• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Its just a setting.." He admitted. "A friend made it so I can go out in public." Seeing as for some reason she could tell his cybernetics were. He changed to his armor. He looked at Joey. "No."
"It's amazingly innovative." She said. "Whoever did this should be congratulated."

(Once again I got no notifications, what I miss?)
(Josh used his Pokemon to show Eris a good time. Guy's night at Peter's ended with Joey and Ben being rather angry at Dru. Peter missed a job interview because a jewelry store was robbed and Leo just met a very mean girl. That's everything on my end)

(Josh used his Pokemon to show Eris a good time. Guy's night at Peter's ended with Joey and Ben being rather angry at Dru. Peter missed a job interview because a jewelry store was robbed and Leo just met a very mean girl. That's everything on my end)

(Oh that reminds me, I gotta finish setting up the nightclub 😁 )

"They we're supressed for realism and you were in no real danger. Do you really think I would let you all get harmed on my watch?".
"You said the possibility of death... But maybe next time we should not do this... ever again." Joey then stepped outside in the adapter suit so as not to die of the cold.

"You said the possibility of death... But maybe next time we should not do this... ever again." Joey then stepped outside in the adapter suit so as not to die of the cold.
Dru stepped out after him for once in a huff and said "how dare you. Do you really think I would let you and the rest of them die in a dream of all things?"

" thanks I'll let them know." He said
"Although." She looked at the arm. "It's a little innificient power wise. With a few tweaks the power output could be dramatically increased."

Dru stepped out after him for once in a huff and said "how dare you. Do you really think I would let you and the rest of them die in a dream of all things?"
"I didn't think you'd let us die." Sam said. "Guys were okay. Maddy and everyone is else is okay I can sense their minds and they're fine."

"Although." She looked at the arm. "It's a little innificient power wise. With a few tweaks the power output could be dramatically increased."

"I didn't think you'd let us die." Sam said. "Guys were okay. Maddy and everyone is else is okay I can sense their minds and they're fine."
"well I can't over due the powerwise cause it all powers my body. It'll shut me down if there is too much." He said.

"well I can't over due the powerwise cause it all powers my body. It'll shut me down if there is too much." He said.
"Really?" She asked. "That's unfortunate. I'm sorry." She said. "But, rather than too much power in your whole body what we increase the power output to just your arm. If you added safeguards and a proper coolant system you could add extra power to the arm without it overloading you."

"Really?" She asked. "That's unfortunate. I'm sorry." She said. "But, rather than too much power in your whole body what we increase the power output to just your arm. If you added safeguards and a proper coolant system you could add extra power to the arm without it overloading you."
" hmm that's a good idea." He said. "Oh I'm Alex Parker by the way"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back