• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Well. Probably a Monk." Peter said. "Specifically a Home brew monk with a spider based monistic tradition." He said. "Rogue." Jeremy said. "Fighter." Jackson said. "Wizard." Sam reaponded. "Any polymorgh class." Ben said. Josh looked aroind unsure hoe to incorperate his Pokemon knowledge. "Uh...." He said. "Druid. You want druid." Peter said. Drumonkey Drumonkey
"Woah woah, is this D&D or World of Warcraft?" Joey asked "Because there are different classes. Especially with Wizards." Joey said looking at Sam (God I really am a nerd. Need to also resubscribe to WoW and play again. Though I am waiting on a new PC.)

"Well. Probably a Monk." Peter said. "Specifically a Home brew monk with a spider based monistic tradition." He said. "Rogue." Jeremy said. "Fighter." Jackson said. "Wizard." Sam reaponded. "Any polymorgh class." Ben said. Josh looked aroind unsure hoe to incorperate his Pokemon knowledge. "Uh...." He said. "Druid. You want druid." Peter said. Drumonkey Drumonkey
oz was thinking. "Uh archer?". Alex said ",I'll be a fighter too"

"Woah woah, is this D&D or World of Warcraft?" Joey asked "Because there are different classes. Especially with Wizards." Joey said looking at Sam (God I really am a nerd. Need to also resubscribe to WoW and play again. Though I am waiting on a new PC.)
"I know. I'll be an Illusionist." Sam said. "Mind games."

(While Pokemon is an anime, it isn't THE anime that got everyone into anime. That was all thanks to DBZ. Heck back then I didn't even know these shows came from Japan. It wasn't until Naruto started bringing in their Japanese OP's and that I started reading manga that I realized "Wait... this wasn't made in America?". It was around middle school that I learned these sort of things. Back when the Wii was considered brand new. Also, RIP Wii shop channel. Yu Gi Oh does count. I started getting back into Yu Gi Oh thanks to Hearthstone. I love card games. Doubt I'll ever get into Magic though. Not because I don't like the game but bad relations with someone who enjoyed it)

"I wanna hear everyone else's classes before I choose." Joey replied
( Yeah I want to get into WOW and Hearthstone because I too love card games also Moment of silence for the Wii Shop Channel)

She hit the wall changing back to human. "I should have practiced with that minotaur Allyson knows"
The minotaur walks up and tries to stomp on her.

Raijiru charges at Tyson, but the latter ducks out of the way. Then, Tyson capitalizes by kicking the minotaur in the jaw as soon as he turns around, knocking him down. The fans aren't happy and Raijiru is furious. He gets up and tackles Tyson before attempting to pummel him to death with punches.

The minotaur walks up and tries to stomp on her.

Raijiru charges at Tyson, but the latter ducks out of the way. Then, Tyson capitalizes by kicking the minotaur in the jaw as soon as he turns around, knocking him down. The fans aren't happy and Raijiru is furious. He gets up and tackles Tyson before attempting to pummel him to death with punches.
Her body glows for a second healing itself. She gets up and moves out of the way

oz was thinking. "Uh archer?". Alex said ",I'll be a fighter too"
"I know. I'll be an Illusionist." Sam said. "Mind games."
"Wait no, on second thought make me a warlock with necromancy specialty" Joey said to Dru Drumonkey Drumonkey
Dru nodded "ok so we have a necromancer , an illusionist, an Archer, two fighters, a monk, a rogue, a druid and a wizard correct?" Dru asked as he looked around.

Dru nodded "ok so we have a necromancer , an illusionist, an Archer, two fighters, a monk, a rogue, a druid and a wizard correct?" Dru asked as he looked around.
"What would the wizard specialize in?" Joey asked "Because we are gonna need a healer."

Her body glows for a second healing itself. She gets up and moves out of the way
He tries to run at her and ram her into the wall, though he's not as quick as the one fighting Tyson.

Speaking of which, Tyson bends his legs and kicks Raijiru off of him. The two make it back to their feet and go at it again, trading punches. Raijiru landing heavy, staggering punches while Tyson lands several well-timed precision strikes.

"So how will our powers translate through our classes?" Peter said. "I mean can we have like... Homebrew classes and sub-classes

He tries to run at her and ram her into the wall, though he's not as quick as the one fighting Tyson.

Speaking of which, Tyson bends his legs and kicks Raijiru off of him. The two make it back to their feet and go at it again, trading punches. Raijiru landing heavy, staggering punches while Tyson lands several well-timed precision strikes.
When the minotaur got close, she jumped and flipped over him. "Nice try"

"Yes" she searched the minotaur for the keys.
There were no keys on him. He pushes her away and then frees himself. Then, he lets out a warcry and a black aura appears around him.

Tyson slowly gets the upper hand and causes the green minotaur to stagger into a corner. However, he lets out a warcry and a black aura appears around him as well.

"Hey I thought you said no weapons." Tyson says.

"I did, but he's still not armed with weaponry, is he?" Marianna responds.

Raijiru rushes at Tyson and it's clear that his strength and agility increased. He quickly gets the upper hand again and knocks Tyson to the ground.

There were no keys on him. He pushes her away and then frees himself. Then, he lets out a warcry and a black aura appears around him.

Tyson slowly gets the upper hand and causes the green minotaur to stagger into a corner. However, he lets out a warcry and a black aura appears around him as well.

"Hey I thought you said no weapons." Tyson says.

"I did, but he's still not armed with weaponry, is he?" Marianna responds.

Raijiru rushes at Tyson and it's clear that his strength and agility increased. He quickly gets the upper hand again and knocks Tyson to the ground.
"Did not see that coming" she said. "Well good thing I still have a few tricks" Spirit energy covers her fist as she goes to punch the minotaur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back