• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

A green skull appeared next to Peter "That's rich, says the man who worships an inferior goddess." The skull said. It was Joey's voice "I'm Joey, a Warlock who specializes in necromancy... what brings a monk to this filthy place?"
"The shadow beast. It is dangerous and my goddess commands that I help."

"Is he dim?" Peter asked as he ran off. Musicnotes Musicnotes
A green skull appeared next to Peter "That's rich, says the man who worships an inferior goddess." The skull said. It was Joey's voice "I'm Joey, a Warlock who specializes in necromancy... what brings a monk to this filthy place?"
" let him believe what he wills. We all have things or people we believe in." Oz said. Alex nods. "If we are doing introductions I'm Alexander Knight and that's Ozion Archer of the Green." Oz then said. "Oz is just fine."

"Well it's my target too. And I don't really like monks." Joey said "A pickle this is."

" let him believe what he wills. We all have things or people we believe in." Oz said. Alex nods. "If we are doing introductions I'm Alexander Knight and that's Ozion Archer of the Green." Oz then said. "Oz is just fine."
"A pickle it is. Because I am going after the beast. I am Peter." He said.

"A pickle it is. Because I am going after the beast. I am Peter." He said.

"Blimey." Joey stepped out of the bathroom "Guess we have a common goal... however I'm after the beast's corpse. The parts go great in potions and spells." He then crushed the skull in his hands.

"Blimey." Joey stepped out of the bathroom "Guess we have a common goal... however I'm after the beast's corpse. The parts go great in potions and spells." He then crushed the skull in his hands.
"Then its best we work together to get the beast. " Oz said.

"I... agree... the caves have goblins. Those things will swarm you." Joey said as he bought some beer in bottles "For the road."

Oz looked at Peter. " would you like to join our group?"
"Well I suppose having people to fight alongside would be beneficial." He said. "We leave tomorrow!" Jackson said. "It's midnight, and ai'm drunk!"

The man jumps onto the ceiling and makes a hammock out of organic webbing.

"See you." Jackson said.
Joey just looked at the webs "Wait don't... webs come out of a spider's..." He put his hand to his mouth to not vomit "That's not right." he then slept.

Dawn came and Joey was the first to awaken, however with a nasty hangover

Joey just looked at the webs "Wait don't... webs come out of a spider's..." He put his hand to his mouth to not vomit "That's not right." he then slept.

"Powers of the Goddess they are a gift." He said relaxing on the hammock.

Oz had gotten up not long after, he was getting his arrows ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back