• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Exception of marvel"Nah a Resident Evil's good and all but I'm thinking we try something else." Peter said. "I vote Eight Pages." Jeremy said. "Amnesia." Jackson said. "Bendy and the Ink Machine." Ben said. Josh just blinked. He knew none of these games.
Dru looked equally confused and said "umm the last thing I heard the kids did for fun was do a test of courage by walking in the woods at night." Dru scratched the back of his head feeling very old.

(Exception of marvel"Nah a Resident Evil's good and all but I'm thinking we try something else." Peter said. "I vote Eight Pages." Jeremy said. "Amnesia." Jackson said. "Bendy and the Ink Machine." Ben said. Josh just blinked. He knew none of these games.
Dru looked equally confused and said "umm the last thing I heard the kids did for fun was do a test of courage by walking in the woods at night." Dru scratched the back of his head feeling very old.
"Dru, come on, that's too easy for us with super powers. The true fright of horror games is losing progress and going back to your saves. Resident Evil classic adds on to this with limited saves via the ink ribbons and limited supplies. OOOH! How about Dead Space?" Joey said
( the one character that I'm going to make is going to have two distinct personalities with their own different powers)
(Okay, now that might need some talking over. )

"Dru, come on, that's too easy for us with super powers. The true fright of horror games is losing progress and going back to your saves. Resident Evil classic adds on to this with limited saves via the ink ribbons and limited supplies. OOOH! How about Dead Space?" Joey said

(Okay, now that might need some talking over. )

"Not incredibly terrifying when you Spider-Powers. A High-Tech alien watch. Super Speed. Nano abilities out of the wazoo etc." Ben said. "Great thing about horror games is your character is limited to just what he can do. All for dead space?" Peter asked. Ben raised his hand. "Don't worry Dru this'll be a good chance to learn about some of the things you haven't really acquainted yourself with yet." Jeremy said. Josh looked over at the switch. It was quite literally the only system here he recognized.

Last edited:
"I'm up for any game" Alex said

The red minotaur blocks the scratch and attempts to shove her away.

Marianna rings the bell and the green minotaur charges at Tyson and the two start exchanging punches. The minotaur overpowers him thanks to the brute strength advantage, so Tyson decides to evade and counter punch.
(Red minotaur "Rasanir"-basic offense, strong defense
Green minotaur "Raijiru"-basic defense, strong offense)
Maddy kept on scratching the minotaur.

"Not incredibly terrifying when you Spider-Powers. A High-Tech alien watch. Super Speed. Nano abilities out of the wazoo etc." Ben said. "Great thing about horror games is your character is limited to just what he can do. All for dead space?" Peter asked. Ben raised his hand. "Don't worry Dru this'll be a good chance to learn about some of the things you haven't really acquainted yourself with yet." Jeremy said. Josh looked over at the switch. It was quite literally the only system here he recognized.
"Well how about this? Peter, what games do we have to play? Let's look at your systems first." Joey said

"Well how about this? Peter, what games do we have to play? Let's look at your systems first." Joey said
A lot. While he was working for Joey and really not hurting for money Peter had bought everything from the likes of the Nes all the way to such things as the PS4

"I'm up for any game" Alex said
Dru thought and then said " what about something better than a game that is like real life with everything but death as a possibility?" Dru said with a smirk.

Dru thought and then said " what about something better than a game that is like real life with everything but death as a possibility?" Dru said with a smirk.
"Continue..." Ben said. Peter seemed unsure he had hoped for a regular guys night without powers.

A lot. While he was working for Joey and really not hurting for money Peter had bought everything from the likes of the Nes all the way to such things as the PS4
"Hmmm..." Joey began thinking "I mean... tempting but isn't this just a guys night?"

"Continue..." Ben said. Peter seemed unsure he had hoped for a regular guys night without powers.
"Hmmm..." Joey began thinking "I mean... tempting but isn't this just a guys night?"
" I can make a shared dream from my powers that function's like a game with classes and a full on open world. We could explore worlds both know and unknown all in the span of a couple hours because if time dialation."

" I can make a shared dream from my powers that function's like a game with classes and a full on open world. We could explore worlds both know and unknown all in the span of a couple hours because if time dialation."
"I don't know... not sure about a whole RPG because I just finished Final Fantasy XV and... man did it suck." Joey said

"I don't know... not sure about a whole RPG because I just finished Final Fantasy XV and... man did it suck." Joey said
" Yeah it'll be more like...what is that anime? Sword art online?" Dru asked seemingly unsure of himself.

(I actually didn't hate XV it was pretty fun and the mechanics were pretty fun and the story is alright I suppose, but SAO dear god do I hate that piece of shit.)

"NO!" Joey shouted "DEAR GOD NO! Please... anything BUT anything that you can compare to Sword Art Online."
" Look I have a compendium of the world's written works and movies but the last few years have been hard ok I don't know many anime so that's the best I could do. But it would be like a dream and adapt to you all."

"Sword Art Online!" Josh asked. "Anime kinda overrated. It's be better.to compare it Log Horizon." Peter said.
" Look I have a compendium of the world's written works and movies but the last few years have been hard ok I don't know many anime so that's the best I could do. But it would be like a dream and adapt to you all."
"I think I would rather relapse on heroin." Joey said "Besides, I kinda had my fill of combat for the night."
(I actually didn't hate XV it was pretty fun and the mechanics were pretty fun and the story is alright I suppose, but SAO dear god do I hate that piece of shit.)
(XV had a terrible story compared to the previous games. Dragon Quest 11 is god damn fun however. Story isn't spectacular and the gameplay is typical RPG but it's such a comfy game.)

(I'm playing that game now and it's ok but I'm not like super interested in it atm but yeah SAO has some major issues)

"I think I would rather relapse on heroin." Joey said "Besides, I kinda had my fill of combat for the night."

(XV had a terrible story compared to the previous games. Dragon Quest 11 is god damn fun however. Story isn't spectacular and the gameplay is typical RPG but it's such a comfy game.)
(Eh im saving my next RPG for KH3...which is what I have been playing lol.)

(I'm playing that game now and it's ok but I'm not like super interested in it atm but yeah SAO has some major issues)
(It was my first ever anime. It introduced me to anime so at first I thought it was okay. I recently watched a few episodes without the nastalgia glasses. Geez it hurt. SAO abridged on YouTube though...10/10 would watch again.)

"An RPG sounds fun." Ben said.

Dru shrugged "Joey if you're not down I can understand although you could be support for the rest of them it's Al up to you all how you want the basis to be and then I'd fill it with anything I can imagine."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back