• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I was told I was slacking with my art lately so I suffered for too long today trying to make this. Take the two dorks like I always offer
shuannsweet.png
very cute as always ❤️ fhdjfjf it looks like it could be from the opening credits of a hypothetical Joker and Ann romcom lolol

Last edited:
Maybe? A fortress in a ruined zoo might be weird though, but maybe the old animal exhibits are a temporary stronghold rather than a full blown fortress
Okay. Let’s see……..he could maybe make a fortress out of the ruined zoo?

Ngl the Ruined Zoo being temporarily modified into the aesthetics of quasi-medieval stronghold sounds like it might be a pretty interesting take on an established setting 🤩 Like imagine Walhart and his army using all the run down decorations (+ maybe whatever scraps are left of Porky’s mech) to create all sorts of defenses and traps to keep others out. Dgsjdjdof but that’s mostly just me musing lol

Last edited:
very cute as always ❤️ fhdjfjf it looks like it could be from the opening credits of a hypothetical Joker and Ann romcom lolol
It’s kinda meant to look like a movie poster of some kind so I guess I succeed lol. But thank you! ❤️ I’m glad it came out as it did cuz oml it was a struggle

Now I have the silly concept of this romcom existing in the Smash Realm and it was a huge hit! At some point Team Woomy comes upon fans of it and in order to get past this mob of enemies they are forced to put on a recreation of it. Somehow the group ends up like this
62e1f1ffbbe0080eb3ef9f85d40014a8.png

Bonus funny thought: The recreation had two of the others portraying Joker and Ann instead of them portraying themselves. It’s all done as a diversion so the real Joker can go steal something important that they needed to continue on

I had a somewhat similar idea of the Koopa Girl changing her Pithra fanfiction into an original novel and becoming a bestseller lol

The cover is your typical romance novel cover: buff handsome man (who is an angel) with a suspiciously familiar blonde woman in his arms. Maybe the title is “Divine Temptations” or something.

Even Palutena has a copy lol

It’s kinda meant to look like a movie poster of some kind so I guess I succeed lol. But thank you! ❤️ I’m glad it came out as it did cuz oml it was a struggle

Now I have the silly concept of this romcom existing in the Smash Realm and it was a huge hit! At some point Team Woomy comes upon fans of it and in order to get past this mob of enemies they are forced to put on a recreation of it. Somehow the group ends up like this
62e1f1ffbbe0080eb3ef9f85d40014a8.png

Bonus funny thought: The recreation had two of the others portraying Joker and Ann instead of them portraying themselves. It’s all done as a diversion so the real Joker can go steal something important that they needed to continue on
Team Woomy mimicking Joker and Ann?

1701189248771.png

I had a somewhat similar idea of the Koopa Girl changing her Pithra fanfiction into an original novel and becoming a bestseller lol

The cover is your typical romance novel cover: buff handsome man (who is an angel) with a suspiciously familiar blonde woman in his arms. Maybe the title is “Divine Temptations” or something.

Even Palutena has a copy lol
Mythra about to go out of her way to burn every copy of this book to make sure it never sees the light of day again

Team Woomy mimicking Joker and Ann?

But this time someone needs to portray Joker himself LOL. Somehow Inkling has to be Joker and she's wearing his coat and mask. The coattails are dragging on the ground the whole time

Also Joker sees the poster and sees his real name plainly written on it. What's the point of a codename if they're going to blatantly put his full name there? LOL
As if he didn't do this before he got his codename

I’ll get to a post for Paula soon haven’t been in a good head space. Stuck on what to do with Seph..

Ploegy Ploegy SheepKing SheepKing
mind if Riku run into you guys?

and that tho lol
That’s fine with me. Poor Isabelle about to deal with Roxas becoming a moody teenager real quick once he sees Riku lol

Also I planned on working on my posts today but my internet has been spotty af and mostly been forcing me to mobile to use data so sadly I haven’t gotten to them Dx hopefully tomorrow will be better

Then there’s the potential of running into Seph which puts Roxas into a worse mood lol

🤣
loool. I forget they kinda don't like each other xd

oml that Picture

I hope one day Roxas and Dark Pit cross paths.

Dark Pit: *fights Roxas then talks shit to Riku*

Roxas: ... Isabelle, did I just make a new friend?

Riku and Roxas is a funny combo cuz on one side you have Riku who basically tried dragging Roxas back to Sora so he could wake him up and on the other you have Roxas who hated that and fought against Riku for his own freedom, ultimately fracturing/breaking Riku’s left wrist during their fight in 358/2 days which is why Riku wears a brace and hardly moves his left arm in combat in KH2 (maybe don’t block a Roxas keyblade swing with only a bare hand, just an idea). So yeah can’t say those two like each other much LOL. I feel Riku would probably be more open to patching it up, but Roxas definitely is guarded about it. If anything he probably thinks Riku has come to drag him back to Sora AGAIN

I can see Roxas and Dark Pit being stand-offish toward each other initially, yet they can’t bring themselves to go their own separate way because they know they’ve found a kindred spirit in each other.

But this time someone needs to portray Joker himself LOL. Somehow Inkling has to be Joker and she's wearing his coat and mask. The coattails are dragging on the ground the whole time
1701306719130.jpeg

I started working on my Byleth/Sora post but haven’t gotten to finish it. Imma try to stay up late to write it up but if not it’ll be up for sure tomorrow. I’ll then work on Pyra after that since it’s been too long and I feel bad for just making it sit. Apologies I’ve been slow.

Take cute a cute Joker-Ann moment as an apology
image1.jpg

My first thought was how in the world a tentacle braid is made. It seems painful! 😱

It may be a bit before I post for Dark Pit and Pikachu as I've just started a new job and I've been invited to a couple of Christmas parties this weekend. I know what I want to type, it's just having the time.

My first thought was how in the world a tentacle braid is made. It seems painful! 😱
1701308568453.jpeg

1701308108025.jpeg
(From the Splatoon 2 art book)
My guess is they probably just don’t have a lot of nerve endings in their hair so they can slice, dice, and deep fry it as much as they want 🔪

Last edited:
View attachment 1127803

View attachment 1127802
(From the Splatoon 2 art book)
My guess is they probably just don’t have a lot of nerve endings in their hair so they can slice, dice, and deep fry it as much as they want 🔪
Even though it clearly doesn't hurt them, the idea that Inklings cook their tentacles to style it is both funny and horrifying to me!

The Smash Bros. smell something nice coming from the kitchen and are disappointed to find that it's just one of the Inklings doing their "hair."

Inkling/Octoling hair is weird af. I don’t think I want to understand how they don’t feel anything or how it works LOL. I only imagine it would horrify any of the other Smash Bros

ah yes, when riku got clapped by roxas. would be funny if he brings that up XD

Riku be like "Sora?" in Ace's post and manifests a Sora post right after LOL. I found too much humor in that cuz I'm such a single brain celled idiot who finds random stuff silly

ANYWAYS my melty brain managed to get the Byleth/Sora post up so yay! Apologies if it got a bit messy in Byleth's part. I am running on like 4 hours of sleep and have been up for 19 hours so I can't say my brain isn't complete mush LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back