• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatral woods

Should there be fighting?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• Sometimes

• Total voters
((Sorry I didn't reply, I'm not getting any notifications for some reason! My apologies~))

Drem took slight notice of the conversation the man was having with what appeared to be another stranger close by. He turned his head back to the fire before lying himself down, draping the blanket over himself and curled into a tight ball. He closed his eyes and puffed out small, barely noticeable breaths as he attempted to rest some of his limbs and muscles.

Leos noticed Drem lay down then he turned back to the girl "if you suffer so I can end you life here" he said pointing the stick back at her.

((it's alright :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Drem didn't end up falling asleep, just laid there with eyelids half open and carefully listened to the others near him. Every now and then he would twitch from the cold or puff out another breath of air, only to make his little ball of flesh tighter and more secure. The ground felt hard, and it didn't feel the best on his aching body, but it was much better than a cold, concrete floor. At least he was safe out here, something he never really got used to in his times.

He smirked at her then through the stick in the fire. "well little miss you said you were lost so I shall give you detections to the lake" he crossed his arms "if you would like anyway". Herring little movement from Drem he guessed he was wrong about him sleeping but then agen he could of been a light sleeper.

Drem, after unable to get any advantages to laying on the dirt ground, he gave up. The boy pushed himself into a standing position, with the blanket still around his body. He limped in a random direction from the others and camp, eyes staring soullessly into the darkened forests, as the light of the fire was soon disappearing from view.

Leos seen Drem get up "pardon me miss" he said before quickly catching up with Drem. "were are you going?" he asked standing in front of him.

Drem looked at him with lazy eyes, before pulling Leos's arm till his palm was facing out. Then, he handed him a bunch of twigs and dried moss, indicating that he was collecting fuel for the fire. For a minute, he swear he noticed the man being worried, as if Drem was walking away and would never come back. Or perhaps he didn't think someone as young as Drem would survive out here. Either way, it didn't matter to him, and he just turned around, now dragging himself back into the direction of the fire, every now and then silently yawning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leos watched him slowly go back to the camp, then looked down at his hand seeing the twigs and moss. Putting them in his pocket he collected more along with more wood as he fallowed. Getting back to camp he put more wood on the fire and made a sorta nest from leaves and Leos's blanket for Drem. "lay here" he told him then turned to the girl "my apologies miss but what is it you would like agen?".

Drem, of course, did as he was told and with that, seated himself down, big and innocent eyes continuing to hover among the two, clearly still trying to figure them out. He suspected they were going to be supernatural, but what he was really questioning, was the species. It would be a better advantage to know what he was up against, if it ever came to that. He never preferred attacking other creatures like himself, but he knew that he couldn't trust anyone anymore. These were just another pair of people that decided to help him, after all.

"like what little vampire?" he asked sitting down next to his pack. "but first what do you know about me?" he asked seeing what she already knew so he knew what to tell her.

"how did you know i was a dragon" he asked "or anything else you know for that mater?" he didint like when people knew what he was it always meant trouble for him. "if she knows that then that's all she needs" he thought to himself as he looked over at Drem. " whydo you ask what i am when you already know?" he asked looking back at her

he taped his nose "the smell of vampires are almost all the same yours was just a bit sweeter". he stretched then looked back at Drem "are you more comfortable now?"

Drem once again, didn't reply, just rolled his head to the side, as his head faced the ground. He wrapped the blanket tighter around himself and continued to say nothing, just silently listened to them. There was really no use in replying, as Drem thought every time he was faced with a creature that was interacting with him, human or not.

"he is just cold and tiered he will be fine in the morning" he said poking at the fire with a stick. He figured that the kid could take care of himself since he was still alive, but he didn't think he knew how to live in the woods because he had no fire. "maybe that's why I helped him" he thought then shrugged to himself .

Drem tucked his head close to his chest and just sat there, eyes lazily opening and closing. Finally, he fell asleep, but really think as he was basically sleeping upwards in a sitting position. It didn't matter to him, because at least he was going to regain some energy, and if he were to fall in any direction, so be it. He let out small puffs of air that was clearly shown in the cold night as his little body was tightly secured together.

I thought i saw a shadow in the woods and i herd a howle but i guess not "but the way he walked did you not notice a limp?"

After I realized that the girl vampire was upset with me, I ran in the direction of her smell. When I came stumbled across her in a meadow type thing with someone. I then ask, "Did I do something to you, because if I did I don't know you. So could you try to explain to me what it is your mad at me for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back