• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Joey then finished collecting the shadows and was struck by the shadow beast. He fell to the floor "AMAGORAH!" He shouted as he took the dagger and stabbed himself in the chest. He began coughing uncontrollably as the lava demon spat fireballs at the cultists. It then grew slightly larger and withstood the godling's attack. Joey then collapsed to the floor, dead.
Oz shot an arrow at the head cultist.
With the death of the head cultist the godling gave one fierce how and sweet it's shadows into it's robe and then rushed at the cultists swallowing them into the darkness and disappearing leaving nothing but blood and a statue. As the cave grew quiet a gentle golden light began to shine.

With the death of the head cultist the godling gave one fierce how and sweet it's shadows into it's robe and then rushed at the cultists swallowing them into the darkness and disappearing leaving nothing but blood and a statue. As the cave grew quiet a gentle golden light began to shine.
The lava demon remained and the shadows left Joey's body. He then stood up "Oooowww..." He looked at the light "So... did we win?"

The lava demon remained and the shadows left Joey's body. He then stood up "Oooowww..." He looked at the light "So... did we win?"
Alex went over to Joey. " you ok?" Oz was looking at the statue before turning to the light. "Who knows. What's next a light demon?"

The light formed a man in strange attire with solid gold eyes being the only thing separating him from looking like a normal human. "interesting move humans I never expected that."
"Well... we killed more than one shadow beasts... and a godling... is the quest finished?" Joey asked as he put bandages on his chest.

"Well... we killed more than one shadow beasts... and a godling... is the quest finished?" Joey asked as he put bandages on his chest.
The being smiled "those ants are dealt with yeah but I offer you all more wealth and fame especially with me."

(That would be helpfull. I don't want it to seem like a bad guy right off the bat.)
(Alright, then.)
A thug was smoking a cigarette near an alleyway. "Damn bastards, nearly stole the product." he was counting bills, obviously his payment from today's work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back