• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Since I have time to write, have a response I’ve been procrastinating on. Don’t feel like digging several pages back to find the posts I was supposed to respond to, but I remember enough of what they said.)

Lavender Widow’s smile withered. “We wish we could come with you, but if Trauma Queen is truly in there...”

“...We’d be more of a burden then a benefit. Lavender ‘an I would be practically chow for her.” Candlestick finished.

There was an awkward silence that spanned a minute or two. There was a faint rustling behind the group, and a a tear-stained Mouse was crawling out of the tent.

“I’ll go. I’ll do it for her. I’ll do it for Owl. Maybe she didn’t like me near the end of her life, but I at least want to fight for the times she did.”

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Yahhah Yahhah Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213
"Wise words...I ain't going to back down either."

Suddenly they could hear a large rustiling sound and the floor under their feet began to shake as if something huge was moving. They also heard a voice in their heads "come deeper young heroes we have much to discuss."
"What the actual fuck was that?" Joey asked.

"Wise words...I ain't going to back down either."

Mouse gave a small smile. Pulse however, was putting all of her willpower against her urge to cringe. Mouse had no clue how to form a punch, and her powers wouldn’t do much against the crime lady. Still, she managed a slow nod.

Suddenly they could hear a large rustiling sound and the floor under their feet began to shake as if something huge was moving. They also heard a voice in their heads "come deeper young heroes we have much to discuss."
"Okay." The fighter said in a scotting accent. "That I don't"

( The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth I confess I cannot read “I am the bacon in the fridge for all living things that cry out in hunger” with a straight face. Like okay, it’s supposed to be a quote, but really? Who wrote that?)

( The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth I confess I cannot read “I am the bacon in the fridge for all living things that cry out in hunger” with a straight face. Like okay, it’s supposed to be a quote, but really? Who wrote that?)
(It's from Teamfourstar's DragonBall Z Abridged series. It's from when Goku goes Super Saiyan for the first time on Namek in his battle against Frieza.)

(It's from Teamfourstar's DragonBall Z Abridged series. It's from when Goku goes Super Saiyan for the first time on Namek in his battle against Frieza.)

(Yes, I could kind of piece the context together . But it is still an incredibly silly sounding sentence, okay?)

Remy replies "ok man" as he looks away.

(Capitalize. The first letter. Of each sentence. In dialogue. It is driving me nuts to read this. The only exception I give is to Pokemon when he’s speaking as Sans.)

(Yes, I could kind of piece the context together . But it is still an incredibly silly sounding sentence, okay?)
(That's what makes it so legendary. No matter how many times I watch it, the series still keeps my sides in orbit.)
Remy replies "ok man" as he looks away.
"Honestly... what the fuck is your problem?" The woman said as they put their weapons away. The bartender then called one of the patrons over "Hey Ricky, need you to deliver this coke on west. You know the buyer." The bartender then pulled out two briefcases and placed them on the table "Make sure that you get the money here by 10 pm. Not a dollar short. Otherwise the boss will take your hands." Ricky nodded and took the briefcases "That reminds me... where is Joey?" The woman said "He's probably with friends aunty Haruhi." The girl said.

(Like obviously I am the wrong person to police someone on grammar, I’ve probably been structuring all of my dialogue wrong. But capitalization errors just in general piss me off.)

(Well, most capitalization errors. I can half forgive it if it’s a confusion on whether or not a noun is proper.)

The robot dog takes a bone shape piece of metal out of the ground. He shook his head.
“Well then why do you collect bones” asked Sol. Coaxing the turtle out of its shell with a soothing scratch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back