• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatral woods

Should there be fighting?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• Sometimes

• Total voters
"Is that so? I feel as if I've seen you around as well." She told him as she walked around staying close to him and observing.

"Ah yes, now I remember. I've seen you on the east side of the forest when you were attacked by some creature." She told him as she stopped and faced him again.

Yeah. Lets go with that. So do you have anything to do right now, because I'm bored and I need to let loose some fire." I say as I light my hand on fire to show what I meant. "Though if you are busy I can go find a werewolf to fight or something.

The wind traveled through the forest and the leaves shook beneath him as his pair of wings shot down and then came back up again. Kain had been traveling for a while now. His wings were getting tired and his back was aching from being in the same flying position for such a long time. "Time for a break" He thought to himself and stopped flapping his wings so that he could drop to the floor causing a rumble to occur for about half a mile from how tall he was and the fall distance. Once he landed he folded his wings up and began to walk through the forest looking for a lake or someplace to find food. "Where are the fish when you need them."

Drem traced his fingers against the soft current of the water, until eventually pulling his hand back. They wrapped back around his waist and with that, slowly pulled himself into a feudal position, as even sitting up felt like a difficult task. His eyelids hovered on and off like a flickering candle at its last seconds of life, while the rest of his body, even his hair, went completely still. At the moment, all he was thinking of rest; a nice, quiet, relaxing rest. And if he was lucky, then no creatures would come near him, and his energy would be up to his full capacity, as if nothing happened.

Well. I could set the lake on fire causing some steam and then we could just relax on the beach, and hang out. I mean if that is okay with you.

'Shit' i sayed to my self and went over to the lake "how do i end up doing this.... Shit.....oww oww oww. A vampire hurt but im differant . Shit"

"Sure, it would be nice to relax." She told him as she headed off with him and began walking to the lake. She took a quick glimpse of him before looking forward, "How long have you been in the forest?" She asked.

Not very long from what I can remember. Though I don't really mind not remembering." I say this as I take hold of your hand gently and hold it while walking.

I shifted back to my vampire form and stood up my cut was gone and i walked over to my drawing and started to draw it agean

Leos walked through the woods nibbling on one of the fish he had cooked. "I wonder what that was" he thought feeling a slight tremble coming from the ground. After it stopped he shrugged and walked on, "I'm finally away from them" he thought. Seeing a stream he decided this would be a good spot to relax. Sitting down next to a tree he piled up a few sticks and lit another fire.

I'm holding your hand, but I can stop if you want. I only did it because I think your cute, and I wanted to hold your hand.

"How many girls have you pulled that on?" She asked as she laughed a bit and began to swing her hands and his.

I looked at him and thought obout what he sayed 'vampire prince he killed my parents' i yelled "vampire prince!"

Drem, after surrendering to his own, pitiful exhaustion, fell asleep, just like that. Although he was a demon, or something close along those lines, his human form still needed things that... Well, any other person would need.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stold up and droped my notebook and switched to my vampire form " you were the one who killed my parents and i want payback you could have killed me but no you made me a slave and here we are my turn you rememmber me right caz i remmember you!" I sayed taking a step tourds him

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back