• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I think I would rather relapse on heroin." Joey said "Besides, I kinda had my fill of combat for the night."

(XV had a terrible story compared to the previous games. Dragon Quest 11 is god damn fun however. Story isn't spectacular and the gameplay is typical RPG but it's such a comfy game.)
"Well let's put it to a vote. All for a dream?" Peter asked. Ben, Jackson, and Sam raised their hands.

(It was my first ever anime. It introduced me to anime so at first I thought it was okay. I recently watched a few episodes without the nastalgia glasses. Geez it hurt. SAO abridged on YouTube though...10/10 would watch again.)
(That abridged is better than the actual 100% and it wasn't my first anime so I don't have anything like that but my first anime and my favorite are like pretty bad but they have some appeal that keeps me loving them.)

Dru shrugged "Joey if you're not down I can understand although you could be support for the rest of them it's Al up to you all how you want the basis to be and then I'd fill it with anything I can imagine."
"Well... I could be a healer." Joey replied
(It was my first ever anime. It introduced me to anime so at first I thought it was okay. I recently watched a few episodes without the nastalgia glasses. Geez it hurt. SAO abridged on YouTube though...10/10 would watch again.)
("SAO introduced me to anime"
tumblr_olgk4jz2wt1tydz8to1_400.gif
I'm so sorry.)

"Well let's put it to a vote. All for a dream?" Peter asked. Ben, Jackson, and Sam raised their hands.
"Well... I could be a healer." Joey replied

("SAO introduced me to anime"
tumblr_olgk4jz2wt1tydz8to1_400.gif
I'm so sorry.)
Dru smiled " great, we're gonna do a class system and you all are going to be humans. Let's find a seat and get comfortable before we start."

Dru smiled " great, we're gonna do a class system and you all are going to be humans. Let's find a seat and get comfortable before we start."
Ben said down. "Question what is the possibility that we can have another related to what we already do?" He asked. Jackson laughed. "Ben wants to be a Ploymorph."

(I was like nine... So really I just liked the generic good guy cliche and the fight scenes entertained me)
("I was like nine"
Well... that doesn't make it any better... not to mention the you know what scene in part 2 in Alfheim Online.
ImpeccableBitesizedJerboa-max-1mb.gif
)
Dru shrugged " yeah sorta like a Homebrew campaign."
"I see... but this is all dream sequence stuff?" Joey responded "No paper and pencil stuff?"

Ben said down. "Question what is the possibility that we can have another related to what we already do?" He asked. Jackson laughed. "Ben wants to be a Ploymorph."
Alex sat down, pretty excited about this. Oz sat down next to him kind of nervous. (My first anime was naruto if I don't include pokemon)

("I was like nine"
Well... that doesn't make it any better... not to mention the you know what scene in part 2 in Alfheim Online.
)

"I see... but this is all dream sequence stuff?" Joey responded "No paper and pencil stuff?"
(I never watched past them getting out of SAO at that point I had actually started caring about story)

Alex sat down, pretty excited about this. Oz sat down next to him kind of nervous. (My first anime was naruto if I don't include pokemon)
( My first if you exclude Pokemon was Dragon Ball Z. Bruce Falconer soundtrack and ROCK THE DRAGON!) Joey took his seat and some beer. "I wonder if we'll have dice rolls."

( My first if you exclude Pokemon was Dragon Ball Z. Bruce Falconer soundtrack and ROCK THE DRAGON!) Joey took his seat and some beer. "I wonder if we'll have dice rolls."
(Dragon Ball Z is really good, I always will love that show despite it's flaws and Pokemon you could count but everyone has watched it so..)

("I was like nine"
)

"Yes it is all dream stuff and I'll make it all up as for Ben well your powers will be whatever you all decide in the game within reason so to be a polymorph you will probably be a magician of some sort and use magic to transform."

(Dragon Ball Z is really good, I always will love that show despite it's flaws and Pokemon you could count but everyone has watched it so..)
(Oh almost forgot yugioh lol but that probably wouldn't count)
(While Pokemon is an anime, it isn't THE anime that got everyone into anime. That was all thanks to DBZ. Heck back then I didn't even know these shows came from Japan. It wasn't until Naruto started bringing in their Japanese OP's and that I started reading manga that I realized "Wait... this wasn't made in America?". It was around middle school that I learned these sort of things. Back when the Wii was considered brand new. Also, RIP Wii shop channel. Yu Gi Oh does count. I started getting back into Yu Gi Oh thanks to Hearthstone. I love card games. Doubt I'll ever get into Magic though. Not because I don't like the game but bad relations with someone who enjoyed it)
"Yes it is all dream stuff and I'll make it all up as for Ben well your powers will be whatever you all decide in the game within reason so to be a polymorph you will probably be a magician of some sort and use magic to transform."
"I wanna hear everyone else's classes before I choose." Joey replied

"Got it." Ben said. (Weird Coincidence. I'm playing in a home brew campaign tonight.)

(While Pokemon is an anime, it isn't THE anime that got everyone into anime. That was all thanks to DBZ. Heck back then I didn't even know these shows came from Japan. It wasn't until Naruto started bringing in their Japanese OP's and that I started reading manga that I realized "Wait... this wasn't made in America?". It was around middle school that I learned these sort of things. Back when the Wii was considered brand new. Also, RIP Wii shop channel. Yu Gi Oh does count. I started getting back into Yu Gi Oh thanks to Hearthstone. I love card games. Doubt I'll ever get into Magic though. Not because I don't like the game but bad relations with someone who enjoyed it)

"Well. Probably a Monk." Peter said. "Specifically a Home brew monk with a spider based monistic tradition." He said. "Rogue." Jeremy said. "Fighter." Jackson said. "Wizard." Sam reaponded. "Any polymorgh class." Ben said. Josh looked aroind unsure hoe to incorperate his Pokemon knowledge. "Uh...." He said. "Druid. You want druid." Peter said. Drumonkey Drumonkey

(My first manga was Rosario + vampire. Its way better than the anime then I got into inuyasha, bleach, I read dragon ball and I read a lot of other stuff)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back