• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Well Cuz in Dragon Ball Z when Dende had his potential unlocked he could use his Spirit Energy to heal people so combine this with Maddy and... Healing powers X2?)
(Well not X2 but rather sped up process and more energy to use for healing. By the way, any good fantasy RP's on this site? I'm looking for one. Something more akin to Overlord, Re Zero and a pinch of Reincarnated as a Slime. Only without the reincarnation and more so the fantasy.)

(Well not X2 but rather sped up process and more energy to use for healing. By the way, any good fantasy RP's on this site? I'm looking for one. Something more akin to Overlord, Re Zero and a pinch of Reincarnated as a Slime. Only without the reincarnation and more so the fantasy.)
(No. I'm only on three threads currently. This one. Another one that I made (which is all about reincarnation) and a One-on one with Spider)

(No. I'm only on three threads currently. This one. Another one that I made (which is all about reincarnation) and a One-on one with Spider)
(Okay... can you send me a link for that reincarnation one? I'm desperate for a fantasy right now. I NEED MORE FANTASY!)

"Did not see that coming" she said. "Well good thing I still have a few tricks" Spirit energy covers her fist as she goes to punch the minotaur.
He grabs her fist and headbutts her. Then, he slams them both into one of the cell's bars, draining both of their energy some and causing him to be slightly disoriented.
"Get him to hit the cell bars!" The fairy weakly shouts. "It'll drain his strength and tire him out!"

Raijiru slams Tyson into the ground repeatedly. The crowd cheers as their champion prepares to end his opponent. However, waves of heat start flowing from Tyson before one large wave forces Raijiru to step back while everyone in the crowd falls.

He grabs her fist and headbutts her. Then, he slams them both into one of the cell's bars, draining both of their energy some and causing him to be slightly disoriented.
"Get him to hit the cell bars!" The fairy weakly shouts. "It'll drain his strength and tire him out!"

Raijiru slams Tyson into the ground repeatedly. The crowd cheers as their champion prepares to end his opponent. However, waves of heat start flowing from Tyson before one large wave forces Raijiru to step back while everyone in the crowd falls.
"Good idea.." She said feeling the energy drain from her. She turns back to her werewolf form and grab the minotaur and force him into the bars.

"Good idea.." She said feeling the energy drain from her. She turns back to her werewolf form and grab the minotaur and force him into the bars.
The minotaur pushes her into the bars as hard as he can, causing him to knock himself out in the process due to the extra energy draining. Once he loses consciousness, the bars and chains disappear as well, freeing the captives.

Tyson has a literal fire in his eyes as his hands and feet catch fire. Raijiru's heavy shots are no longer connecting as Tyson out maneuvers them. Then, he unleashes a wicked series of hits on the minotaur, his body becoming more and more engulfed in flames with each strike. His last kick is a thunderous one that channels all of the flames covering his body and unleashes the thermal energy at once. The kick connects with Raijiru's jaw and knocks him out cold and out of the ring.

The minotaur pushes her into the bars as hard as he can, causing him to knock himself out in the process due to the extra energy draining. Once he loses consciousness, the bars and chains disappear as well, freeing the captives.

Tyson has a literal fire in his eyes as his hands and feet catch fire. Raijiru's heavy shots are no longer connecting as Tyson out maneuvers them. Then, he unleashes a wicked series of hits on the minotaur, his body becoming more and more engulfed in flames with each strike. His last kick is a thunderous one that channels all of the flames covering his body and unleashes the thermal energy at once. The kick connects with Raijiru's jaw and knocks him out cold and out of the ring.
Maddy changed back to human after getting pushed into the bars. She smiles when the minotaur lose conscious. "You all are free.."

"No problem, you all okay?" She asked
"I think so. We just need to get out of here before we get sacrificed and before this place gets erased." She responds as the witches start chanting a spell together. "Picture a place you want to be at or people you want to be by. Quickly!"

"I think so. We just need to get out of here before we get sacrificed and before this place gets erased." She responds as the witches start chanting a spell together. "Picture a place you want to be at or people you want to be by. Quickly!"
Maddy nods thinking of Eris and Allyson.

A white portal opens up beside Eris and Allyson. Eris jumps back when she sees the portal, unaware that Maddy is on the other side.
"What with the portal." Allyson said standing ready.

Maddy stumbled from the portal, really tired from hitting the cell bars still. "Sorry I'm late guys"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back