• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatral woods

Should there be fighting?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• Sometimes

• Total voters
Leos looked at her to answer then herring a crash through the trees he seen another vampire but his sent was off. Leos stood up and crossed his arms wile looking at the new arrival.

I recegnized the voice and turned to see him "im sorry i guess it was someone else" i looked down "a differnt vampire i guess" "i guess il talk to you later?" I sayed looking at the dragon

He nodded still looking at the male vampire, though he was actually quite glad that hopefully they are both going to leave. he didn't like being around this many people even if it's just three people. "I hope she keeps her mouth shut about me being a dragon" he thought as he glanced at her

Leos shrugged then looked back at the male vampire. "It seemed that the two had something going on but can't they do it some were else? " he thought hoping they would go soon.

I then saw a wolf and it stayed there i looked and went after the wolf and it brought me back to the opening by the lake "thank you

"well there's one" the mumbled watching the girl go. "will you be going after her then? " he asked turning the the other vampire.

Drem didn't get much sleep, and before he knew it, he was awake again. He stared at the camp, unsure of what was going on at the moment. He did want to observe, but felt like it wasn't needed to, only if he felt unsafe. But at this point he still felt weak to his knees, and none of his senses were really jolting into working. He let out a silent sigh before poking the fire with a stick left near the edges, attempting his best to ignore the others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ember entered the woods, the vibe and energy alone were different than any that she has ever encountered before. Voices could be heard nearby, she could make out both male and female voices; prior to her escaping into her current position, she had a run in with a few of her brothers and sisters. She managed to take them down but she wasn't unscathed, her wounds needed to be attended to before she bled out anymore than she already has. Ember chose to avoid the voices for now until she could tend to her wounds and kept herself immersed within the shadows, keeping up her guard she silently continued through the unknown territory hoping that no more unexpected encounters happen until she is healed. Ember was close enough to still be able to hear somewhat of what was going on but far enough away to be comfortable enough knowing that she can tend to her wounds without making contact just yet. The pain was becoming unbearable and her senses became numb because of it, she stumbled upon a decent sized log and decided that that is where she'll be until she is fully rested. Ember gently sat down on the ground and began dressing her wounds, first using her sword and the element of fire she cauterized all of her wounds quietly weeping as she did so. To dress the wounds she used the soil and moss, fatigue had now taken hold of her; Ember did not dare to move from her spot for the pain was far too great and her body could do no more for her at this present point in time. Closing her eyes she focused on the sounds around her, the voices could still be heard but that no longer mattered to her; sleep was imminent and there is nothing that she can do to stop it. Ember was no longer conscious for sleep had given her it's sweet slice of death.

[QUOTE="Ember Reileen Rose]Ember entered the woods, the vibe and energy alone were different than any that she has ever encountered before. Voices could be heard nearby, she could make out both male and female voices; prior to her escaping into her current position, she had a run in with a few of her brothers and sisters. She managed to take them down but she wasn't unscathed, her wounds needed to be attended to before she bled out anymore than she already has. Ember chose to avoid the voices for now until she could tend to her wounds and kept herself immersed within the shadows, keeping up her guard she silently continued through the unknown territory hoping that no more unexpected encounters happen until she is healed. Ember was close enough to still be able to hear somewhat of what was going on but far enough away to be comfortable enough knowing that she can tend to her wounds without making contact just yet. The pain was becoming unbearable and her senses became numb because of it, she stumbled upon a decent sized log and decided that that is where she'll be until she is fully rested. Ember gently sat down on the ground and began dressing her wounds, first using her sword and the element of fire she cauterized all of her wounds quietly weeping as she did so. To dress the wounds she used the soil and moss, fatigue had now taken hold of her; Ember did not dare to move from her spot for the pain was far too great and her body could do no more for her at this present point in time. Closing her eyes she focused on the sounds around her, the voices could still be heard but that no longer mattered to her; sleep was imminent and there is nothing that she can do to stop it. Ember was no longer conscious for sleep had given her it's sweet slice of death.

[/QUOTE]I saw i girl as i walked throgh the woods and saw her wounds and saw she was sleepping so i pulled out a blanket and put it on her and i saw the wounds go away 'that blanket douse have magic after all' i thoght and sat next to a tree the wolf shifted back to human and sat next to me whateing for the girl to wake up

Ember stood in the middle of a Forrest, looking around she couldn't figure out how she got there. All of a sudden fire was all around her, no matter how far she ran it was already there closing in on her. With no where to go she was trapped, the heat and flames engulfed her; the smoke and smell of her burning flesh choked her. She screamed... Ember woke up screaming and flailing her arms in a cold sweat; it was only a dream. She thought to herself not realizing that anyone was around her nor that her wounds made a fast recovery.

Surprised Ember nearly unsheathed one of her swords, " I'm... I'm fine but who are you and how did you find me? " she asked not quite sure how to feel about the current situation.

[QUOTE="Ember Reileen Rose]Surprised Ember nearly unsheathed one of her swords, " I'm... I'm fine but who are you and how did you find me? " she asked not quite sure how to feel about the current situation.

[/QUOTE]
Who no need for the sword miss i saw you hurt when i was walking back to the river and so i put a blanket on you. And im marla im the first one hear and apparently its much more dangeros to other people." I sayed as i looked at her and her wounds were gone and smiled showing little of my fangs "you are?"

Last edited by a moderator:
If eny humans find us thayll try to lock us here unforchanetly thayve been secseding with locking us in here. " i looked down at the ground as i sayed that

Breenelle had been flying for half a day. Trying to get to another town, and if possible get some gold. Along the way she came across a woods that seemed fitting for the night. She's restless but everyone needs their sleep. When she landed Breenelle transformed into her human form and quickly slept with her back against a hollow tree and her sword in her hands.

The boy suddenly looked back up at the remaining 'person,' but then back down. He wasn't sure what he was going to do in a few hours, but his best option was to head off on.his own. Even though all he met were friendly faces, he couldn't lift the urge that something bad would happen while he was wrong. And that urge seemed to be eating at whatever was left of his sanity. Noticing that the man wanted everyone to leave anyways, he stood up, gently put the blanket on the ground in a calm fashion, and started to walk away from the fire. He scratched his arm, while head was down, and continued on forth without saying a word.

My two charicters are with a girl your still in an open clearing around the lake the vampire prince left you to look for me thats about it:))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back