• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Tyson looks directly at Maddy.
"Me? Care about someone?" He says before bursting into laughter. Then, he grabs at his ribs and looks at them. "Oh. Oh you're serious? The day I 'care' about someone is the day I go out and get a wedding gift for you guys. I'm not exactly capable of caring for others."

"I don't believe you." Eris objects.

"Why am I not surprised?" Tyson says.
"I can believe it. Everyone cares about at least one person." Maddy said and walked over to him. "You're hurt. Want some help?"

"Well see about that." Tyson says before looking at his ribs. "I guess I could go for some repairs."
Allyson looked at her. " Maddy he took you to someplace and caught a minotaur. You're really going to heal him? " Maddy placed her hand on Tyson's ribs before they started glowing. "Allyson, he told me where to find the women. He probably planned for me to help them. Plus you should know I help people when I can."

Allyson looked at her. " Maddy he took you to someplace and caught a minotaur. You're really going to heal him? " Maddy placed her hand on Tyson's ribs before they started glowing. "Allyson, he told me where to find the women. He probably planned for me to help them. Plus you should know I help people when I can."
Tyson doesn't actually want to admit that Maddy's right and that his plan was for her to free them because he knew Arkalas was about to show up and he wouldn't have had time to get the captives out of the dimension safely. So he kidnapped the shop worker, knowing it would get their attention. Then, he just waited until they split up and took one, who just happened to be Maddy.

Tyson doesn't actually want to admit that Maddy's right and that his plan was for her to free them because he knew Arkalas was about to show up and he wouldn't have had time to get the captives out of the dimension safely. So he kidnapped the shop worker, knowing it would get their attention. Then, he just waited until they split up and took one, who just happened to be Maddy.
she healed Tyson.

(tbh i wish i could draw better than i could)

(like i have a very clear image in my brain of what all of my characters look like and stuff, i just can't create the straight lines to show them :I)

Tyson pauses for a moment and sighs.
"You guys are need some good defense or something. Arkalas is coming soon and my dimension trap isn't ready yet."
" we have the house but that will only protect us." Allyson said. Maddy nods. " we need to set something up for the rest of the city"

" we will let them know" Allyson said
Tyson nods.
"Good. I'm going to the gym to work out and check some bounties and then I'm going home. Later, ladies, and congratulations or whatever." He says before walking off towards the gym.

"I honestly don't think he understands himself." Eris says.

Everyone waited for the feeling of sleep to wash over them.
Oz and Alex waited
"So is this the inception machine?" Joey asked
Dru opened his eyes and they glowed with golden energy and then everyone would fall asleep. When they awoke they would all be in a tavern each of them had no memory of their past lives they only knew their history in this fiction world. To them they hadn't had another life ever and they we're gathered as adventurers to hear about a bounty on a monster.

The bartender shouted for the crowd to settle and then said "to all the adventurers here the Lord has put a bounty on the head of a shadow beast in the cave outside the city of everwood. The bounty is high because the risk is high. Many who go after this beast haven't returned, any who accept this quest and return will be richly rewarded."

Tyson nods.
"Good. I'm going to the gym to work out and check some bounties and then I'm going home. Later, ladies, and congratulations or whatever." He says before walking off towards the gym.

"I honestly don't think he understands himself." Eris says.
"I'm going to agree with you there, so shall we head home." Allyson asked. Maddy nods. "Sure I got the dresses sent there"

Dru opened his eyes and they glowed with golden energy and then everyone would fall asleep. When they awoke they would all be in a tavern each of them had no memory of their past lives they only knew their history in this fiction world. To them they hadn't had another life ever and they we're gathered as adventurers to hear about a bounty on a monster.

The bartender shouted for the crowd to settle and then said "to all the adventurers here the Lord has put a bounty on the head of a shadow beast in the cave outside the city of everwood. The bounty is high because the risk is high. Many who go after this beast haven't returned, any who accept this quest and return will be richly rewarded."
Alex was wearing chainmail and was carrying an axe. He was in front of the crowd listening to the bartender. Oz stood in the middle of the crowd, he wore leather armor and carried a long bow and a quiver full of arrows.

"Aye! This will he quite the challenge!" Jackson Steelesword yelled throwing his mug in the air. He wore chain armor and a had a full length beard. "How many drinks have you had?" Benjamin said. He was a man wearing a tunic and had a book of monsters. Specifically the ones he could turn into. "Probably more than he should have." The rogue known simply as Scout said. "More than any of you could Handel on your best day!" The fighter said. As they talked Samuel Mindstorm sat with his party of friends reading a book.

They we're preparing to head to bed for the night and leave in the morning when the door opened. In stepped in a tall man. He had a strong build and no shirt. His face was clean shaven and his hair was messy. He had red baggy pants, bandages around his fist and no shoes. He had all the makings of a Monk. A Spider tattoo was on his chest. A Monk of the Spider Monistic tradition. A rare sight indeed. "I hear there's a monster that needs slaying." (You all know who my main character in this is.

"Wait Dru, I think the involvement of death is... a bad... idea..." Joey fell asleep
"Aye! This will he quite the challenge!" Jackson Steelesword yelled throwing his might in the air. He wore chain armor and a had a full length beard. "How many drinks have you had?" Benjamin said. He was a man wearing a tunic and had a book of monsters. Specifically the ones he could turn into. "Probably more than he should have." The rogue known simply as Scout said. "More than any of you could Handel on your best day!" The fighter said. As they talked Samuel Mindstorm sat with his party of friends reading a book.

They we're preparing to head to bed for the night and leave in the morning when the door opened. In stepped in a tall man. He had a strong build and no shirt. His face was clean shaven and his hair was messy. He had red baggy pants, bandages around his fist and no shoes. He had all the makings of a Monk. A Spider tattoo was on his chest. A Monk of the Spider Monistic tradition. A rare sight indeed. "I hear there's a monster that needs slaying." (You all know who my main character in this is.
Alex was wearing chainmail and was carrying an axe. He was in front of the crowd listening to the bartender. Oz stood in the middle of the crowd, he wore leather armor and carried a long bow and a quiver full of arrows.
Joey was wearing dark robes and had a satchel. He was drunk already "Aye aye ye lot, we'll... take care of... ye... blasted... thing." he was having trouble getting the words out "Some thing this... beast." He drank another pint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back