• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Xander looked at the two, "So, you two seem to have history..."
“Nothing past bitter revenge for putting me behind bars” said Neurotoxin there was a thud behind them as Lobster, and Crusher burst through the door they’d entered through. Crusher was also wearing a kind of gas mask whereas Lobsters usual face cover seemed to work for him. “So it’s a trap” said Tomcat. “PRETTY MUCH” shouted Lobster hurling a pair of crab claws at the pair of heroes.

“Nothing past bitter revenge for putting me behind bars” said Neurotoxin there was a thud behind them as Lobster, and Crusher burst through the door they’d entered through. Crusher was also wearing a kind of gas mask whereas Lobsters usual face cover seemed to work for him. “So it’s a trap” said Tomcat. “PRETTY MUCH” shouted Lobster hurling a pair of crab claws at the pair of heroes.
Xander waves his hand pushing him into a wall, "Know how to get rid of this toxin?" he asked calmly

He looked at her. "That sucks."

She pulled herself up from the smushed heap on the ground she had been laying in. "You ever heard of a little city called-" She glanced at her hands as her voice cut off. Staying quiet for a few seconds, she finally looked at the stranger. "Well, the plot has thickened indeed."

"And we don't care you can do anything. What matters is the beast." Joey then sent a dead goblin further into the cave "This scout should assist us."
"Forget it there's nothing else of great danger back there." The Scout said stepping out of the shadows.

She pulled herself up from the smushed heap on the ground she had been laying in. "You ever heard of a little city called-" She glanced at her hands as her voice cut off. Staying quiet for a few seconds, she finally looked at the stranger. "Well, the plot has thickened indeed."
"Plot? I didn't know I was reading a book. What city?"

"Plot? I didn't know I was reading a book. What city?"

"Hahaha, yea that's funny and all, except when you're the one realizing you've fucking morphed into something else." She snapped back, then she quietly said. "Pearbranch. Next state over, smaller than here, probably."

"Alright then. Here." Joey gave Peter a dagger "Use this then. Alex, be careful, wouldn't want another ambush."

They would come to a open room lit by torches and small glowing stones sitting in the middle of the room was a statue of a man with 10 cultists around it praying until they heard them come into the room.
" I'll be careful." Alex said carrying his axe as he headed into the open room

"Forget it there's nothing else of great danger back there." The Scout said stepping out of the shadows.
The scout did not speak. "Mmmm... nothing down there." Joey said as he went the other way
They would come to a open room lit by torches and small glowing stones sitting in the middle of the room was a statue of a man with 10 cultists around it praying until they heard them come into the room.
" I'll be careful." Alex said carrying his axe as he headed into the open room
"Ah, new friends." Joey said "Monk, do you wish to dispatch them or will Jackson like to do the honors?" (When does the dream end?)

The scout did not speak. "Mmmm... nothing down there." Joey said as he went the other way

"Ah, new friends." Joey said "Monk, do you wish to dispatch them or will Jackson like to do the honors?" (When does the dream end?)
"AYE! I'LL FIGHT THEM!"

(pearbranch has been floored by the killzilla attack lol)

Xander waves his hand pushing him into a wall, "Know how to get rid of this toxin?" he asked calmly
Lobster was not one for calm conversation. The Lobster guy babbled like a madman as he was trapped against a wall. Crusher smacked his fists together and charged forward. Tomcat turned around and parried Neurotoxin’s stab with his claws.

Lobster was not one for calm conversation. The Lobster guy babbled like a madman as he was trapped against a wall. Crusher smacked his fists together and charged forward. Tomcat turned around and parried Neurotoxin’s stab with his claws.
"Not much of a talker huh? Seems like you need to be pushed." he pulls one side of his body away from one side which was being pulled away by his power, straining him, both were pulling but not enough to rip him in half.

"AYE! I'LL FIGHT THEM!"
(Dream ends after the encounter.) The cultists began to chant as the statue began to glow and then they all turned on one cultists and killed him causing a ripple of energy to come from the body and cause the necromancer to feel a chill of unease.

(Dream ends after the encounter.) The cultists began to chant as the statue began to glow and then they all turned on one cultists and killed him causing a ripple of energy to come from the body and cause the necromancer to feel a chill of unease.
"The... The fuck was that?" Joey said as he took a step back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back