• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Joey rolled his eyes "Alright then... game plan. Our goal is to make it to the den before night time. Now based on the position of the sun, it is... 7 a.m. or 7:30... If we can reach the den before nightfall, the beast and other residents will be asleep. We can go in silently and cut their throats before taking the loot and finishing the quest. That sound right to you guys?" Joey then pulled out a pipe and began smoking.
"It will never go that smoothly" oz said

Joey rolled his eyes "Alright then... game plan. Our goal is to make it to the den before night time. Now based on the position of the sun, it is... 7 a.m. or 7:30... If we can reach the den before nightfall, the beast and other residents will be asleep. We can go in silently and cut their throats before taking the loot and finishing the quest. That sound right to you guys?" Joey then pulled out a pipe and began smoking.
"Too EASY! I WANT A BATTLE!" Jackson yelled.

Remy and Matthew lower their weapons. Matthew takes off his mask. they reply " yes we do need some assistance, what can yall do"

"I know I know. But can we do some parts in stealth? The goblins will be a nightmare to deal with. Oz, you take out the scouts on nightwatch, from there we play by ear." Joey replied
"Sounds good." Peter said. "It dies and the people are safe."

Matthew puts his mask back on. Remy says " im not trying to hide my identity, I don't wanna hide behind a mask."
Matthew then heard a ruckus from below "Dammit kid, I cant sell you crank or anything if you don't have cash. Go on... get out of here." A well dressed thug said. "But I-" "No buts... no cash, no drugs." The thug replied

Eris nods.
"Yeah come on. Tell us the story."
" just faced a bad guy that made me want to kill the thing I hate most. " fate said. Allyson zoned out for a second. "Hey Ollie why don't you go find us a movie" the girl nods and runs off. Allyson looked at Fate. "Continue." Fate sighed. "I ran in front of a truck."

Matthew then heard a ruckus from below "Dammit kid, I cant sell you crank or anything if you don't have cash. Go on... get out of here." A well dressed thug said. "But I-" "No buts... no cash, no drugs." The thug replied
"there selling drugs down there." Matthew said

Oz nods. "Got it"
Peter nodded.
"So we should be arriving so-" He stood up and hopped off the wagon as they entered a village "Nevermind, we're here. You guys can stay in the wagon or venture into town. Shouldn't take more than five minutes to register." Joey said as he went to the guild office.
"there selling drugs down there." Matthew said
"Christ, can someone get me some fucking customer service?" The guy said as he left. "Yeah yeah." The thug took out a cigarette and began smoking

"So we should be arriving so-" He stood up and hopped off the wagon as they entered a village "Nevermind, we're here. You guys can stay in the wagon or venture into town. Shouldn't take more than five minutes to register." Joey said as he went to the guild office.

"Christ, can someone get me some fucking customer service?" The guy said as he left. "Yeah yeah." The thug took out a cigarette and began smoking
Peter gets out of the wagon and looked around.

Peter gets out of the wagon and looked around.
The town was bustling, there was a sign that said "Breachtown" most likely the name of the town. An older man and woman approached Joey and hugged him "Hi mom, hi dad." Joey said as he hugged them back. he then gave them a large bag of coins. Blacksmiths, armor, potions and various shops were around. It was more like a small city than a mere village.

The town was bustling, there was a sign that said "Breachtown" most likely the name of the town. An older man and woman approached Joey and hugged him "Hi mom, hi dad." Joey said as he hugged them back. he then gave them a large bag of coins. Blacksmiths, armor, potions and various shops were around. It was more like a small city than a mere village.
Peter walked into a potions shop.

Alex stayed in the wagon as Oz walks around.

" just faced a bad guy that made me want to kill the thing I hate most. " fate said. Allyson zoned out for a second. "Hey Ollie why don't you go find us a movie" the girl nods and runs off. Allyson looked at Fate. "Continue." Fate sighed. "I ran in front of a truck."
"Wait. You hate yourself?" She asked, attempting to put the pieces together.

"Healing potions, speed potions, I got them all friend." The shopkeeper said "What do you need?"

They saw Joey talking with his parents. He hugged them one last time before heading to the guild office. There were many shops for Oz to see.
"Just browsing." He said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back