• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Agreed. Do you have a phone perhaps?" Xander said.
Tomcat pulled a paw shaped buzzer out of his pocket and clicked it. “I use buzzers, it’s safer for my identity. The police have one to call me in just in case. I also gave one to some group of local heroes but they never buzz me, I guess that makes sense because I’m basically a D-lister” said Tomcat.

Tomcat pulled a paw shaped buzzer out of his pocket and clicked it. “I use buzzers, it’s safer for my identity. The police have one to call me in just in case. I also gave one to some group of local heroes but they never buzz me, I guess that makes sense because I’m basically a D-lister” said Tomcat.
"Fair point" he said

Peter got out of the shower and put on some well fitting clothes. He did his hair and left his home walking to the interview.

He shrugged.

"So what's the deal with these people who can help me out? I'd toss some guesses out there, but I know literally nothing about the people within the metahuman...commumity? That's the right word, isn't it?"

"So what's the deal with these people who can help me out? I'd toss some guesses out there, but I know literally nothing about the people within the metahuman...commumity? That's the right word, isn't it?"
"Not in this town. Most people are called Superhumans or Mutants." He said.

"Not in this town. Most people are called Superhumans or Mutants." He said.

"And I'm betting there are some egotistical druggies with powers in California that call themselves unicorn people. Whatever, what they're called can't be that important. Circling back to the initial question..."

(my brother is singing a song about how turtles are extra juicy and how they'll die from cancer if you suck on their heads??????????)

(what the hell is wrong with my family...)

(my brother is singing a song about how turtles are extra juicy and how they'll die from cancer if you suck on their heads??????????)

(what the hell is wrong with my family...)
(My sister acts like an emo and screeches to the top of her lungs when she hears a band she likes. We all got messed up family members.)

"And I'm betting there are some egotistical druggies with powers in California that call themselves unicorn people. Whatever, what they're called can't be that important. Circling back to the initial question..."
"You know a name can mean a lot to someone. You really aren't a very nice person."

(Yes but Leonidas really likes to tease people. Also he'll only take so much) "Names mean a lot to people. Respect it." He said sternly.

"Ugh, fine. I'll shut up about "disregarding names." Don't really get why it bugs you, but whatever."

"Fine but a literal god lives with them and if you piss him off I can't help you."

She looks mildly more interested than before. "Well then I guess I'll have to put in an extra third cent today and actually hold my tongue. I don't want to figure out if you're serious or not."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back