• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Pikachu overhears Joker, stands up on her hind legs, and lets out a loud, "PIKACHU!" Then tilts her head in confusion when nothing happens!
Joker just pets her head and is like “Sorry Pikachu. I don’t think rodents can summon personas.” He knows. He has firsthand experience being turned into a rat/mouse this status be mad annoying cuz you can’t fight at all and just have to run lol
q7b9mNNFyClv9GJB1mBCxtMJYyN5B1-SkxSycRNlnzc.jpg

View attachment 1125291
I felt bad about how rushed her original design was so I quickly redid it to better reflect what I imagine a Corrin x Alttp Zel kid might look like. Shskfjflf and for fun here’s a couple of notes about the design process as well as some potential characteristics. (quick note, while I’ve played a little of conquest and birthright, that was yearssss ago and I only got through like a third of the stories in both. So let me know if anything seems inaccurate. 👍)

• While I was drawing her, I took a lot of inspiration from Elise, at one point I even planned giving her pigtails but ended out not being too huge a fan of how she looked with them
  • I also took inspiration from the blue dress that Alttp Zelda is sometimes seen wearing, especially in the puffed sleeves and skirt
  • I was so close to caving in and giving her shoes because by god could I not draw her feet. I ended up compromising and covering the top of them to hide the majority of her foot, but even then you can still see how terrible they look under lmao
  • One thing I really, really wanted to make sure was that she stood out from Kaida (Since both have parents that come from the Zelda series and all). So where Kaida’s headstrong, bold, and tomboyish, Zelrrin’s designed to be a bit more softer, outwardly a little more femme, and reserved.
  • She’s 100% the forgotten child of the bunch (totally not just me justifying that I forgot her existence for so long oop-)
  • Can she go dragon mode? Hmmm…idk maybe. On one hand with Anankos being the dragon of wisdom it'd feel illegal not to, on the other I’m still not sold on it meshing with what I might have in mind. Idk I wanna hear your thoughts first before I make any decisions.
  • Also any ideas, thoughts, or suggestions for her character in general would be highly appreciated!
Aww, what a doll! I love this design! She looks like a real sweetheart!
How Roxas ended up there is a real mystery and everyone questions it. Poor boy stands out in this group like a sore thumb!
Joker just pets her head and is like “Sorry Pikachu. I don’t think rodents can summon personas.” He knows. He has firsthand experience being turned into a rat/mouse this status be mad annoying cuz you can’t fight at all and just have to run lol
q7b9mNNFyClv9GJB1mBCxtMJYyN5B1-SkxSycRNlnzc.jpg
Crazy Hand is apparently into love triangles! He saw what good friends Zelda, Roxas, and Dark Pit were and was like, "Y'all thought about it too!"

Pikachu lets out a soft, disappointed, "Chuu..." Then immediately cheers up at the pets. Oh well. She can't miss something she's never had!

Joker: *as a rat* This is so annoying! I can't do anything but run!

Pit: *as an eggplant* First time?

Oops my hand slipped and I decided to create more chaos. I thought Zelda could use a child who doesn't have light colored hair. Also another son >:3c
joklakid.png

Oops my hand slipped and I decided to create more chaos. I thought Zelda could use a child who doesn't have light colored hair. Also another son >:3c
joklakid.png
Oh no! Joker has some ‘splainin’ to do!

Oh no! Joker has some ‘splainin’ to do!
Poor boy being dragged into chaos he most definitely didn't want to be part of LOL. Crazy Hand out here putting strain on Joker's relationship with Ann probably on purpose

Lol a lot of the chaos can be avoided by Mythra simply saying no.

Or everyone just locks their bedroom doors at night.

I'm picturing Joker being hit by the Eggplant Wizard's curse, and he becomes an eggplant with Joker's legs and a mask.

Lol a lot of the chaos can be avoided by Mythra simply saying no.

Or everyone just locks their bedroom doors at night.

