• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Probably a light spell then we wouldn't have to worry about it getting put out." Oz said
The cave was very dependable and it had hidden twists and turns. Their first intersection was a junction to go left or right.
"I'll go this direction." Peter jumped onto the ceiling staying out of sight and went right.
"Okay then don't split up." He said. "I accompanied you here I never said we would be working together.
"Its probably not wise to split up." Oz said and noticed peter go right.
"Hold on. Let me just focus my magic." Joey said as he closed his eyes "If I focus I can find monsters... and.... there... we go." He then went left "Beast is this way."

(Ok well allyson eris and Maddy went dress shopping then Maddy had to fight a minotaur and the stuff with a demon. Guys are in a dream world where they are going on a quest )

(Guess ill join in)

Rebecca and Jenny eventually get to the mall and come across Allyson, Eris, and Maddy

"Hey Allyson, hey Maddy, hows it going?" Jenny asked with a smile

"I'm starting to learn to cherish moments like these." Eris says.
(It's fine. I'm checking on my grandpa in the hospital.)
Josh had asked not to join in the sleep and went outside. He walked back to the house. He opened the door and saw the pillow fort and all the girls. He blinked. "Don't mind me. I'm just headed to my room."

Josh had asked not to join in the sleep and went outside. He walked back to the house. He opened the door and saw the pillow fort and all the girls. He blinked. "Don't mind me. I'm just headed to my room."
(BTW his wall crawling would consume ki)

(Wait this is actually going by D&D rules? Why didn't you tell me that before!? WHY AREN'T THERE DICE ROLLS!? Now I have to actually make the homebrew!) Peter jumped to the ground.

Last edited:
(Wait the monistic tradition actually just adds the wall climb feat which allows him to climb walls at half speed. Things that use Ki according to it are web shots, and he can double his movement speed for 10 turns. When there are enemies around he gets to make a perception check with advantage, do what you will with that, his saves are dex, and con, and he gets advantage on dexterity checks. and this is not actually D&D)

Sol whistled a merry tune as he sat in the back yard glowing as he soaked up sun. There was a small turtle sitting on his lap, which wouldn’t be strange if the turtle didn’t seem to be made out of dirt and rock. He gave it a loving scratch behind the ear.
(Sorry for the absence my focus has been elsewhere)

Sol whistled a merry tune as he sat in the back yard glowing as he soaked up sun. There was a small turtle sitting on his lap, which wouldn’t be strange if the turtle didn’t seem to be made out of dirt and rock. He gave it a loving scratch behind the ear.
(Sorry for the absence my focus has been elsewhere)

(that's fine, i've been battling the villain p-r-o-c-r-a-s-t-i-n-a-t-i-o-n and haven't really done anything)

(i want to actually make a character sheet for trauma queen because i need to specify what the hell she can do for the people that don't want to go 200 pages back to find where i briefly glossed over it)

(but it's so much wooooorrrrrkkkkk)

(god i wish i could just draw her or something so i can cease with these half-assed descriptions, but i can't because i'm trash)

(like seriously i see my characters clear as fuckin day in this brain of mine, but my hands? they ain't doin a 121274812759825982 of that.)

(i need to stop using southern slang, it's weird for my area.)

(i'm gonna leave it there before i go on a rant about how frustrating it is and burst into a crying fit at my pc desk)

(but whatever, don't really have anything better to do, time to actually finish that sheet)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back