• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Sol whistled a merry tune as he sat in the back yard glowing as he soaked up sun. There was a small turtle sitting on his lap, which wouldn’t be strange if the turtle didn’t seem to be made out of dirt and rock. He gave it a loving scratch behind the ear.
(Sorry for the absence my focus has been elsewhere)
K-9 the robot dog was digging in the yard.

K-9 the robot dog was digging in the yard.
Sol looked up from petting his turtle and saw the robot dog. He’d never seen anything like that. Wait maybe it was some sort of canine cyborg. There were human cyborgs dog machines made just as much sense as that. “Hello dog” said Sol as his turtle went into its rock shell from lack of attention.

Sol looked up from petting his turtle and saw the robot dog. He’d never seen anything like that. Wait maybe it was some sort of canine cyborg. There were human cyborgs dog machines made just as much sense as that. “Hello dog” said Sol as his turtle went into its rock shell from lack of attention.

(Guess he hasn't met Thor, Allysons robot turned human)

"Hi" K-9 spoke. "I'm K-9"

Alex looks around for the beast
Peter looked around.
(Guess I'll improvise. Expect me to be slow, a youtuber I like is streaming.) An arrow suddenly struck Joey in the arm "DAMMIT!" He said as the skull went forward and revealed a swarm of goblins, about 20 armed with daggers and picks. Joey fell to the floor and held his arm "Impossible, they should be asleep!"

(Guess I'll improvise. Expect me to be slow, a youtuber I like is streaming.) An arrow suddenly struck Joey in the arm "DAMMIT!" He said as the skull went forward and revealed a swarm of goblins, about 20 armed with daggers and picks. Joey fell to the floor and held his arm "Impossible, they should be asleep!"
Scout immediately stepped into the shadows. Peter got into a battle stance. "Finally!" Jackson yelled pulling out his sword.

The goblins then pulled out bows and fired a volley of arrows at the group. "SHIT!" Joey summoned green skulls to protect himself
Peter dodged them in an amazing show of acrobatics. He missed one that he couldn't see. It was heading straight for him. The monk caught it not looking at it.

Peter dodged them in an amazing show of acrobatics. He missed one that he couldn't see. It was heading straight for him. The monk caught it not looking at it.
"Show off." Joey mumbled as he made more skulls and had them shine bright to light the tunnel. He stood up and pulled the arrow out of his arm. "CHARGE!" Joey shouted as he threw a dagger at a goblin's face.

"Show off." Joey mumbled as he made more skulls and had them shine bright to light the tunnel. He stood up and pulled the arrow out of his arm. "CHARGE!" Joey shouted as he threw a dagger at a goblin's face.
Alex slashed at the goblins and Oz shot his poison tipped arrows at them. (Night)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back