I'm picturing Joker being hit by the Eggplant Wizard's curse, and he becomes an eggplant with Joker's legs and a mask.
Mythra probably would say no, but it's more funny this way

They wouldn't have to worry about Mythra that way though others might have 0 problems with locks lol

Say less
eggplant.png

The Eggplant Wizard would've been a fun Assist Trophy!

Joker pops out of rat form.

Joker: Baller!

Joker then gets hit by the Eggplant Curse and turned into an eggplant!

Joker: OH COME ON!!

Now just imagine the other Smash Bros seeing Joker act like this while in his rat form

He's trying his best out there

Poor boy being dragged into chaos he most definitely didn't want to be part of LOL. Crazy Hand out here putting strain on Joker's relationship with Ann probably on purpose
P5T giving me the perfect reaction for Ann and Joker regarding this
image5.jpg

Ann slugs Crazy Hand. It does about as much as a typical A-Button attack on him, but just the ferocity of the punch is enough to send a message. Or Crazy Hand simply decided he was bored with fankids and went to find another means of causing chaos!

Or maybe it has the opposite effect and Crazy Hand declares she’s next. It’s at that moment Joker’s face becomes completely unamused and he’s ready to throw hands with Crazy Hand right then and there for even thinking of shipping his girlfriend with someone

Just for the sake of the joke, if Ann did get shipped with someone the funniest pair would be Sora purely based on the fact that her English VA is a huge KH fan and after seeing a few different fan comics of Joker introducing her to Sora and making her super excited it just works perfectly. This will stay a mere idea for Joker’s sake though LOL plus I’m too lazy to make it happen

Now just imagine the other Smash Bros seeing Joker act like this while in his rat form

He's trying his best out there

I was just thinking, this could be fun to utilize in the RP. Imagine Joker having to go into Rat Form to infiltrate a swarm of Mousers, or sneak around in Lunaris's Citadel!

I was just thinking, this could be fun to utilize in the RP. Imagine Joker having to go into Rat Form to infiltrate a swarm of Mousers, or sneak around in Lunaris's Citadel!
It could be funny. This gives more context into the whole thing + some extra silly

CHEESE!
the elder scrolls iv oblivion GIF

I was playing some Morrowind recently, and as there is a Dragonborn Mii costume in Smash that means Elder Scrolls can be brought into the RP. Imagine a Smash Brother, tweaking on Skooma, showing up on Lunaris's doorstep! A group of Smash Brothers is constantly harassed by Cliff Racers!

Dagoth Ur: What a fool you are! I'm a god! How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence--

Then half of the Super Smash Bros. roster show up!

Kirby: Poyo! (-^-^-)

Dagoth Ur: ... Shit.

I have no plans of bringing any ES elements into the RP, but it's funny to think about.

I imagine anyone who declares they are a god in front of the Smash Bros will be laughed at. But also I just imagine something like this:

Villain: I am a god! You can't stop me!

Mario: *turns to the rest of the cast* Who here is a god, has godlike powers or has killed a god?

*Half the roster raises their hands*

It was at that moment the villain knew they had messed up

And now thinking on this I have realized I have too many characters that fit into this category LOL

Melina and Percy are being given a hard time, and Mika, who has been Percy's faithful wing-squid, is ready to throw hands because they are NOT about to have their good work ruined and their good buddy's heart broken because of a bunch of old jerkwads!

The offspring of Melina and Percy would be quite interesting: Angel, Blade, AND Dragon. Those are some crazy genes there! And then there's whatever they may inherit from Sora's side. It'd be funny if it turns out Melina was NOT messing with Percy that one time and they do end up having six children lol

I have a headcanon, inspired by the Intimidation mechanic in KI NES, that Pit and Dark Pit have a "Captain's Voice" that compels weak-willed beings to act according to their orders, such as in the first post of this RP when Pit shouted at the Kremlings to halt, then go about-face, which they immediately obeyed. Maybe Melina and Harkinian have learned that power!

