• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Thanks." she started moving away. Please don't follow me. Please don't follow me. Her thoughts ran wild. too much had happened to her today. She didn't want trouble, and in this case, she wasn't worried about herself.
That's got to be a joke.
"
Leave me alone." she mumbled, hoping the guy wouldn't hear her.
"You alright?" The guy asked as he took a step forward.
"None for I bear the power of a god. You think a mere mortal could just appear from light? No I am the dreamer and I come to aquire champions."
"The dreamer?" Joey asked

He took another step closer "Really? You seem off... Maybe I can sell you some... medicine?" He asked as he pulled his jacket open to reveal some narcotics.
She started laughing, only, it wasn't her.
"Oh you would? Would you?"
Her jacket and jeans smoothed out, turning purple and hugging her body closely. Her hands were covered and soon her head as well. the creature turned, now standing tall and ghastly. The sharp toothed smile took up half it's face. "Let's put a smile on that face!"

She started laughing, only, it wasn't her.
"Oh you would? Would you?"
Her jacket and jeans smoothed out, turning purple and hugging her body closely. Her hands were covered and soon her head as well. the creature turned, now standing tall and ghastly. The sharp toothed smile took up half it's face. "Let's put a smile on that face!"
"Oh... SHIT!" He immediately ran off in the other direction.

"Should I have? There's more than one city with Superhumans." He said.

"Nevermind. That was too vague." She huffed, clenching and unclenching her fists. "Probably isn't a good idea to go back there in this state anyways." She gestured down at herself. "Do you know anyone who can fix this?"

"That's more like it!" He said. "Time for a make over!" He ran a claw along the length of the man's neck, drawing blood. "Or maybe I'll just let you laugh yourself to death. At least you'll die happy!"
He began to bleed out and started laughing uncontrollably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back