• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

" Tyson...women being trafficking.. Giant minotaur..cell drained energy." She smiled. "I won..how did you guys do?"
"Wow, you had a much rougher time." Eris replied. "We froze some guys trying to take that woman Tyson kidnapped, and then something caused them to sink underground and that was it for them. Sounded like a rattlesnake, but rattlesnakes can't make sinkholes, can they?"

"Wow, you had a much rougher time." Eris replied. "We froze some guys trying to take that woman Tyson kidnapped, and then something caused them to sink underground and that was it for them. Sounded like a rattlesnake, but rattlesnakes can't make sinkholes, can they?"
" I don't think so." She said. Allyson was thinking. "Maybe it has to do with that demon?"

" I don't think so." She said. Allyson was thinking. "Maybe it has to do with that demon?"
Eris looks at Allyson and nods.
"Perhaps."

A black portal opens up to the place Maddy was just in and they can see the area itself being disintegrated. A voice could somewhat be heard.

"One by one....I shall remove every dimension from existence!" A fireball shoots through the portal and crashes into the ground, burning the portal itself. It shrinks as the voice keeps talking until the portal disappears. "I sense a death mark...Daaaaaaanaaaaa....."

The fireball dissipates, revealing Tyson laying on the ground.

(regarding that previous parentheses statement about my brother, we're cool now.)

(after a short night of screaming, swearing, smash bros ultimate, and sims 4)

(most of it i don't clearly remember because i was very tired)

(but still, i no longer want to throw him into a wall)

"so. where we headed?" He asked. Taking Lydia's advice he refrained from using the whoopee cushion.

Lydia's mom looked confused for a second, then her face was painted with dismissiveness. Slowly standing up, she said, "Let me guess, Lydia's managed to rope me into something, hasn't she? Well, I didn't exactly have any other plans today. The usual posse that insists on helping out around here ran into something."

(regarding that previous parentheses statement about my brother, we're cool now.)

(after a short night of screaming, swearing, smash bros ultimate, and sims 4)

(most of it i don't clearly remember because i was very tired)

(but still, i no longer want to throw him into a wall)

Lydia's mom looked confused for a second, then her face was painted with dismissiveness. Slowly standing up, she said, "Let me guess, Lydia's managed to rope me into something, hasn't she? Well, I didn't exactly have any other plans today. The usual posse that insists on helping out around here ran into something."
Sans looked at Lydia. "well let's go. i know where we can eat.'

Eris looks at Allyson and nods.
"Perhaps."

A black portal opens up to the place Maddy was just in and they can see the area itself being disintegrated. A voice could somewhat be heard.

"One by one....I shall remove every dimension from existence!" A fireball shoots through the portal and crashes into the ground, burning the portal itself. It shrinks as the voice keeps talking until the portal disappears. "I sense a death mark...Daaaaaaanaaaaa....."

The fireball dissipates, revealing Tyson laying on the ground.
"Why did a scary voice just say my mom's name?" Allyson asked concern. Maddy looked over seeing Tyson. "Let's ask him."

"Okay what is going on. Why did the scary voice say my mom's name" Allyson asked
"Well..." Tyson slowly stands up, the brawl with the minotaur has taken a toll on him. "What's going on is that was Arkalas removing that dimension from existence. Oh, and he said her name because she's deathmarked."

"Well..." Tyson slowly stands up, the brawl with the minotaur has taken a toll on him. "What's going on is that was Arkalas removing that dimension from existence. Oh, and he said her name because she's deathmarked."
" why" Allyson asked not knowing that Tyson had death marked her.

Allyson sighed shaking her head. " that sounds like my mom "
Tyson shakes his head as well. "I don't understand what it is with you people going out of your way to frontline death for other people frontlining death."

"You mean being selfless?" Eris asks.

"Call it what you want." He replies.

Tyson shakes his head as well. "I don't understand what it is with you people going out of your way to frontline death for other people frontlining death."

"You mean being selfless?" Eris asks.

"Call it what you want." He replies.
"Maybe you would understand if you cared about someone." Maddy said.

"Maybe you would understand if you cared about someone." Maddy said.
Tyson looks directly at Maddy.
"Me? Care about someone?" He says before bursting into laughter. Then, he grabs at his ribs and looks at them. "Oh. Oh you're serious? The day I 'care' about someone is the day I go out and get a wedding gift for you guys. I'm not exactly capable of caring for others."

"I don't believe you." Eris objects.

"Why am I not surprised?" Tyson says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back