• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"And our friends outside?" Joey said "What if something happened to Maddy?"
"I'm sure she's fine." Sam said. "No Joey's right. Having us in there was all well and good but changing our memories and making us forget out real lives was uncalled for." Ben said.

"I'm sure she's fine." Sam said. "No Joey's right. Having us in there was all well and good but changing our memories and making us forget out real lives was uncalled for." Ben said.
"Not to mention the risk of death... I probably would've killed Peter." Joey said as he grit his teeth.

"Not to mention the risk of death... I probably would've killed Peter." Joey said as he grit his teeth.
"Didn't really get along very well did you?" Ben asked. "Heh... That's to be expected when they first met they got off to a rocky start." Jackson said.

Alex had woken up, he switched to her armor out of the camouflage mode. "It was nice to really feel like a normal human again."

Oz stretched. " erasing memory thing was a bit much."
"it was truly too much." Joey replied "Question is... has anything happened while we were asleep?" Joey checked his phone "What the? A bank robbery and several murders?"

"it was truly too much." Joey replied "Question is... has anything happened while we were asleep?" Joey checked his phone "What the? A bank robbery and several murders?"
Peter walked along the side walk approaching the hospital perspective place of work. As he did he saw a Jewelry store getting robbed. He looked at his watch. "No I don't have time I don't have time. I. Don't. Have... Dammit." He ran into an alleyway and put his suit on.

" well we better head out then." Alex said changing his armor to look normal.

" well we better head out then." Alex said changing his armor to look normal.
Peter walked along the side walk approaching the hospital perspective place of work. As he did he saw a Jewelry store getting robbed. He looked at his watch. "No I don't have time I don't have time. I. Don't. Have... Dammit." He ran into an alleyway and put his suit on.
"Good idea. We should investigate the bank." Joey said as he put on his necklace

Right now it looked normal. Alex looked confused as he wasn't use to being inspected like this by a stranger especially when he made himself look normal. " um its an arm."
"Oh don't play dumb. How do you get it to look like a normal arm? That is so coool!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back