• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Although." She looked at the arm. "It's a little innificient power wise. With a few tweaks the power output could be dramatically increased."

"I didn't think you'd let us die." Sam said. "Guys were okay. Maddy and everyone is else is okay I can sense their minds and they're fine."
" I'm not worried about them I'm trying to figure out why Joey thinks I would kill any of you."

(This time it was freezing rain. Honestly, it's kind of concerning how much we've closed school lately for this kind of weather for being a northern state. Seriously.)

Dru stepped out after him for once in a huff and said "how dare you. Do you really think I would let you and the rest of them die in a dream of all things?"
"Well why do you feel the need to add on that detail if it wasn't going to happen?" Joey replied. "That's false advertising"

"Well why do you feel the need to add on that detail if it wasn't going to happen?" Joey replied. "That's false advertising"
"Your avatar could've died but I wouldn't let you idiots die. Besides it looks like you nearly died when you stabbed yourself."

While everyone was busy doing their own things, a new place to visit literally popped up out of nowhere in the middle of the city, right beside the old Nightmare Enterprises tower that is still standing.

This building turned out to be a Nightclub called Paradise.

The club itself was open to all, but certain powered individuals had to wear nullifies in order to enter. There were plenty of guards to enforce the club and keep everyone safe, these guards wore massive suits of power armorCapture+_2019-02-04-09-38-16.png

While everyone was busy doing their own things, a new place to visit literally popped up out of nowhere in the middle of the city, right beside the old Nightmare Enterprises tower that is still standing.

This building turned out to be a Nightclub called Paradise.

The club itself was open to all, but certain powered individuals had to wear nullifies in order to enter. There were plenty of guards to enforce the club and keep everyone safe, these guards wore massive suits of power armorView attachment 536367
(Nightmare Enterprises... My friend you are needed.

220px-Kirby.png

(thank you, the "walk up to the characters " part of the last post had me confused)

As the pair approached the house, Rebecca looked incredibly unimpressed.

"Hot damn, the pizza guy must get freaked out."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back