I really dislike how Pit is written as naive in Uprising. That makes little sense to me as he is way older than he looks and he has survived wars, including near-genocide of angels and becoming a POW, and having to escape "Hell" and travel the land. Something like that should not leave a person naive! At least his line about no one being more selfish than the gods show that he does possess some wisdom, and Dark Pit's existence implies that Pit is fully aware of what is going on around him but suppresses his thoughts and feelings, or is just in heavy denial. I'm not saying he needs to be a Greek philosopher, but... c'mon! JAP Pit is a bit better in regards to this. At the very least he can stand his ground and argue against Hades about the morality of eating souls rather than stammer then let out an, "EaTiNg SoUlS iS nOt RiGhT!" like he does in the ENG script.
It goes deeper than the Lords/Ladies of Hoshido and Nohr wanting to be jerks, btw. After all, they had been toyed with by Anankos, thrust into a long-ass war, to which they lost many of their family members to (Corrin's adopted and step-siblings, adopted father, and their own mother, to name a few). Corrin was their sole reason as to why they didn't destroy themselves by continuing to war amongst themselves. If Azura and Corrin had never met, and they had never joined forces so they could eventually defeat the dragon side of Anankos, Hoshido and Nohr would have drove each other into the ground, and Anankos most likely would have had a clear field to complete his ambition of total destruction of the human race. It's only logical that they show the utmost hostility to anything and anyone "new". For all they know, someone that is foreign could be a traitor that will destroy the families from the inside out. Honestly, lack of hostility would be totally irresponsible, and frankly, naïve of them.

Lol it would be funny if Kaida and Percy finally see each other after a while, and she gets bombarded by a swarm of kids shouting, "Auntie Kaida!!"

Maybe it's just because angels spark the idea of innocence??? Idk, because I felt like (even though I enjoy Pit's goofy ahh sometimes) Pit was written wrong in some places. Considering his past, he definitely should have displayed more cunning mannerisms and stuff. Your take is completely right.
So I’ve thought about itand and a couple of potential names I’ve complied are….

Names that hold no meaning other than sounding pretty:
Winona
Emersyn

Names that hold some meaning which could relate to the character:
Hina: Light/Sun
Seyfried: Peaceful Victory
Yelena: Shining light

And also….

View attachment 1125291
I felt bad about how rushed her original design was so I quickly redid it to better reflect what I imagine a Corrin x Alttp Zel kid might look like. Shskfjflf and for fun here’s a couple of notes about the design process as well as some potential characteristics. (quick note, while I’ve played a little of conquest and birthright, that was yearssss ago and I only got through like a third of the stories in both. So let me know if anything seems inaccurate. 👍)

• While I was drawing her, I took a lot of inspiration from Elise, at one point I even planned giving her pigtails but ended out not being too huge a fan of how she looked with them
  • I also took inspiration from the blue dress that Alttp Zelda is sometimes seen wearing, especially in the puffed sleeves and skirt
  • I was so close to caving in and giving her shoes because by god could I not draw her feet. I ended up compromising and covering the top of them to hide the majority of her foot, but even then you can still see how terrible they look under lmao
  • One thing I really, really wanted to make sure was that she stood out from Kaida (Since both have parents that come from the Zelda series and all). So where Kaida’s headstrong, bold, and tomboyish, Zelrrin’s designed to be a bit more softer, outwardly a little more femme, and reserved.
  • She’s 100% the forgotten child of the bunch (totally not just me justifying that I forgot her existence for so long oop-)
  • Can she go dragon mode? Hmmm…idk maybe. On one hand with Anankos being the dragon of wisdom it'd feel illegal not to, on the other I’m still not sold on it meshing with what I might have in mind. Idk I wanna hear your thoughts first before I make any decisions.
  • Also any ideas, thoughts, or suggestions for her character in general would be highly appreciated!
Those names are awesome!! I'm personally digging Hina and Emersyn the most, both would fit Hoshidan and Nohrian culture very well, respectively.

