• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Matthew walks outside and says " im gonna go fight crime tonight, hopefully I get a challenge." Matthew climbs on the roof and listens for crime.

"Great." Peter said hanging up. "Pizzas on the table. We got soda's galore. And Ben thinks we should play a horror game."
"A horror game? There is the RE 2 remake but it doesn't have the fixed camera angles. Call me a critic but I liked the fixed angles." Joey said as he grabbed a slice and began eating.

(smiles)matthew puts on his mask and says "here we go." he then parkours to the bank and waits in the shadows
"Dammit Sai, for the last time you can't keep any of this money... you know it'll just turn to dust in your hands." A gruff, Russian voice said "True true but still, I saw some lovely books I wanted to get my hands on." A Chinese female accent said "Can you even hold books?" An African male replied with a yawn "Honestly I think we should be more worried about that Yamamoto guy. Didn't he just finish selling drugs to some kids or so-" He was interrupted by a yawn "-omething? We could use this money to bribe some guy and then strike from behind." "Won't work. He can sense our souls." A Korean female said as she began coughing. She then stretched her head and regurgitated two security guards, both alive "Besides... let's eat." "Not like you'll ever be full, Sugey." The Chinese female replied "Oh can it Sai, we can give it a shot. Oy, Viktor. Let's go." They picked up the money and began heading in the other direction.

Maddy took a few breaths. "Okay that didn't work. Does the minotaur have the keys."
The fairy nods.
"He's a guardian fortified by dark magic. You should leave while you have the chance. Don't get trapped here like us."

Meanwhile Tyson has entered a boxing ring surrounded by hundreds of rich, shady people booing him as they dont want him to win and force them to free their victims. Marianna gets on a microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen! It's time for our maaaaaiiiiiiiin event! And these are the highest stakes we've ever had! Tonight, we witness the death of a bounty hunter!"
The crowd cheers.

"You gonna send any other goonies for me to knock out, or is the practice run finally over?" Tyson asks, causing the fans to boo again.

"Oh the practice run is over, and soon your life will be as well! Let's bring in our champion!" Marianna replies, gaining the crowd's favor as a green minotaur, similar to the red one guarding the prison cells, walks up and hops into the ring, roaring at Tyson as if he's ready to tear him to pieces.

Last edited:
"Dammit Sai, for the last time you can't keep any of this money... you know it'll just turn to dust in your hands." A gruff, Russian voice said "True true but still, I saw some lovely books I wanted to get my hands on." A Chinese female accent said "Can you even hold books?" An African male replied with a yawn "Honestly I think we should be more worried about that Yamamoto guy. Didn't he just finish selling drugs to some kids or so-" He was interrupted by a yawn "-omething? We could use this money to bribe some guy and then strike from behind." "Won't work. He can sense our souls." A Korean female said as she began coughing. She then stretched her head and regurgitated two security guards, both alive "Besides... let's eat." "Not like you'll ever be full, Sugey." The Chinese female replied "Oh can it Sai, we can give it a shot. Oy, Viktor. Let's go." They picked up the money and began heading in the other direction.
"stands at the bank exit with my billy clubs in my hands" I count five or six of you and im sorry yall wont be leaving here tonight.

"stands at the bank exit with my billy clubs in my hands" I count five or six of you and im sorry yall wont be leaving here tonight.
"Seven actually" A man said "God I look ravishing in this glass!" He smiled "Now then... who are you?" Sai sighed "That's Daredevil you idiot, do you always spend your day looking in a mirror?" The African yawned "Indeed he does. If his name wasn't Donald Warrington, he would legally change it to Narcissus." "Whatever you say Sakeesh. Still I think we should get a move on. If this plan is to succeed we can purchase those weapons and perform our assassination. Then our titles will be kept safe." The Russian replied "Think it's a bad idea to give out our plans Viktor?" A Japanese male said "Oh Heihachi, I think it's just taking advice from me, nothing wrong with basking in your intellect." Donald replied. "Now then sweetie, step aside, we have payments to make."
(I'm sorry, they travel in a pack.)

