• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(gonna be playing a big multiplayer game of something for a while. will be silent and not responding during)

The godling let out an unearthly scream as the acid touched it but the boulder simply shattered on it's arm as it moved back a few paces. The godling then opened it's sleeve and 4 shadow beasts came out.
"Malk tho ragna mo ke" Joey kept chanting as he sent the last goblins towards the beasts to provide him some more time.

"Malk tho ragna mo ke" Joey kept chanting as he sent the last goblins towards the beasts to provide him some more time.
The arrows didn't seem to do much and some of them even flew into the darkness of the creature and disappeared. However the sight if the skulls caused the godling to falter for a step and then it reached out to grab one of them.
"Okay arrows won't work." Oz said. Alex gripped his axe and went to chop one of the shadow beasts

Four Arms beast ran at the beasts.
"Okay arrows won't work." Oz said. Alex gripped his axe and went to chop one of the shadow beasts
The shadow beasts began to focus on individual targets with one taking out the goblins with relative ease.

One fought four arms however it wasn't looking too good for him since four arms couldn't do more than cause it to loose shape for a few seconds and then it would reform and it could only cause minor scratches and some bruises from it's attacks.

Alex's attacks had a similar affect where the shadow beasts would loose form and then reform again and try it's best to kill him more than likely giving him a few scratches.

The godling began to advance towards Joey seeing him as the primary target.

The shadow beasts began to focus on individual targets with one taking out the goblins with relative ease.

One fought four arms however it wasn't looking too good for him since four arms couldn't do more than cause it to loose shape for a few seconds and then it would reform and it could only cause minor scratches and some bruises from it's attacks.

Alex's attacks had a similar affect where the shadow beasts would loose form and then reform again and try it's best to kill him more than likely giving him a few scratches.

"Sirakh mo thelk ma.... BATHA LAX! Oh great and powerful Balathax, I ask of you to show me your power, the beauty of shadow. CALL FORTH THE DEMON OF FLAME OF THE FIFTH HIERARCHY! SIGMUND RECHT!" A giant lava monster sprouted from the ground, barely fitting in the small cave. It looked at the godling and growled.

"Okay guys any idea how to deal with these things?" Alex said getting scratched.

"Sirakh mo thelk ma.... BATHA LAX! Oh great and powerful Balathax, I ask of you to show me your power, the beauty of shadow. CALL FORTH THE DEMON OF FLAME OF THE FIFTH HIERARCHY! SIGMUND RECHT!" A giant lava monster sprouted from the ground, barely fitting in the small cave. It looked at the godling and growled.
(Why does this remind me of a certain magical index?) The godling growled back at it and held it's hand out at the creature and when it did both of them froze letting out low growls. The cultists were shocked and one began to pray even harder while the rest began to draw a circle out of their blood.

(Why does this remind me of a certain magical index?) The godling growled back at it and held it's hand out at the creature and when it did both of them froze letting out low growls. The cultists were shocked and one began to pray even harder while the rest began to draw a circle out of their blood.
Four arms eyes began to glow. "Flame elemtental." He turned into an elemental of flame

(Never watched it)
"Damn seals." Joey shouted as he cut his hand with his dagger. He let the blood flow to the floor and began chanting once more.

Four arms eyes began to glow. "Flame elemtental." He turned into an elemental of flame
(Never watched it)
"Damn seals." Joey shouted as he cut his hand with his dagger. He let the blood flow to the floor and began chanting once more.
The cultists were frantically drawing and trying to summon something else. The shadow beasts also left their targets and began to try and attack Ben with their shadow attacks to wound him.

The cultists were frantically drawing and trying to summon something else. The shadow beasts also left their targets and began to try and attack Ben with their shadow attacks to wound him.
"Blimey" Joey said "I guess I have no choice." He began speaking in strange language as he drew his dagger. Everyone's shadow floated in the air towards the dagger and was being absorbed into it as Joey chanted.

"Who's that?" She asked
"I don't know." Josh said.

" yeah its cool right. " Maddy said

"I'll be fiiiiiine." Eris says. "I've braved colder temperatures before."
Articuno allows Eris to climb onto her back.

He shot a fireball spell.

"Blimey" Joey said "I guess I have no choice." He began speaking in strange language as he drew his dagger. Everyone's shadow floated in the air towards the dagger and was being absorbed into it as Joey chanted.
"I don't know." Josh said.

Articuno allows Eris to climb onto her back.

He shot a fireball spell.
The cultists saw the shadows being collected and the fireball which caused the head cultist to slit the throat of one of them and chant causing the fireball spell to fizzle out it also caused the godling to grow stronger and overtake the fire demon that Joey summoned. One of the shadow beasts also tried to attack Joey.

The cultists saw the shadows being collected and the fireball which caused the head cultist to slit the throat of one of them and chant causing the fireball spell to fizzle out it also caused the godling to grow stronger and overtake the fire demon that Joey summoned. One of the shadow beasts also tried to attack Joey.
Joey then finished collecting the shadows and was struck by the shadow beast. He fell to the floor "AMAGORAH!" He shouted as he took the dagger and stabbed himself in the chest. He began coughing uncontrollably as the lava demon spat fireballs at the cultists. It then grew slightly larger and withstood the godling's attack. Joey then collapsed to the floor, dead.

Oz shot an arrow at the head cultist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back