• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"so you got super powers and you want to get rid of it?" Allyson asked wanting clarification. Diana had walked out of the fort. she tilted her head. "What's a meta?"

“Superpowers, curse, whatever the hell is making me look like this. I don’t know what did this to me. Maybe it was the shadow hole, maybe it was the little accident in chemistry, I don’t honestly know.”

"What's going on?" Peter asked.

“I wish I fucking knew man. Wish I fucking knew.”
"It's another word for a Super." Leonidas.

“I don’t know what’s the deal with that. I’m just gonna guess it’s a regional thing?”

(Not a regional thing. The real reason is connected to Oracle, Owl’s visor, and Megalomaniac. Probably not in the way you’re thinking either.)

(And it’s also connected to Dryad. Oh my god, I love making complicated relationships too much.)

“Superpowers, curse, whatever the hell is making me look like this. I don’t know what did this to me. Maybe it was the shadow hole, maybe it was the little accident in chemistry, I don’t honestly know.”

“I don’t know what’s the deal with that. I’m just gonna guess it’s a regional thing?”

(Not a regional thing. The real reason is connected to Oracle, Owl’s visor, and Megalomaniac. Probably not in the way you’re thinking either.)
Ben looked up. "Accident in chemistry?" He asked. "Question... do you know a kid named Herbie?" He asked.

Ben looked up. "Accident in chemistry?" He asked. "Question... do you know a kid named Herbie?" He asked.

“What? I just made a little mistake, and it happened to explode! Accidents happen!” She protested in response to the first question. Her face curled up in disgust at the second question, however. “Tch! As if! All of the other students caught in the accident were social lowlifes. Why would a cheerleader personally ‘know’ them?”

“What? I just made a little mistake, and it happened to explode! Accidents happen!” She protested in response to the first question. Her face curled up in disgust at the second question, however. “Tch! As if! All of the other students caught in the accident were social lowlifes. Why would a cheerleader personally ‘know’ them?”
Peter's eyes narrowed. "Excuse me? Lowlifes? What were they too nerdy?"

Thor finished his project at Paradise and smiled, he was pleased to have made something useful, as well as safe from all the powered lunatics in the city

He sent a message to Allyson, inviting her to the club Musicnotes Musicnotes

Dru left Peters place and went for a walk. He seemed lost in thought as he realized how long it had been since he had done anything wether it be heroic, dastardly or just for fun. It had also been some time since he had been to another universe due to his now mortal body. Dru scoffed as he looked around the city glumly.

Zadock sat in the kitchen reading a newspaper as he ate some food he had made. Every few minutes he would check the clock as if he was waiting for something to happen. Musicnotes Musicnotes

"You know I'd love to see things from you perspective but I can't get my head that far up my ass." Peter said. "What did they do wrong have an IQ higher than 2?"

Abigail looked at Ben. "For future reference, he started it."

Eris falls off of the fort. When she hits the floor, it wakes her up. She jumps up and conjures up an illusion plane before vanishing.

"You know I'd love to see things from you perspective but I can't get my head that far up my ass." Peter said. "What did they do wrong have an IQ higher than 2?"

"Oooh, ex-nerd looking to defend his little in-trainings? How cute. Maybe you haven't realized it yet, but there are assholes in every basket of apples."

"Oooh, ex-nerd looking to defend his little in-trainings? How cute. Maybe you haven't realized it yet, but there are assholes in every basket of apples."
"He's saything that there's more to people than the social groups you put them in." Ben said. "Well as least you know that you're a jerk." Peter said.

Last edited:
"He's saything that there's more to people than the social groups you put them in." Ben said. "Well as least you know that you're a jerk." Peter said.

"I wish that was even half-true. Give people all the credit you want, but if you focus the lens more, you'll see patterns."

(this statement is so relatable it hurts)

"It's another word for a Super." Leonidas.

Thor finished his project at Paradise and smiled, he was pleased to have made something useful, as well as safe from all the powered lunatics in the city

He sent a message to Allyson, inviting her to the club Musicnotes Musicnotes
Allyson checked her phone seeing the invite. She had no time to go now. "Okay well um...what's your name? You never said. I'm Allyson. Follow me to my lab. Peter I'll need your help too."

"I wish that was even half-true. Give people all the credit you want, but if you focus the lens more, you'll see patterns."

(this statement is so relatable it hurts)
(Eh I disagree but we can just leave it at that) "Pattarns yes. Stereotypes exist for a reason. But not everyone fits in that stereotype." Ben said. "But clearly you do." Peter said

Allyson checked her phone seeing the invite. She had no time to go now. "Okay well um...what's your name? You never said. I'm Allyson. Follow me to my lab. Peter I'll need your help too."
"Fine. Though I still.think we should let her live like that for a free months maybe teach her a thing or two about being a 'lowlife'"

Dru left Peters place and went for a walk. He seemed lost in thought as he realized how long it had been since he had done anything wether it be heroic, dastardly or just for fun. It had also been some time since he had been to another universe due to his now mortal body. Dru scoffed as he looked around the city glumly.

Zadock sat in the kitchen reading a newspaper as he ate some food he had made. Every few minutes he would check the clock as if he was waiting for something to happen. Musicnotes Musicnotes
"Staring at a clock won't make it go faster." Kala said entering the kitchen.

"Abigail. Finally we're making progress."

(Eh I disagree but we can just leave it at that) "Pattarns yes. Stereotypes exist for a reason. But not everyone fits in that stereotype." Ben said. "But clearly you do." Peter said

She gave Ben a hesitant nod, but simply scowled at Peter's worfs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back