"stands still" I don't think its a good idea to reveal your plan and names to me. I cant let you leave . the only way that you leave is if I die or you all leave in a ambulance. dont test me tonight because im not in a good mood

"stands still" I don't think its a good idea to reveal your plan and names to me. I cant let you leave . the only way that you leave is if I die or you all leave in a ambulance. dont test me tonight because im not in a good mood
There was a moment of silence followed by laughter from all of them. "That's a funny joke." Viktor said as he took one step forward, causing the ground to shake "But what good is a peanut to a mountain?" "Or a toothpick to diamond?" Sai replied "Or a flea to a giant?" Sugey said "A peasant to a king?" Donald replied "A fool to a teacher?" Heihachi said "Or a virgin to a succubus?" A female with a Spanish accent replied "Or a..." Sakeesh said before snoring "Juana... wake him up" Sai replied as a slap was heard "Right... or a-" Sakeesh was interrupted "Forget it Sakeesh. Me and Viktor will handle this welp." Sai said as she walked forward "So... what's with that stupid outfit?" Sai said to Daredevil. "You blind or something?"

oh I really miss new York ,whats that I can her diamonds and gold bending from your body I wont be able to break your legs

im not giving up and I cant just let you all escape! Viktor im going to break your legs "throws a metal baton at viktor's head and I catch it as it bounces off viktor's head"

im not giving up and I cant just let you all escape! Viktor im going to break your legs "throws a metal baton at viktor's head and I catch it as it bounces off viktor's head"
He caught the baton "You're too weak I'm afraid." He laughed as he tossed the baton to Daredevil. Viktor then picked up Sai "Come on guys, let's just go home." Viktor picked up Juana and Sakeesh as Heihachi touched him. Heihachi then picked up Sugey and Donald. "It was nice talking to you." The ground cracked as Heihachi and Viktor jumped high into the sky with their loot and friends in tow. They had escaped.
(I don't mean to be rude dude but... Daredevil is kinda... underpowered. Did you have a character that was stronger or were you just here to test the waters of this RP? I mean we're all here to help you out if you need any.)

He caught the baton "You're too weak I'm afraid." He laughed as he tossed the baton to Daredevil. Viktor then picked up Sai "Come on guys, let's just go home." Viktor picked up Juana and Sakeesh as Heihachi touched him. Heihachi then picked up Sugey and Donald. "It was nice talking to you." The ground cracked as Heihachi and Viktor jumped high into the sky with their loot and friends in tow. They had escaped.
(I don't mean to be rude dude but... Daredevil is kinda... underpowered. Did you have a character that was stronger or were you just here to test the waters of this RP? I mean we're all here to help you out if you need any.)
( can you accept the character for me?)

The fairy nods.
"He's a guardian fortified by dark magic. You should leave while you have the chance. Don't get trapped here like us."

Meanwhile Tyson has entered a boxing ring surrounded by hundreds of rich, shady people booing him as they dont want him to win and force them to free their victims. Marianna gets on a microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen! It's time for our maaaaaiiiiiiiin event! And these are the highest stakes we've ever had! Tonight, we witness the death of a bounty hunter!"
The crowd cheers.

"You gonna send any other goonies for me to knock out, or is the practice run finally over?" Tyson asks, causing the fans to boo again.

"Oh the practice run is over, and soon your life will be as well! Let's bring in our champion!" Marianna replies, gaining the crowd's favor as a green minotaur, similar to the red one guarding the prison cells, walks up and hops into the ring, roaring at Tyson as if he's ready to tear him to pieces.
"No. I'm getting you all out of here." She walked down the Hall to the minotaur. She transformed back to her werewolf form knowing. She would need it for the size. She scratched at him.

(I'll look it over but Musicnotes has the final say in everything. I can make sure it is pre approved and tag her.)
(Exception of marvel
"A horror game? There is the RE 2 remake but it doesn't have the fixed camera angles. Call me a critic but I liked the fixed angles." Joey said as he grabbed a slice and began eating.
"Nah a Resident Evil's good and all but I'm thinking we try something else." Peter said. "I vote Eight Pages." Jeremy said. "Amnesia." Jackson said. "Bendy and the Ink Machine." Ben said. Josh just blinked. He knew none of these games.

"No. I'm getting you all out of here." She walked down the Hall to the minotaur. She transformed back to her werewolf form knowing. She would need it for the size. She scratched at him.
The red minotaur blocks the scratch and attempts to shove her away.

Marianna rings the bell and the green minotaur charges at Tyson and the two start exchanging punches. The minotaur overpowers him thanks to the brute strength advantage, so Tyson decides to evade and counter punch.
(Red minotaur "Rasanir"-basic offense, strong defense
Green minotaur "Raijiru"-basic defense, strong offense)

Last edited:
( the one character that I'm going to make is going to have two distinct personalities with their own different powers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back