• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

There was a pillow and blanket fort in the living room. "Hey guys, this girl needs our help." Oz said. Allyson got out of the fort and walked over.

Abigail took a glance at the pillow fort at then glanced at Leonidas. Her face could be read with the clear message of “Really, these people?”. She heeded the warning from Ben however, and didn’t actually commentate on it.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Allyson had gotten out of the fort and went over to Oz, Ben, leo and the girl. "What's your problem."

Abigail gave a short little laugh. “Are you kidding? Please say you’re kidding. Don’t actually.” She gestured to herself. “This whole ‘aura of darkness’ thing isn’t gonna fly with some of my loved ones, not even touching the whole ‘I could totally shoot lasers out of my fingers now and not know it until someone’s face gets fried off’ secondary problem.

Abigail gave a short little laugh. “Are you kidding? Please say you’re kidding. Don’t actually.” She gestured to herself. This whole ‘aura of darkness’ thing isn’t gonna fly with some of my loved ones, not even touching the whole ‘I could totally shoot lasers out of my fingers now and not know it until someone’s face gets fried off’ secondary problem.
"Again. You look weird to you." Leonidas said. As if to accentuate his point Soriallus walked by into the kitchen. A tall lizard man with black scales and a tail. "See?" Leo asked.

"Who?" He asked
"According to the news article, the guards suddenly lost all stamina, the bricks over there looked like they were hit by something, not really blown up by an explosion... these dollar bills here are not cut in half and covered in ash, they were turned to dust partially... yup... it's the Seven Deadly Sins." He said as he pulled out a cigarette. "Hey! No smoking at the crime scene!" An officer shouted. Joey sighed and put the cigarette away.

"Again. You look weird to you." Leonidas said. As if to accentuate his point Soriallus walked by into the kitchen. A tall lizard man with black scales and a tail. "See?" Leo asked.

“Maybe you don’t find me that odd, but I personally know at least...” She paused to count of her fingers. “Six people who would take this very badly. Being a meta is a little taboo back home.”

“Maybe you don’t find me that odd, but I personally know at least...” She paused to count of her fingers. “Six people who would take this very badly. Being a meta is a little taboo back home.”
"You do know that we probably can't cure right?" Leonidas asked. There was a knock at the door. Ben opened it and Peter walked in. "Welp I missed my third job interview this week." He said.

"You do know that we probably can't cure right?" Leonidas asked. There was a knock at the door. Ben opened it and Peter walked in. "Welp I missed my third job interview this week." He said.

“Probably’s better than a can’t at least.” She said, her voice shaking just a little.

Abigail gave a short little laugh. “Are you kidding? Please say you’re kidding. Don’t actually.” She gestured to herself. “This whole ‘aura of darkness’ thing isn’t gonna fly with some of my loved ones, not even touching the whole ‘I could totally shoot lasers out of my fingers now and not know it until someone’s face gets fried off’ secondary problem.
"so you got super powers and you want to get rid of it?" Allyson asked wanting clarification. Diana had walked out of the fort. she tilted her head. "What's a meta?"

"According to the news article, the guards suddenly lost all stamina, the bricks over there looked like they were hit by something, not really blown up by an explosion... these dollar bills here are not cut in half and covered in ash, they were turned to dust partially... yup... it's the Seven Deadly Sins." He said as he pulled out a cigarette. "Hey! No smoking at the crime scene!" An officer shouted. Joey sighed and put the cigarette away.
"So you know where to find them?" He asked.

"So you know where to find them?" He asked.
"Nope... they're the champions of the underworld. They can hop through any planet in the world of the living as well as free access to heaven and hell as they please." He said "They can disappear at a moment's notice."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back