• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Fhskfhdkf you could say that the couple is going to have a very ✨bright✨ future ahead of them

View attachment 1124644

Fhskxhdkfj “What to do when ur kinda (but not actually) gf accidentally marries your clone’s kinda (but not actually) gf” is definitely not covered on the syllabus.

…does this mean I have to make a Zelthra fankid now? (If I get the energy to do so I just might-)

Nah that’s totally cool with me! I’ll see if I can get a post up before the weekend but if not then pls feel free to skip Pichu’s turn 👌
Captain Falcon:

Poor Pyra gets dragged into this too! XD And poor Zelda for potentially getting yet ANOTHER fankid! The people of Hyrule are going to have some pretty skewed ideas of their princess after all that! Master Hand needs to make it up to her somehow, since Crazy Hand sure as hell won't!

After Zelda and Mythra get together, Pit and Dark Pit, unsure of how to process their feelings, go to Captain Falcon's class. He hears the story and is like, "Look, you're angels; miracles are YOUR specialty!" He's not touching that with a 100 ft pole!
Captain Falcon (touching it with 100ft pole): Darn, I'm sorry to hear that you too. It's never easy seeing the ones you harbor feelings for go for someone else. I oughta know myself. But like we covered in class, moving on is tough but it's not the end of the world cause at the end of the day, you're both two very skilled, very handsome, and very unique young men! You guy's are a certified catch in my book! And I'm sure you'll be a catch in someone elses book too! It's only a matter of time with you two being angels and all. And angels are good with making miracles happen, even for themselves.👍

…does this mean I have to make a Zelthra fankid now? (If I get the energy to do so I just might-)
Oh no not another one LMAO!

I would do a haha funny and maybe do it but god I don’t think I have the energy in me. I’ll leave this to you if you get the energy

Byleth knows he was right but doesn’t say it because he doesn’t want Crazy Hand giving him another child or something lol. He just quietly adds another tally to the “Byleth was right” count and continues on his day

Dark Pit hears the news and is like, “Hmph! So what? There was nothing between us! No one ties this angel down!”

Later, he’s laying on the roof of the Smash House, in the rain, listening to Elvis’s “Heartbreak Hotel” on repeat, until someone finally smashes the record player. Dark Pit takes out a CD player and plays Evanescence on repeat instead.

Meanwhile, Sora is looking for his record player because he was going to rock out to Elvis with Stitch, and he can’t find it!

Oh no not another one LMAO!

I would do a haha funny and maybe do it but god I don’t think I have the energy in me. I’ll leave this to you if you get the energy
Vjdkfhfgk and energy I have gotten!

1700066406547.png
Vms;dhfsjdkfkf man who knew drawing overcomplicated jrpg-ass designs could be so much fun lololol. I had such a blast drawing all the little details on her clothes, though I think that ended up with me leaning a little too hard on the xenoblade inspo lmao. I haven’t figured out a name for her yet so I’m def open for any ideas!

Last edited:

View attachment 1124730
Vms;dhfsjdkfkf man who knew drawing overcomplicated jrpg-ass designs could be so much fun lololol. I had such a blast drawing all the little details on her clothes, though I think that ended up with me leaning a little too hard on the xenoblade inspo lmao. I haven’t figured out a name for her yet so I’m def open for any ideas!
She’s beautiful! I especially love the Hylian emblems on the armor, and the incorporation if wings!

View attachment 1124730
Man you out here saying drawing overcomplicated jrpg designs be fun whereas my ass be crying even at the thought of them LMAO

BUT that aside, she is soooooo cute! As for names, uh I'll offer Estella or Aelia or maybe Soleil

She’s beautiful! I especially love the Hylian emblems on the armor, and the incorporation if wings!
Thank you! A big inspiration was the mythra beta art, and even if the wings are just a fancy skirt wearing it means she gets to match her winged siblings! 👼 👼

Man you out here saying drawing overcomplicated jrpg designs be fun whereas my ass be crying even at the thought of them LMAO

BUT that aside, she is soooooo cute! As for names, uh I'll offer Estella or Aelia or maybe Soleil
Dhsjdjdj I say it’s fun but I know the moment I have to draw a complicated design from anything but a front facing angle my ass is gonna be crying right beside you lmao. And omg those are all really good choices for names! If I had to pick one then I think Aeila especially works since it’s got that alliteration between Aster and Aeila (plus the sun vs star parallels) while also being a name that ends with an A like Melina’s. Aeila gets to match with both her sisters! Fhsjfjdbdjd apparently I’m in a matchy matchy mood today lolol

Dhsjdjdj I say it’s fun but I know the moment I have to draw a complicated design from anything but a front facing angle my ass is gonna be crying right beside you lmao. And omg those are all really good choices for names! If I had to pick one then I think Aeila especially works since it’s got that alliteration between Aster and Aeila (plus the sun vs star dichotomy) while also being a name that ends with an A like Melina’s. Aeila gets to match with both her sisters! Fhsjfjdbdjd apparently I’m in a matchy matchy mood today lolol
I cry every time I look at 85% of Xenoblade or Fire Emblem characters designs. Hell even Persona's persona designs got me crying. Like man I wanna make fanart but god they go crazy and I just die

When I look at these I die a little inside cuz I will never draw
Pneuma.png

YGvyfIR.png

208D4LT.png

Well good thing I knew the name Aeila from when I was naming one of my OCs LMAO. Basically the feminine version of his name after all

It's gonna be a mess keeping track of who is a sibling, a cousin, an uncle or aunt, or stepparent!

