• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"You are a very unpleasant person." Leo said.

(fuck i accidentally referred to abigail as rebecca)

(i originally wanted to call her rebecca, but since jenn has a character by the same name, i called her abigail instead)

"Guilty." She simply said, smiling way too enthusiastically at Leonidas.

(sorry if i'm stupid)

(i've literally just spent probably more than an hour and a half in vrchat)

(most of it spent in a karaoke world screaming at people to stop changing the fucking song)

(i didn't even know i could scream as loud as i did for some of it)

(highlight of the day:

i was singing let it go with a bunch of people, and i pulled up the headset a little)

(standing in front of me was my brother flipping me off with both hands)

(HE'S 10 I THINK WE SCREWED UP SOMEWHERE)

(Abigale) Ben walked up to her. "Huh... Cool."

(FUCK ME)

(I SWEAR I'LL TRY NOT TO DO IT AGAIN)

Abigail looked Ben up and down.

"Wow, how many nerds have fallen into geek comatose just by looking at you? I'm not even gonna be surprised at this point if the watch works. My world just became way too fucked up for me to doubt that kind of shit."

(FUCK ME)

(I SWEAR I'LL TRY NOT TO DO IT AGAIN)

Abigail looked Ben up and down.

"Wow, how many nerds have fallen into geek comatose just by looking at you? I'm not even gonna be surprised at this point if the watch works. My world just became way too fucked up for me to doubt that kind of shit."

Oz walked over. "What's going on?"
"Rude." Ben said. "Yeah she does that." Leo said.

"Rude." Ben said. "Yeah she does that." Leo said.

"If you think I'm rude, you should've seen the blonde who was in the lab group behind me before I fell into a shadow hole. By the gods, she got so pissed off, claiming that I was 'flirting' with her naruto-haired boyfriend. With her temper and her flower crown, she probably has a tumblr account." She scoffed.

(i swear i laugh way more than i should when i write these lines)

"If you think I'm rude, you should've seen the blonde who was in the lab group behind me before I fell into a shadow hole. By the gods, she got so pissed off, claiming that I was 'flirting' with her naruto-haired boyfriend. With her temper and her flower crown, she probably has a tumblr account." She scoffed.
"Can you not be a total ass for like two seconds?" Leo asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back