• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(I was actually trying to get my friend to join this a little while ago. Probably not going to happen cause he’s busy with a roleplay he’s trying to start. No reason to really tell you this. Just that if I’m online and not here in the near future, I’m probably messing around in his roleplay.)

(I’m actually really getting a kick out of reading drunken dream dnd adventures. It’s so bizarre, it’s amusing.)

After he was ate his fill Josh left the girls to talk amongst themselves without his interruption he headed to his room. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Musicnotes Musicnotes

He closed his door and locked it sighing. "I don't ever want to he alone around that many girls ever again."

Last edited:
(In case anyone was wondering, the reason why my grammar is so up and down is because I switch between using RPN on my tablet and my computer. There’s seriously no point in battling autocorrect on the former for the sake of looking like I’m not trying.)

(In case anyone was wondering, the reason why my grammar is so up and down is because I switch between using RPN on my tablet and my computer. There’s seriously no point in battling autocorrect on the former for the sake of looking like I’m not trying.)
(Disable autocorrect)

(Since I have time to write, have a response I’ve been procrastinating on. Don’t feel like digging several pages back to find the posts I was supposed to respond to, but I remember enough of what they said.)

Lavender Widow’s smile withered. “We wish we could come with you, but if Trauma Queen is truly in there...”

“...We’d be more of a burden then a benefit. Lavender ‘an I would be practically chow for her.” Candlestick finished.

There was an awkward silence that spanned a minute or two. There was a faint rustling behind the group, and a a tear-stained Mouse was crawling out of the tent.

“I’ll go. I’ll do it for her. I’ll do it for Owl. Maybe she didn’t like me near the end of her life, but I at least want to fight for the times she did.”

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Yahhah Yahhah Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213

(Disable autocorrect)

(This is a school tablet. I think my teachers would notice if the longer words on my papers ended up being spelled incorrectly. I kind of rely on it too much to be my misspelling net.)

(Since I have time to write, have a response I’ve been procrastinating on. Don’t feel like digging several pages back to find the posts I was supposed to respond to, but I remember enough of what they said.)

Lavender Widow’s smile withered. “We wish we could come with you, but if Trauma Queen is truly in there...”

“...We’d be more of a burden then a benefit. Lavender ‘an I would be practically chow for her.” Candlestick finished.

There was an awkward silence that spanned a minute or two. There was a faint rustling behind the group, and a a tear-stained Mouse was crawling out of the tent.

“I’ll go. I’ll do it for her. I’ll do it for Owl. Maybe she didn’t like me near the end of her life, but I at least want to fight for the times she did.”

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Yahhah Yahhah Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213
Link stood waiting for the depart not speaking.

Remy replies "Im looking at you"
Leonidas sat in the corner eating and outrageous amount of food. "Hey I know you. You're that mutant that's on the best sometimes. An X-Mon or whatever their called." The man said ruffling his already messy pink hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back