• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Show off." Joey mumbled as he made more skulls and had them shine bright to light the tunnel. He stood up and pulled the arrow out of his arm. "CHARGE!" Joey shouted as he threw a dagger at a goblin's face.
Peter ran up and put his fist through one of them and threw it into another one.

"Yeah it was fun." Allyson smiled. Maddy nods. "Yeah good day all in all. Josh we have extra food if your hungry"
Josh looked around. There were a lot of girls. "Nope. I'll eat tomorrow!" He said turning away loudly and tries to walk.awau. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
"Hey! What's your problem dude!?" Eris asks, offeneded. "She was just trying to offer some food to you. You don't have to yell at her!"

(shoutouts to Superpower Wiki for being awesome and giving me power descriptions and ideas. Highly reccomend if you need a description for a power.)

"Hah!" He held his huge sword and swung it at the monster
The goblin was sliced in half "Dammit Jackson, I could've used that one." Joey said as he chanted and brought the dead goblins to life. "By the way, you should invest in a dagger. Sometimes the caves can be too small to swing a sword properly."

The goblin was sliced in half "Dammit Jackson, I could've used that one." Joey said as he chanted and brought the dead goblins to life. "By the way, you should invest in a dagger. Sometimes the caves can be too small to swing a sword properly."
"Oh please! Then I just use my shortsword."

(shoutouts to Superpower Wiki for being awesome and giving me power descriptions and ideas. Highly reccomend if you need a description for a power.)
(Sweet,Thanks Neko! Now I can make any character I want! as long as it fits the character rules, plus I can just link the powers, I didn't know with telekinesis you can control matter at atomic level if you mastered it far enough.)

K-9 wags his tail before he continued digging
Sol cocked his head. He’d always wondered what went through other creatures heads although a robot dog might not truly know Sol still wanted to ask. “What are you digging for” he asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back