• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I might actually try to work on a Joker post soon since it has been 3 weeks since the Inkling post and I’d like to get things moving along and not having an Agent 8 post shouldn’t really hinder me in writing a post given they aren’t really interacting. I apologize if I’m being pushy with it but it has been since the beginning of October since I’ve been able post for him and posting once a month for him is a bit oof Dx

On the note of having all characters together, I’d be wary of that just a bit just for pacing sake, but that’s just me

Of course! As I said, it won't be for a very long time. It's been a year since the RP started and there have only been two Pillars obtained. Ego and Death are the "end-game" pillars.

You're fine to post! Three weeks waiting for a post is a long time, and I have no problems with players pushing the scene along if it has been a while. Agent 8 and Joker aren't directly interacting with each other so it shouldn't affect the flow of the group.

Last edited:
SheepKing SheepKing Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity
I’m going to go ahead and work on a Joker post hopefully today if not over the next couple of days (given how much time I gotta put into his posts lol) so we can keep moving along in the group. But also like I posted before, I think I’d like to skip to the next morning and temporarily break Joker off from the group to have him already be investigating the Stadium. So I was wondering if y’all wanna do one more round of posts before we skip or what? Just gauging what y’all want so I don’t feel like I’m being super pushy with it. Not sure how much of the camping scene still is wanted and I do want y’all to be able to write out what you’d like

Last edited:
I’ve been replaying Banjo-Kazooie, and now I’m thinking about how adorable of a friendship Banjo and Isabelle might have. I think Kazooie would get jealous though!

SheepKing SheepKing Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity
I’m going to go ahead and work on a Joker post hopefully today if not over the next couple of days (given how much time I gotta put into his posts lol) so we can keep moving along in the group. But also like I posted before, I think I’d like to skip to the next morning and temporarily break Joker off from the group to have him already be investigating the Stadium. So I was wondering if y’all wanna do one more round of posts before we skip or what? Just gauging what y’all want so I don’t feel like I’m being super pushy with it. Not sure how much of the camping scene still is wanted and I do want y’all to be able to write out what you’d like
I think once I get a post from Agent 8 Inkling’ll also probably be at a good spot to transition into the next day 🌅 👍

I’ve been replaying Banjo-Kazooie, and now I’m thinking about how adorable of a friendship Banjo and Isabelle might have. I think Kazooie would get jealous though!

Fhsjfj I will fully admit I know next to nothing about banjo-Kazooie but simply because he’s so darn shaped like a friend I’m gonna have to say absolutely. He’s just a big silly teddy bear! 🧸

speaking of, I swear I’m going to get an Isabelle post by Friday. dhsjfhdkfj it’s probably gonna be a small one and also probs ass but I can’t leave poor Roxas hanging!!!

I’m good with skipping to the next day a time skip has been needed.

I think once I get a post from Agent 8 Inkling’ll also probably be at a good spot to transition into the next day 🌅 👍
I’m good with skipping to the next day a time skip has been needed.
All good. I'll make my next post a smooth transition spot for Joker and Ann so then everyone else can can do their one post and we can move from there

Joker thought he was free of being told to go to sleep cuz Morgana is gone? Wrong. I am Morgana now and I will read him this nice book

speaking of, I swear I’m going to get an Isabelle post by Friday. dhsjfhdkfj it’s probably gonna be a small one and also probs ass but I can’t leave poor Roxas hanging!!!
Sounds good! I don't mind if you prioritize the bigger groups you're in over posts for Isabelle it's cool. I rather the big groups be able to move if possible since I know those tend to move slower

Sure! I'm okay with skipping to the next morning. I'll have Prompto wake up first then Noctis in my second post as he loves to sleep.

Fhsjfj I will fully admit I know next to nothing about banjo-Kazooie but simply because he’s so darn shaped like a friend I’m gonna have to say absolutely. He’s just a big silly teddy bear! 🧸
Banjo-Kazooie and -Tooie are two of my favorite video games as a kid. I'd love to have them as one of my mains in SSBU, but I always find them a bit tricky to use.

Banjo is a simple, pretty chill and laid-back bear who will try to make polite conversation with anyone, even if they want to kill him. He's pretty lazy, but will happily help others if needed. He is, indeed, a big silly teddy bear!

Meanwhile, Kazooie:
1699484063664.png

This just dropped earlier and clearly is motivating me to write more for Joker and Ann. Look at them in baby mode. I love them so much 🥹

I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I suppose the art style is similar so it makes sense? Sorry I legit had to look up what it even was because I am kinda uncultured lol

Let's applaud Atlus for already copyright striking that video cuz they didn't mean to accidently release their own game 1 week early and allow fans to see stuff we hadn't seen before LOL. They do this every time with Persona games I swear

But let me offer more lil Joker we got since there was new official art
F-a8eqIbEAAZ9lZ

Let's applaud Atlus for already copyright striking that video cuz they didn't mean to accidently release their own game 1 week early and allow fans to see stuff we hadn't seen before LOL. They do this every time with Persona games I swear

But let me offer more lil Joker we got since there was new official art
F-a8eqIbEAAZ9lZ
Omg school uniform Joker’s face in this artstyle looks so silly I love him. He’s literally the glasses emoji 🤓