That design is the bee's knees! And Corrin in this RP is based off the Revelations path in Fates, sooooo yea :D

Here are a few little snippets of commentary:
--Lol I feel you on your feet struggles, I too suck at drawing them, as well as hands qwq
--I like the differences between the two sisters, definitely reflects the parentage better. It's quite funny that Corrin has a child with not only Link, but Zelda as well. She really got the best of both worlds XD
--Lmfao poor girl really has Middle Child Syndrome-

And as for the Dragon Vein, it's quite a finicky thing. For those in which the Dragon Vein is strong, they can literally manipulate terrain to their heart's desire (hence the whole "god" aspect). At one point in FE Fates, Camilla, Corrin's older sister, dries up a whole river with her Dragon Vein.
However, I feel like the Dragon Vein would become weaker with every child said Vein carrier has. For example, in Fire Emblem, over time, the Dragon Vein is replace with the term "Divine Vein", as it has become much weaker and more widespread over the centuries, not exclusively kept in the families of Hoshido and Nohr (+ Valla too). I feel like it would be at its strongest point for Anankos, and Corrin, Camilla, and the rest of the royal dragon siblings have slightly weaker Dragon Veins, as they are mixed with human blood as well. Over time, it would continue to weaken as more and more human blood is mixed into the bloodline (which is how the Divine Vein term is created).
Kaida, Zelrrin, and Percy would have close to equal strength as far as the dragon blood in them is concerned, but their children would be weaker, yadda yadda. I feel like it really depends on their circumstances.
For example, I'm inclined to say Kaida is most likely the most powerful of the three, because she's the first-born child of Corrin's, the crown princess of Valla, and had aid from Azura (who was her nursemaid) as well as Corrin in honing her abilities. I also believe that she was sort of pressured to be as strong and capable as she could be ever since her power was awakened as a child (cuz of Hoshido and Nohr, obvi). She was Corrin's first child, the most probable inheritor of the recently freed kingdom of Valla and the future leader of the alliance of the three kingdoms. It was necessary for her to be as strong and able as possible to defend what's hers.

Last edited:
Completely random, but man I was listening to some Pokemon music, specifically the Colosseum and Gale of Darkness OSTs, and man it hit me that I wish I had decided to play a Pokemon character just so I can use that music in posts LOL. Too bad that muse was never there

But also that aside, I now have the image of some of the characters dancing along with this theme

Those names are awesome!! I'm personally digging Hina and Emersyn the most, both would fit Hoshidan and Nohrian culture very well, respectively.

That design is the bee's knees! And Corrin in this RP is based off the Revelations path in Fates, sooooo yea :D

Here are a few little snippets of commentary:
--Lol I feel you on your feet struggles, I too suck at drawing them, as well as hands qwq
--I like the differences between the two sisters, definitely reflects the parentage better. It's quite funny that Corrin has a child with not only Link, but Zelda as well. She really got the best of both worlds XD
--Lmfao poor girl really has Middle Child Syndrome-

And as for the Dragon Vein, it's quite a finicky thing. For those in which the Dragon Vein is strong, they can literally manipulate terrain to their heart's desire (hence the whole "god" aspect). At one point in FE Fates, Camilla, Corrin's older sister, dries up a whole river with her Dragon Vein.
However, I feel like the Dragon Vein would become weaker with every child said Vein carrier has. For example, in Fire Emblem, over time, the Dragon Vein is replace with the term "Divine Vein", as it has become much weaker and more widespread over the centuries, not exclusively kept in the families of Hoshido and Nohr (+ Valla too). I feel like it would be at its strongest point for Anankos, and Corrin, Camilla, and the rest of the royal dragon siblings have slightly weaker Dragon Veins, as they are mixed with human blood as well. Over time, it would continue to weaken as more and more human blood is mixed into the bloodline (which is how the Divine Vein term is created).
Kaida, Zelrrin, and Percy would have close to equal strength as far as the dragon blood in them is concerned, but their children would be weaker, yadda yadda. I feel like it really depends on their circumstances.
For example, I'm inclined to say Kaida is most likely the most powerful of the three, because she's the first-born child of Corrin's, the crown princess of Valla, and had aid from Azura (who was her nursemaid) as well as Corrin in honing her abilities. I also believe that she was sort of pressured to be as strong and capable as she could be ever since her power was awakened as a child (cuz of Hoshido and Nohr, obvi). She was Corrin's first child, the most probable inheritor of the recently freed kingdom of Valla and the future leader of the alliance of the three kingdoms. It was necessary for her to be as strong and able as possible to defend what's hers.

