• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

She was lost. In her attempt to find her way home from work, she found herself passing through an alleyway. She saw the man and hesitated before speaking.
"Excuse me, d-do you know where I can find the transit center?"

She was lost. In her attempt to find her way home from work, she found herself passing through an alleyway. She saw the man and hesitated before speaking.
"Excuse me, d-do you know where I can find the transit center?"
"Uh yeah. You go down this street for five blocks, make a left, then keep going down that street until you hit Wilkshire way. After that, make a right and go two more blocks then it should be on your left." The thug replied

"Uh yeah. You go down this street for five blocks, make a left, then keep going down that street until you hit Wilkshire way. After that, make a right and go two more blocks then it should be on your left." The thug replied
"Thanks." she started moving away. Please don't follow me. Please don't follow me. Her thoughts ran wild. too much had happened to her today. She didn't want trouble, and in this case, she wasn't worried about herself.
That's got to be a joke.
"Leave me alone." she mumbled, hoping the guy wouldn't hear her.

"Not much of a talker huh? Seems like you need to be pushed." he pulls one side of his body away from one side which was being pulled away by his power, straining him, both were pulling but not enough to rip him in half.
Without Xander moving the Crusher closed the distance and nailed a punch across his face. Tomcat and Neurotoxin had engaged I a sort of swordplay with claws and needles.

Without Xander moving the Crusher closed the distance and nailed a punch across his face. Tomcat and Neurotoxin had engaged I a sort of swordplay with claws and needles.
"Ow, wow the big guy knows how to pack a punch..." Xander said. he waved his hand foward pushing the goliath into a wall, he then pulls back and throws him into the air.

"Ow, wow the big guy knows how to pack a punch..." Xander said. he waved his hand foward pushing the goliath into a wall, he then pulls back and throws him into the air.
“You’re gonna regret that punk” shouted the Crusher. Charging forward again. Whilst a crab claw was thrown at both heroes from the left.

“You’re gonna regret that punk” shouted the Crusher. Charging forward again. Whilst a crab claw was thrown at both heroes from the left.
"At least I have no regrets, not yet anyways." Noticing the crab claw, he dodges it, "Hey can I ask you something? Can you get motion sickness?" Xander asked Crusher.

"At least I have no regrets, not yet anyways." Noticing the crab claw, he dodges it, "Hey can I ask you something? Can you get motion sickness?" Xander asked Crusher.
Tomcat’s own leap brought him out of the way of the claw as it got stuck in a nearby wall. “What kind of a question is that” shouted Crusher throwing another punch

Tomcat’s own leap brought him out of the way of the claw as it got stuck in a nearby wall. “What kind of a question is that” shouted Crusher throwing another punch
"Oh no reason," Xander said with a smirk. He held Crusher in the air and spun him in circles.

"Oh no reason," Xander said with a smirk. He held Crusher in the air and spun him in circles.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa” said Crusher spinning around. “I’LL SAVE YOU BUDDY”! Shouted Lobster grabbing his comrade by the foot with a lobster claw

(
this physically hurts me.PNG
this is a real item in sims 4

i actually put my face in my hands when i realized

doesn't help that i finally understood it when my sim was being attacked by spiders)

"Ahhhh I see. Another flying beast." She says.
"Lugia rain dance!" He yelled. The pokemon flapped it's wings and water began to fall. "Articuno freeze it!" Articuno froze the droplets of water and stopped forward movement. "Lugia Psychic! Just like we practiced!" The Pokemon did so and the ice droplets stayed floating there. Shining beautifully in the sky.

"Ahhhh I see. Another flying beast." She says.
"Lugia rain dance!" He yelled. The pokemon flapped it's wings and water began to fall. "Articuno freeze it!" Articuno froze the droplets of water and stopped forward movement. "Lugia Psychic! Just like we practiced!" The Pokemon did so and the ice droplets stayed floating there. Shining beautifully in the sky.
Maddy smiled watching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back