her gaze moving around, and finally settling on him. She could feel her face flush as she quickly returned her gaze to her slightly brown white laces.

"Heh." He chuckled quietly, still staring at the stars, "But it's only beautiful because each and every one is there, most people may just overlook such a beautiful occurrence but..each and every one of those stars is just so.." He paused and looked over at her, "SO important."

Haley walked down the street with a hoodie on. She had the hood up so it hid her face. She shoved her hands into her pockets not even knowing where she was going

Holow nodded, looking up at the sky again. She smiled, thinking of two stars that kind of looked like they where traveling closer and closer together.

Clarity walked home as the sun began to rise. She was surprised to find we dad waiting for her again. "We need to talk" He told her. "There's nothing to talk about" She said stepping back as he reached out to grab her arm.

Shaun hadn't realized the two had been walking so long, the sun was starting to rise already!

"Wow, time really flies..huh?" He said, wide eyed when he noticed the sunrise.

"We need to discuss you skipping school" Her father scowled at her clearly disappointed. "If you keep this up I'll have to force you to quit your job" Clarity looked shocked. "You can't do that!" "I will if I have to" "Ugh, this is so unfair!" She yelled at him and turned around walking back out and slamming the door behind her. She continued down the sidewalk and started crying.

Shaun noticed Holow trying to keep her hands warm, and looked around for a shop. He noticed a small clothes shop across the street and lead her there. He walked in and, without thinking, purchased a pair of fuzzy purple gloves.

"You looked a lil' chilly.." He chuckled.

Holow blushed darkly, taking the gloves and putting them on. They where soft, and she pressed them against her cheeks smiling.

"Come on you'll get better I'm sure" Haley's mom smiled. "No it won't nothing can help me!" Haley frowns at her mom. "I'm signing you up" Haley's mom grabs the phone in the living room. "Your going to regret this" Haley mutters under her breath

Users who are viewing this thread

Back