• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He kept eating.

"...Hot damn, you can eat." She said, looking on with a neutral expression. "Hey, I never caught your name. It's a little awkward referring to you as 'the random guy I ran into in the street' in my brain."

"Yeah, I think they just needed a little push?" he puts the two down.
Tomcat looked at the bank patrons. "I hope they're alright". Tomcat gestured towards the three unconscious villains. "We'd better call the cops to get them" he said.

Joey looked at his watch "Oh shit! The superbowl is almost on!" He said "Should we order pizza?"

(my family doesn't watch the superbowl because we're not really into football, but everyone else around here is crazy into it. seriously. i don't know a lot of people who don't own a jersey of some kind)

(my family doesn't watch the superbowl because we're not really into football, but everyone else around here is crazy into it. seriously. i don't know a lot of people who don't own a jersey of some kind)
(I'm not.totally into it either but I did play two years of football in highschool)

Peter looked at their old Pizza. "Damn. Yeah let's." He said throwing out the old stuff.
Joey opened a portal and tossed the pizza into it. The portal led to a volcano in Hawaii "Is... IS THAT PIZZA?" A tourist said from the other side "Yeah but it's old." Joey shouted through the portal before closing it.

(I'm not.totally into it either but I did play two years of football in highschool)

(good for you. i'm terrified of hurting myself, and i guess it paid off? i've never sprained or broken anything in my entire life. worst thing i've ever done is biting through my tongue when i was really little)

Joey opened a portal and tossed the pizza into it. The portal led to a volcano in Hawaii "Is... IS THAT PIZZA?" A tourist said from the other side "Yeah but it's old." Joey shouted through the portal before closing it.
Peter laughed. His phone went off. "Oh. I have a job interview in a few hours I gotta get ready."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back