I'm glad you like her! Since her design already leans a lot on the Nohr side of things I think I'll go with her name being Hina to bring back in some more Hoshido influence. dhvhsdgsf but Omg I completely forgot about the dragon vein stuff! Man, I really don't remember anything from the games lmao 😅

Completely random, but man I was listening to some Pokemon music, specifically the Colosseum and Gale of Darkness OSTs, and man it hit me that I wish I had decided to play a Pokemon character just so I can use that music in posts LOL. Too bad that muse was never there

But also that aside, I now have the image of some of the characters dancing along with this theme

👀 *Quietly saves for later*

Last edited:
It goes deeper than the Lords/Ladies of Hoshido and Nohr wanting to be jerks, btw. After all, they had been toyed with by Anankos, thrust into a long-ass war, to which they lost many of their family members to (Corrin's adopted and step-siblings, adopted father, and their own mother, to name a few). Corrin was their sole reason as to why they didn't destroy themselves by continuing to war amongst themselves. If Azura and Corrin had never met, and they had never joined forces so they could eventually defeat the dragon side of Anankos, Hoshido and Nohr would have drove each other into the ground, and Anankos most likely would have had a clear field to complete his ambition of total destruction of the human race. It's only logical that they show the utmost hostility to anything and anyone "new". For all they know, someone that is foreign could be a traitor that will destroy the families from the inside out. Honestly, lack of hostility would be totally irresponsible, and frankly, naïve of them.

Lol it would be funny if Kaida and Percy finally see each other after a while, and she gets bombarded by a swarm of kids shouting, "Auntie Kaida!!"

Maybe it's just because angels spark the idea of innocence??? Idk, because I felt like (even though I enjoy Pit's goofy ahh sometimes) Pit was written wrong in some places. Considering his past, he definitely should have displayed more cunning mannerisms and stuff. Your take is completely right.
I'm sure it's much deeper than that! I just doubt Mika would care, being the rebel they are!

Imagine if Melina had all six at the same time! XD I can't help but think of this scene from the Simpsons. I can easily hear Melina say, "We've had quite a discussion about the funniest way to reveal them to you." It's clear who she inherited her sense of humor from. There's going to be a couple of happy grandparents though!

NES Pit was drinking barrels of wine and threatening shopkeepers over their ludicrous prices, and JAP Up. Pit was swearing, calling Phosphora "Sexy Dynamite," and blushes at ZS Samus while calling her "Nii-san." Yeeeeeeeah... He's definitely not innocent! XD One thing I respect Japan for is they're not afraid to portray angels as the frighteningly powerful beings they are!

I'd love to use this for a Pikachu post one day:

I'm sure it's much deeper than that! I just doubt Mika would care, being the rebel they are!
lmao it shows some real self control on Mika’s end that they didn’t immediately try to build a makeshift guillotine in the castle’s front yard afterwards/j Fhsjfjfhdh but realistically they probably have enough self awareness to know that’d definitely be a very, very, very bad idea.

Last edited:
lmao it shows some real self control on Mika’s end that they didn’t immediately try to build a makeshift guillotine in the castle’s front yard afterwards/j Fhsjfjfhdh but realistically they probably have enough self awareness to know that’d definitely be a very, very, very bad idea.
Surely Joker has taught them that actually trying to kill people is not okay. He can’t have his child turning into a murderer. But who knows how teenage rebellion be hitting Mika lol

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back