• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Don't worry I'll get you out." Maddy said grabbing the bars of one of the doors
with her claws and pulled.
The fairy tried to stop her, but she couldn't react fast enough. The bars sent out a shock wave that began to drain her energy as long as they were being pulled.

Last edited:
(just watched reign of the supermen off of dc universe, very nice film, really liked it)

(anyways, my head is full of inspiration, and my body full of energy)

(i'm gonna write stuff now)

(also i came up with a rather interesting character concept during school today, but i want to run it by The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth because it's a bit similar to one of his characters, and i don't want him to feel like i'm copying)

" I can put in a good word for you with many companies."
"Thanks." Peter said. "But we'll deal with that later. This is a night of fun. I have about 50 pizzas on the table plenty of sodas and other beverages. Then we have a line up of things we can do ranging from board games to horror games."

"Thanks." Peter said. "But we'll deal with that later. This is a night of fun. I have about 50 pizzas on the table plenty of sodas and other beverages. Then we have a line up of things we can do ranging from board games to horror games."
Dru chuckled " yeah man let's start this party right."

"I.gonna ignore the noises and ask where you are? You're late."
"Yeah it's fine. Just running a bit beHIND SCH-" the sound of a man being punched and a wall of concrete being smashed was heard. "YAMAMOTO! I'll kill you!" another voice said "I'm probably gonna be late, call you later, don't come for me." Joey said as the sound of him screaming in rage was heard only for the call to end

"Yeah it's fine. Just running a bit beHIND SCH-" the sound of a man being punched and a wall of concrete being smashed was heard. "YAMAMOTO! I'll kill you!" another voice said "I'm probably gonna be late, call you later, don't come for me." Joey said as the sound of him screaming in rage was heard only for the call to end
Peter hung up. "Well we'll just have to start without him."

Hero or villain or neutral: neutral. 80%hero/20%neutral

name: Matthew Murdock

Code name: DareDevil

Appearance:
devil suit

Powers/abilities: amazing fighting skills/martial arts, heightened senses, super hearing, has a better version of spidey sense. daredevil is relentless and can handle a lot of pain. can dodge bullets at any range including point blank distance.

Weapons(optional): billy club, and his fists.

Weaknesses: extreme disorientating sounds, can be killed like any human.

Backstory(optional): he was blinded at the age of 9 and still is,

Other info(optional): usually fights street level crime but doesn't kill. enjoys beating up bad guys/criminals. takes pleasure by inflicting pain on others.

(wrong thread Realistic/Modern - Superheroes and Villains Characters)

(MY BROTHER WON'T STOP WITH THE WIDWEY BULLSHIT! I WANT TO THROW HIM INTO A WAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back