• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Healing potions, speed potions, I got them all friend." The shopkeeper said "What do you need?"

They saw Joey talking with his parents. He hugged them one last time before heading to the guild office. There were many shops for Oz to see.
Oz smiled. He just looked around not going to any stores.

He buys a free antidotes.
(FREE?) "Have a nice day." The shopkeeper said
Oz smiled. He just looked around not going to any stores.
Suddenly a man came crashing out the window of the guild hall "Dammit Joshua, if you want to hold up the line, do at sundown!" Joey said as he wiped his hands on his robes. "I'll pay for it!" He said as he took a paper on the counter and left "Alright guys! Time to go!" He got onto the wagon

Alex was wearing chainmail and was carrying an axe. He was in front of the crowd listening to the bartender. Oz stood in the middle of the crowd, he wore leather armor and carried a long bow and a quiver full of arrows.
"Aye! This will he quite the challenge!" Jackson Steelesword yelled throwing his mug in the air. He wore chain armor and a had a full length beard. "How many drinks have you had?" Benjamin said. He was a man wearing a tunic and had a book of monsters. Specifically the ones he could turn into. "Probably more than he should have." The rogue known simply as Scout said. "More than any of you could Handel on your best day!" The fighter said. As they talked Samuel Mindstorm sat with his party of friends reading a book.

They we're preparing to head to bed for the night and leave in the morning when the door opened. In stepped in a tall man. He had a strong build and no shirt. His face was clean shaven and his hair was messy. He had red baggy pants, bandages around his fist and no shoes. He had all the makings of a Monk. A Spider tattoo was on his chest. A Monk of the Spider Monistic tradition. A rare sight indeed. "I hear there's a monster that needs slaying." (You all know who my main character in this is.
"Wait Dru, I think the involvement of death is... a bad... idea..." Joey fell asleep

Joey was wearing dark robes and had a satchel. He was drunk already "Aye aye ye lot, we'll... take care of... ye... blasted... thing." he was having trouble getting the words out "Some thing this... beast." He drank another pint.
" Now you all are free to leave whenever you want but you should leave sooner rather than later seeing as the day is when it's weakest."

Suddenly a man came crashing out the window of the guild hall "Dammit Joshua, if you want to hold up the line, do at sundown!" Joey said as he wiped his hands on his robes. "I'll pay for it!" He said as he took a paper on the counter and left "Alright guys! Time to go!" He got onto the wagon
Peter gave a respectful bow and left.

"Of course you crash through a window" oz said. (Night all)

"Yeah I know but im still blaming myself for it." Fate said. Indigo meows. "I know Indy" she said. Maddy hugged her. "Well okay, you wanna join our girls night?" Fate smiled a bit. "I guess"
Eris smiles. "Yeah. We can reminisce about our depressing pasts later. We're having fun tonight!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back