Omg school uniform Joker’s face in this artstyle looks so silly I love him. He’s literally the glasses emoji 🤓
He really is! I really love it. I wasn't sure about the style when they first showed it, mostly cuz I like their other chibi-ish style more, but it has grown on me a lot and I love lil Joker. Like take some of my favs of what we've got
latest.png

F82tsY7WMAAsdlx.png

persona-5-tactica-more-characters-gameplay-jpg.png

Some silly ss from the game
IMG_5798.jpg

d5ff597aa34e17ee16895e75c4587288.png

And ofc I posted these one before but we love a matching power couple
F2-6H1ebAAEYxU5.png

Wooo that Joker post took a lot of my brain power lol. Poor Joker was denied his cuddles with Panda. He may have seemed fine, but deep down he will never recover

Panda's making sure Joker goes the f*ck to sleep because Morgana isn't there to do it!

I had an AU thought at work of Aster reading a book of fairy tales and noticing that a lot of them contain evil stepparents. She becomes paranoid of Dark Pit and starts spying on him to make sure he's not up to anything evil. Of course being an astute sort, he's fully aware of Aster's spying, but does nothing as he figures it to simply be little kid shenanigans.

Was going through my random lil game playthrough ss since a friend was looking for something specific and I found a couple silly ones so here y'all go
image0.jpg

Obviously not huge, but they purposefully added this Nopon, named him Brobro and made him give players Mythra's Smash Bros outfit, which while not in this ss, is called "Massive Melee" so another Smash reference even if she's not in Melee lol

image0.jpg

Just two mercs, talking about holding hands so they don't get lost

image0.jpg

Clearly he loves her for her genius ideas

Isabelle’s post is out and like I said it’s definitely a mini one 😅 But at least it’ll start moving things along lol 🍄🍄🍄

Hellooooooo, how are all you beautiful people? I'm sorry that I kept people waiting on my post for Agent 8, but I hope it didn't disappoint!
I feel you on not having enough time for drawing. I have a lot of responsibilities and commitments that eat up my time. It's why posting time requirements are so loose for this RP.

I'm pretty sure Corrin isn't the type to actually do that. I'm just a silly person with a lot of silly thoughts! I think a more likely and in-character scenario would be one such as Corrin catching Dark Pit sleeping fitfully, either having a nightmare or not feeling very well, and gently stroking the floof to calm him down. She stops as soon as he relaxes and says nothing about it.

It'd be kind of funny if befriending Dark Pit is doing the opposite of what is usually expected in games with a friendship/dating mechanic, and generally leaving him alone. In this RP, Pittoo and Zelda have a friendship made by simply spending time in the Smash House's study room together, hardly even interacting with each other. I think he'd be able to catch on pretty quickly if someone was being fake and trying to buy his friendship!

Swole Percy be like:
View attachment 1122938

I imagined a scene of Percy introducing Melina to be his Queen Consort, and everyone is awed that he somehow managed to get an angel, until one jerkface demands to know what her dowry is. Percy is genuinely angered and offended by the demand and verbally tears into that person for that! It's one of the very rare and few times he actually gets that angry, and it definitely shocks folks!

If Percy does win Melina's heart, Valla's gonna have one heck of a queen!
Yeahhhh, but I'm gonna try to post some art soon, even if they're random doodles-

For sure! You're definitely right on that being more probable and in-character. It's also really cute! She'd probably not talk about it due to not wanting DP to get annoyed at her overly-caring antics. Lol she knows that Zelda's the one that's given the petting privileges!

Totally lmao, I can definitely see that being the case for Dark Pit. He could totally tell on-the-spot if someone isn't being genuine with him.

This reminds me of a headcanon I had with Corrin for some reason- due to the Dragon's Hoard, magpie-like behavior we were talking about waaaay previously, I thought that she'd collect things like neat rocks that sparkle, lost jewelry, pretty flowers, etc. I like to think that she gives away the things she collects to those she cares about the most- it's her subconscious way of saying "I find you just if not more valuable than my hoard". Sheik and Marth would receive dozens of her little trinkets!

Aeojrfiuwhbfr bro's face says "Hewwo :D" and his body says "Cross me and you will be wiped off the face of the Earth :D"

Oof, would NOT want to be on the receiving end of that! And idk, Valla's whole shindig on it's monarchy is kinda weird now bc of Harkinian and Melina. First, Kaida would have been the crown, but she got married to Hark, so now she has to deal with Hyrule. And Plo's whole headcanon with Percy suffering a fate similar to Sora's, on top of Melina's relationship with him, also makes things kinda funky.
Personally, I think Corrin will end up ruling Valla until her death. Of course, Kaida will have her period as its queen when she resigns from being a royal knight, but I'm quite sure with all of the drama that's going on now with Valla's royal children, Hoshido and Nohr would feel most comfortable if Corrin remained it's monarch.
Idk tho, that's just me.
All the responsible fighters coming back after leaving the chaotic ones alone for 5 minutes

Idk why but I had the thought of some of the fighters getting together and playing a game like Mario Kart or Mario Party and the chaos that would cause. Friendships are being ended the moment a blue shell comes out or someone steals a star
ANY game with the Smash Brothers turns into chaos.
The scenario reminds me of the Draw The Squad bases, for example:
Fwoc_PxakAAfOLV.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back