Zelda proposes to Mythra. Meanwhile, in a timeline:
Harkinian: Kaida, I don't feel so good...

Pit sees his twin laying on the roof, in the rain, with Evanescence still playing and is like, "Captain Falcon, I don't think Pittoo is taking this very well."
Meanwhile the other Smash Brothers are getting very annoyed!
Random Fighter: "I swear, if I have to hear 'My Immortal' one more time...!"

Pit sees his twin laying on the roof, in the rain, with Evanescence still playing and is like, "Captain Falcon, I don't think Pittoo is taking this very well."
Meanwhile the other Smash Brothers are getting very annoyed!
Random Fighter: "I swear, if I have to hear 'My Immortal' one more time...!"
Captain Falcon: "Hey, he's listening to Evanescence so he's on the right track to recovery. This is but the first stage. Give him about one to two weeks and he'll move on to the next stage: Acceptance. Then the next stage: Realization. That he could done better than Zelda AGES ago, like seriously, I don't know what anyone sees in her but hey, he likes what he likes. I won't judge, but he'll see she isn't the only one out there. He just needs to get all his tears out and open his mind again. You'll see. Until then, Pit, be there for him. Not everyone might get a girlfriend or boyfriend and that's why just friends are all the more valuable.

R.I.P Harkinian 😔

Harkinian: Kaida, I don't feel so good...
R.I.P Harkinian 😔
🙏 🪦 RIP Harkinian 2023-2023/j

Then the next stage: Realization. That he could done better than Zelda AGES ago, like seriously, I don't know what anyone sees in her but hey, he likes what he likes.

**Meanwhile, back inside the Smash House**

Zelda: 🤧 “Achoo!….Why do I have the strangest feeling that I’ve just been insulted?”

Last edited:
Off topic, but I’m gonna try to get Roxas’ post up tomorrow before I get distracted by new Persona game coming out on Friday lol. We’ll see if I actually get it done though lol. Don’t wanna end up putting it off for too long. Would have done it today but it’s been a very weird day of many inconveniences that I just couldn’t be asked u_u

Captain Falcon: "Hey, he's listening to Evanescence so he's on the right track to recovery. This is but the first stage. Give him about one to two weeks and he'll move on to the next stage: Acceptance. Then the next stage: Realization. That he could done better than Zelda AGES ago, like seriously, I don't know what anyone sees in her but hey, he likes what he likes. I won't judge, but he'll see she isn't the only one out there. He just needs to get all his tears out and open his mind again. You'll see. Until then, Pit, be there for him. Not everyone might get a girlfriend or boyfriend and that's why just friends are all the more valuable.

R.I.P Harkinian 😔

🙏 🪦 RIP Harkinian 2023-2023/j

**Meanwhile, back inside the Smash House**

Zelda: 🤧 “Achoo!….Why do I have the strangest feeling that I’ve just been insulted?”
Somehow, the idea of Captain Falcon saying listening to Evanescence is on the right track to recovery is funny to me! Dark Pit comes across as the type to "cry on the inside," imo.

ALttP Zelda did nothing wrong! 😤

I had the dumb thought of Sora offering advice to Pit and Dark Pit after all this and he’s just like “Hey, why so upset? Mythra/Zelda has two hands, right? She can still love you too!”

Sora is proud of himself for such positive advice while the others are just staring at him. He clearly does not attend Captain Falcon’s classes

Omg Sora, you sweet summer child!

Sora is on the rooftop trying to cheer up Pittoo with his “words of wisdom.” Dark Pit doesn’t acknowledge him at all. Instead, he turns up the volume of his music. Loud, annoyed groans come from the Smash House!

Sora is just out there trying his best and his best leads to the others needing to suffer even louder music LOL

The music gets to a point where someone says they either have to forcefully destroy the CD player or steal it away so they can turn it off. At the idea of stealing it, all eyes go to Joker. He certainly doesn't wanna get looped into this mess though and tries to quickly peace out. He's not about to make things worse

Dgsjfhd you know, I love the fact that throughout all of this Mythra seems to have been surprisingly chill with the whole impromptu marriage thing lololol 👰‍♀️ 👰‍♀️

Is Mythra chill? Absolutely not. She is a mess but nobody stops to question it. Everyone else jumped on the ship before she even knew what to do about it. Hey at least she's marrying a pretty princess. It could be worse!

Lol I pictured Mythra stomping over to Pittoo on the roof and being like, “Look, I said no, so turn that stupid music off and get down from the roof!” Then just leaves.

Another dumb thought: everyone is complaining about how loud the music is and Inking is just like “wait a minute, I can do worse” then proceeds to use killer wail (aka their final smash for those that aren’t familiar with what it is) and it just breaks every window of the Smash House from how loud it is. Some ear damage likely has been caused

Users who are viewing this thread

Back