• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He began to bleed out and started laughing uncontrollably.

Frenzy held him for a moment in glee then dropped him on his head. He shifted back, and there she stood, sweaty and smiling because of Frenzy. Every time he took control it was like this. She felt horrible. But hysterical at the same time. It was somehow funny.
That's why I like you Amelia Hallard. Because you see the funny side.
Tears ran down her face as she walked away. All the while her mouth and throat were chuckling at the absurd way the man was dying.

(it's been forever since i've roleplayed a rude character)

(honestly i don't know why i haven't done it more)

Frenzy held him for a moment in glee then dropped him on his head. He shifted back, and there she stood, sweaty and smiling because of Frenzy. Every time he took control it was like this. She felt horrible. But hysterical at the same time. It was somehow funny.
That's why I like you Amelia Hallard. Because you see the funny side.
Tears ran down her face as she walked away. All the while her mouth and throat were chuckling at the absurd way the man was dying.

(kinda similar situation to my character Yandere actually.)

(god i need to make more character sheets, too many of my characters don't)

(Oh so Yandere has a joker personality?)

(not exactly? it's a complicated situation)

(basically this one woman can't fall in love without going insane and doing a lot of regrettable shit, continues on like this until something happens to her 'senpai' and she snaps out of it.)

(so she wears glasses to block this, but the longer she goes without love, the more her heart hurts, continues on until the pain is too much and she has to remove the glasses)

(not exactly? it's a complicated situation)

(basically this one woman can't fall in love without going insane and doing a lot of regrettable shit, continues on like this until something happens to her 'senpai' and she snaps out of it.)

(so she wears glasses to block this, but the longer she goes without love, the more her heart hurts, continues on until the pain is too much and she has to remove the glasses)
(Ok. Yep, nothing at all like Frenzy. Frenzy is a symbiote that has a mental impact on anyone he attaches himself to.)

(If someone who knew her bfore Frenzy got ahold of her, then yes.)

(Frenzy is a seperate entity from her. she doesn't use him. she's basically a helpless host)

(i think he's talking to me)

(or i'm just very stupid)

(
Hero or villain or neutral: Neutral

name: Abigail Rodinski

Code name: N/A

Appearance: Abigail has semi-floating hair, and appears to be entirely made of a purple-black substance. This is a side effect of her powers. The only things in color on her body are the torn remains of the clothes she was wearing on the date of her disappearance, a pink shirt with black stripes, and ripped jeans.

Powers/abilities:

Shadowscape- Abigail can enter a shadowy world parallel to the real one filled with shadowy globs of goop and whatever she leaves inside it. She can locate specific locations equivalent to places in the real world by focusing.

Shadow Form- Abigail can shift herself to merely be a shadow, allowing her quick speed and increased stealth at the cost of incredibly decreased offense.

Invisibility- Abigail can make herself invisible if there is enough darkness in an area.

Umbrakinesis- Abigail can shape and manipulate shadows and darkness. She can create to an extent, but only in the form of dark energy that is weaker than most of her darkness dependent manipulation.

Self-Density Manipulation-She can manipulate her density, with benefits like flight and intangibility at lower, and enhanced strength and durability at higher.

Weapons(optional):

Weaknesses:

Light- Enough light will disable her invisibility, her density shifting, most aspects of her umbrakinesis, and her access to the shadowscape. This will also expose what she looked like before she had powers.

Speed of Shadow- The more light, the faster her shadow form can go. In enough darkness, she is completely immobile in this form.

Umbrakinesis Limits- Abigail cannot create darkness and shadows. She can craft dark energy that can be weaponized and utilized, but is noticeably weaker than when she manipulates pre-existing shadows and darkness.

Backstory(optional):

After being caught in a school chemical accident, she entered the shadowscape not knowing what it was. She has been stuck in it for several months now, not knowing how to leave.

Other info(optional):

Very snarky.
)

(First you could just said. Second I don't know how this visibly affects her

(you know what? that's on my part. should've put it in the weaknesses or something)

(for reference the bit is in the appearance, which reads: has semi-floating hair, and appears to be entirely made of a purple-black substance. This is a side effect of her powers.)

(you know what? that's on my part. should've put it in the weaknesses or something)

(for reference the bit is in the appearance, which reads: has semi-floating hair, and appears to be entirely made of a purple-black substance. This is a side effect of her powers.)
"No O not dumb. I know a lizard man. You gotta be specific. Far as I know that could just be what you look like." He said with a smirk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back