• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Forgive me." Peter said. Sam came down stairs. "Joey you're going to have to get used to this."
"I shudder at the thought... especially having studied spider anatomy, I can't look at Peter's hands the same way." He replied to Sam "You know where the web comes from... right?" He whispered into Sam's ear.
"Thank you." Oz said and went to join the others, he woke Alex up too.
Joey Gave Oz the poison for his arrows "Just dip and shoot." he said

"I shudder at the thought... especially having studied spider anatomy, I can't look at Peter's hands the same way." He replied to Sam "You know where the web comes from... right?" He whispered into Sam's ear.

"I am scholar. Yes I know."

Daredevil gets into a fight and dies.

Gambit catches up to the criminals and brutally beats them up and snaps one of their necks and says " that's for killing Daredevil"

Oz puts it in his bag.

Gambit catches up to the criminals and brutally beats them up and snaps one of their necks and says " that's for killing Daredevil"
(You really not gonna give Daredevil a chance to really interact? Also Gambit out of nowhere. Also how did Gambit find out?)

Oz puts it in his bag.
"I assume not." He said.
"Let's hope we're wrong." Joey stepped outside "Alright... you guys want to walk or wagon?" He snapped his fingers and a spell book appeared

(You do realize you can have more than one character right?)

"Alright then. Salak mo termachta" Joey said and a wagon with a skeleton horse rose from the ground. "Don't forget, we need to register the quest at the guild office. It's on the way." Joey then placed some supplies into the wagon Musicnotes Musicnotes
Peter looked at him. "I am not of any guild." He looked confused for the first time.

Peter looked at him. "I am not of any guild." He looked confused for the first time.
"No you idiot... it's how we get paid." Joey said "We go to the guild office, register the quest so nobody else takes it, then they reserve the payment for us when we return. Blimey it's like you've never done this before."

"No you idiot... it's how we get paid." Joey said "We go to the guild office, register the quest so nobody else takes it, then they reserve the payment for us when we return. Blimey it's like you've never done this before."
"Worked for money? No." He said. "Why do I need payment?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back