• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Wait Dru, I think the involvement of death is... a bad... idea..." Joey fell asleep

Joey was wearing dark robes and had a satchel. He was drunk already "Aye aye ye lot, we'll... take care of... ye... blasted... thing." he was having trouble getting the words out "Some thing this... beast." He drank another pint.
"Oh someone's having a good time!" Jackson yelled. "I think yeh've had than me!"

"Oh someone's having a good time!" Jackson yelled. "I think yeh've had than me!"
"Ah shut it Jackson." Joey replied "I can handle another pint before I forget to bring myself back from the dead." He then took out a dragon heart from his satchel "Ah... forgot to sell this... ah te hell with it. I'll just use it for potions... or..." He then licked the heart. "Eh... he....eh... meh." He licked it again "Not bad."

"Wait Dru, I think the involvement of death is... a bad... idea..." Joey fell asleep

Joey was wearing dark robes and had a satchel. He was drunk already "Aye aye ye lot, we'll... take care of... ye... blasted... thing." he was having trouble getting the words out "Some thing this... beast." He drank another pint.
Oz laughed. "Can you even fight if you're drunk? You might be better off here drinking yourself full."

Oz laughed. "Can you even fight if you're drunk? You might be better off here drinking yourself full."
Peter looked around. None of these groups seemed to capable. Only one of them seemed to have decent warriors and they we're too busy drinking and stuffing their faces. He walked to a different table and called for food.

Peter looked around. None of these groups seemed to capable. Only one of them seemed to have decent warriors and they we're too busy drinking and stuffing their faces. He walked to a different table and called for food.
"Hey... what are you looking at?" Joey said as he drunkenly walked into Peter "Watch it or I will turn ye into a frog."

"Hey... what are you looking at?" Joey said as he drunkenly walked into Peter "Watch it or I will turn ye into a frog."
Peter looked at him. "I merely taking a look around at the people. Don't worry though I very much doubt I'll want to look at you again anyways."

Alex walked over to Joey. " leave the monk be."

Peter looked at him. "I merely taking a look around at the people. Don't worry though I very much doubt I'll want to look at you again anyways."
"Oy... Fuck you too... mate... I speak several languages... some of which are dead... and I know more about magic then you ever will!" He took another chug of his beer "I'll have you know... that I... killed dragons." He took the dragon heart out again "See this? This is a real heart from a dragon. I mean... who are you to judge me?"
"Aww I'll turn you into a frog too." he said

"Oy... Fuck you too... mate... I speak several languages... some of which are dead... and I know more about magic then you ever will!" He took another chug of his beer "I'll have you know... that I... killed dragons." He took the dragon heart out again "See this? This is a real heart from a dragon. I mean... who are you to judge me?"

"The last of the of the monk clan that holds the powers of the Spider goddess." He said. "And a man who thoroughly no interest in being told off by a man who reeks of the bottle."

"Yeah yeah yeah" he said. Oz shot an arrow through the dragon heart, making it now pinned to the wall. "No one cares about your dragon heart."

"Well that explains the lack of calls and randomly popping up behind me." Eris says after reading the note.
"Yeah hope they are having fun." Allyson said. Diana and Ollie were gathering up the couch cushions. Maddy smiled. "Are you guys building a fort?" Diana nods. "Yeah , its Ollie's idea." The little girl nods. "Yep."

"The last of the of the monk clan that holds the powers of the Spider goddess." He said. "And a man who thoroughly no interest in being told off by a man who reeks of the bottle."
"Yeah yeah yeah" he said. Oz shot an arrow through the dragon heart, making it now pinned to the wall. "No one cares about your dragon heart."
"OY YOU BASTARD THAT WAS... wait I think that's a boar's heart... THAT DAMN MERCHANT RIPPED ME OFF!" Joey shouted before looking at Peter "The Spider goddess? She ain't got nothing on Balathax. Now that... That's a god. God of shadow and... Stuff." He drank another pint.

"OY YOU BASTARD THAT WAS... wait I think that's a boar's heart... THAT DAMN MERCHANT RIPPED ME OFF!" Joey shouted before looking at Peter "The Spider goddess? She ain't got nothing on Balathax. Now that... That's a god. God of shadow and... Stuff." He drank another pint.
Oz rolled his eyes as he grabbed a drink.

Peter stared him down. "I'm going to ignore that you just dismissed the goddess. I am going to sit down. And you are going to leave me alone."

Peter stared him down. "I'm going to ignore that you just dismissed the goddess. I am going to sit down. And you are going to leave me alone."
"Oh The goddess this and the goddess that... do you have any idea how many gods are in this world? If I..." He took another chug from his pint "If I... I.." He fell on his face, blacked out drunk.

"Oh The goddess this and the goddess that... do you have any idea how many gods are in this world? If I..." He took another chug from his pint "If I... I.." He fell on his face, blacked out drunk.
Peter stared down at the man. "Hm." He stepped over him. "Yeh got to forgive our comrade he's been drinking more that I have." Jackson slurred. "So last of them... Where are the rest?"

Peter stared down at the man. "Hm." He stepped over him. "Yeh got to forgive our comrade he's been drinking more that I have." Jackson slurred. "So last of them... Where are the rest?"
"BLIMEY!" Joey shouted as he got up. "AAAAAAGH MY STOMACH! Jackson, I remind me to never mix alcohol and Blaerath tongue. I..." He ran to the bathroom.

Oz sipped his drink. "Remind me why we hang out with him?" Alex shrugged. "He helped us on a quest once."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back