• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

“Ummm....I don’t think telekinesis will protect you from a fast acting and super deadly neurotoxin” said the young man. “Tomcat”. He was wearing a black and blue costume with fingerless gloves. He was also wearing what appeared to be a sort of gas mask.
"Fair, I mean we could make it so we can breathe and destroy what's ever is making this neurotoxin we just need a bubbleshield or something to go in without breathing" he said

(is anyone free to interact with abigail's entrance)

( The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth do you have anyone you could spare for a moment that isn't in other stuff)

"Fair, I mean we could make it so we can breathe and destroy what's ever is making this neurotoxin we just need a bubbleshield or something to go in without breathing" he said

“Actually I have a gas mask” said Tomcat pulling another gas mask almost identical to the one on his face and threw it over to him. “This is definitely Neurotoxin’s work, and if she’s around Crusher, and Lobster can’t be far....Oh sorry they’re kind of my regulars” he said.

“Actually I have a gas mask” said Tomcat pulling another gas mask almost identical to the one on his face and threw it over to him. “This is definitely Neurotoxin’s work, and if she’s around Crusher, and Lobster can’t be far....Oh sorry they’re kind of my regulars” he said.
"I see, like those guys in comics who have their own rogues gallery? Sounds neat." he put it on "Alright let's check this place.."

(thank you)

(do you have someone in particularly in mind)

(I mean no one specific but like it’s obscene how many characters In itching to reboot now that I actually have a bit of experience in RP. I could bring Rex back he never really got to do anything)

"I see, like those guys in comics who have their own rogues gallery? Sounds neat." he put it on "Alright let's check this place.."
“It’s neat at first but those three are annoying, once I corner Lobster, or Neurotoxin Crusher shows up and I’ve never been able to beat him by myself” said Tomcat.

Leonidas walked through the streets with a yawn. "I bored "

A dark portal opens in the shadow of a lamppost. It's only open for a second before a girl seemingly made out of a purplish black substance tumbles out. She goes wide eyed. "Okay, where the hell am I? How long was I in there? The fuck happened?" She mutters, seeming very surprised.

A dark portal opens in the shadow of a lamppost. It's only open for a second before a girl seemingly made out of a purplish black substance tumbles out. She goes wide eyed. "Okay, where the hell am I? How long was I in there? The fuck happened?" She mutters, seeming very surprised.
"Edgewood. Don't know. You fell through a portal." Leo said counting off on his fingers.

"Well You ain't by yourself this time...Now, if we can find Neurotoxin...."
“She’ll be in there” said Tomcat. Walking into the building, in the bank a woman in a robotic suit dominated the room, the suit was constantly spewing more of the purple gas while civilians and guards alike littered the floor. It was impossible to discern whether they were dead or unconscious.

“She’ll be in there” said Tomcat. Walking into the building, in the bank a woman in a robotic suit dominated the room, the suit was constantly spewing more of the purple gas while civilians and guards alike littered the floor. It was impossible to discern whether they were dead or unconscious.
"So let me guess that's her?" Xander said looking at the young hero

"So let me guess that's her?" Xander said looking at the young hero
“That’s either her, or the best look alike I’ve ever seen” said Tomcat. Unsheathing his claws. “Nice to see you could make it catboy” mocked Neurotoxin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back