• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"No O not dumb. I know a lizard man. You gotta be specific. Far as I know that could just be what you look like." He said with a smirk.

She grabs a lock of her inky purple-black hair. "This? This used to be red. I'm a redhead, not a darkhead, dammit!" She snaps, the volume of her voice raising.

"You sound hangry. A good meal might cheer you up." He said.

"Don't change the subject o-" Her stomach gave a small growl, and she gave a defeated huff. "Fine. Guess it'd be better than eating the purple sludge in lightless hellhole."

He led her into a bar. "Give us everything you got food wise." He said pulling out his wallet. Soon a huge feat was in front of them.

She appeared to be a reluctant eater. Taking small bites with long pauses in between.

"Yes the dreamer. My champions would help me by doing things on this earthly plane that I couldn't due to being what I am." He said with a small smile.
"I see. So tell me, what do we have to do?" Joey asked (OH MY GOD JUST FUCKING END IT ALREADY!)

He was the opposite they had to keep bringing in more plates one of after the other as he wolfed his food down.

"Jesus, and I thought that the phrase 'eyes bigger than your stomach' was true." She said, wrinkling her nose.

"Sorry. I have a lot of people's powers. I need to eat a lot to keep up."

She stared at him for a few seconds.

"I'm gonna act like I know what the hell that means, and continue eating." She said, slowly turning back to face her food.

She stared at him for a few seconds.

"I'm gonna act like I know what the hell that means, and continue eating." She said, slowly turning back to face her food.
"Look at this way. I can copy powers and I can let.go of the ones I don't want. Example." He tapped her shoulder. His form changed to match her color scheme before he let go of the power turning back to normal.

"Look at this way. I can copy powers and I can let.go of the ones I don't want. Example." He tapped her shoulder. His form changed to match her color scheme before he let go of the power turning back to normal.

She looked surprised for a split second, but her face quickly tightened back into a condescending demeanor. "Alright, nice. Please tell me when I said in that previous sentence I actually gave a fuck."

She looked surprised for a split second, but her face quickly tightened back into a condescending demeanor. "Alright, nice. Please tell me when I said in that previous sentence I actually gave a fuck."
He put away his wallet. "Fine then. Thanks for lunch." He left her to pay the tab."

He put away his wallet. "Fine then. Thanks for lunch." He left her to pay the tab."

She rolled her eyes.

"Sorry or whatever, okay? Just personally don't have any interest in any of this meta nonsense. I'd like to just go home and all, but with this situation it's looking a little unlikely." She spoke in her rude manner for the first half of what she said, but her voice shook a little with the second half.

She rolled her eyes.

"Sorry or whatever, okay? Just personally don't have any interest in any of this meta nonsense. I'd like to just go home and all, but with this situation it's looking a little unlikely." She spoke in her rude manner for the first half of what she said, but her voice shook a little with the second half.
He walked back. "Look I don't know how to help you but I know some people that might."

He walked back. "Look I don't know how to help you but I know some people that might."

She got up from her seat. "Well, that's better than nothing I guess. There are certainly worse people I could've run into."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back