• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Support group rp

Nick laughed, "Why must you guys invade my space!" He grinned enthused. When Nick saw Clarity get kicked by one of the Jocks in the group, his grin turned dull and his eyes to shadow.

Nick ran up to the Jock. "What the fuck? Just because they are a little...different doesn't mean you have to torture them you insensitive idiot!" Nick shouted at him.

Clarity looked over at Nick smiling for a moment but it quickly faded. She didn't understand why he would stand up for her. They probably all were just freaks.

The Jock spit and hit Nick in the face, Nick fell straight to the ground with a bloody nose. The rest of his friends attacked the Jock, holding him down and taunting him.

Brooke quickly looked down and refused to look up in fear they would continusley torture him again. He wanted to do something, but what could he do?

Nick stood up slowly, blood dripping down his nose and leg hurting again. "My second beating today...." Nick sighed, walking to a chair and sitting on it.

Clarity sat down again hoping the group would leave. It was certainly the most interesting meeting they'd ever had.

Shaun slid his hands in his pockets as he walked, waiting for a response, he was kind of lost in this part of the city.

Holow nodded, smiling as she pointed to the building just ahead.

(Sorry. Just got back to my house since we had to borrow my grandparent's Wifi. Yay for no power)

@StoneyJr

Shaun nodded and smiled, not looking forward to running into that group again.

(No worries! :) None at all.)

(ok, whew, good)

Holow walked the final distance to the center, pausing just outside the door. 'Here we are." She said quietly. She bit her lower lip, kind of wanting to walk with him again, but not wanting to impose it upon him.

Shaun's smile faded a little, and he gently bashed his head against the side of the building..

"I can do this.." He whispered to himself.

(I hope you wouldn't have minded, but I might have spoken on your behalf a teensy tiny bit? :3 Just so Shaun could find the building?)

(It's alright. Not at all. Just so long as you are not putting words in my characters mouth~)

Holow looked at him, concern on her face. "Trust me, just keep your eyes down and don't speak. No one will bother you, most likely."

(No no, no words in mouths!)

Shaun rested his head against the wall, looked over to Holow and smiled, "Okay.."

Holow smiled back weakly, pulling open the door. She stood there for a moment, taking a deep breath before walking inside.

Holow looked around the room, noticing quite a few more. She inched away from the large group of people to a seat at the far corner. She sat her bag down next to her, heaving a heavy sigh.

Shaun kept his head down and sat next to Holow, since she was the only person he knew, and looked around a little bit.

Maybe she wasn't.

As he scanned the room, he noticed on the otherside of the large group, the kid from earlier at his school, and near him was Clarity, the girl he met in the music store.

Holow fiddled with the ends of her sweater, looking around. She just wanted to start this stupid thing and be over with it.

Holow shook her head. "Not usually. There are less, I think some are Nick's friends." She said quietly.

"Nick's the one with the busted up nose?" He asked, confused as to why one of the group was being almost held down.

Holow nodded. "He was new last week. He seems to be kind of popular... which is more than what I have." She said, adding the last part in a faint whisper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back