• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Oh no imagine Melina getting this kind of lesson!

Poor Pyra when she’s told she’s lacking though!
Melina does not need the blushy-crushy lesson!

Pyra was so hurt when she was told she was lacking. She did not deserve that

Mariah Carey is eternal 🙏 ❄️ 🎄

Fhsjflgdhdjf omg wait, this also means we’re nearing on the rp’s one year anniversary! Wow, I can’t believe it’s already been this long 🤯
It is almost 1 year since we started oh wow! It's a miracle y'all have had to deal with my Joker for this long LOL

Yep, this Sunday will be the 1 year anniversary of this RP! Most RPs, from my experience, don't last that long so I am over the moon!

Lol the RP has been open for a year, and only recently has the scene changed to Dawn of the Second Day for some groups XD

Melina does not need the blushy-crushy lesson!

It is almost 1 year since we started oh wow! It's a miracle y'all have had to deal with my Joker for this long LOL
I don't think Mythra or Pit would be pleased to see a young and impressionable Melina being taught such things.

Your Joker is a loveable dork!

Yep, this Sunday will be the 1 year anniversary of this RP! Most RPs, from my experience, don't last that long so I am over the moon!

Lol the RP has been open for a year, and only recently has the scene changed to Dawn of the Second Day for some groups XD

I don't think Mythra or Pit would be pleased to see a young and impressionable Melina being taught such things.

I can't say I've been in many RPs that have last even half as long as this aside for a few 1x1s so I'm happy to be apart of this and I'm glad we've had a nice dedicated core of members! Seriously have loved it here with y'all! Big love for you all! Maybe I gotta cook up some art for the 1 year anniversary if I can find it in me

1 year later and Joker and Inkling still have no clue what is going on. Truly incredible. Only they could manage this

Mythra would 100% being beating up whoever dared to teach her, even if it was Tora do I wanna punt him to the moon? Yes. Look what he made poor Poppi say in that video. Poppi is too precious for that shit

Ahh ty! He's just one of many lovable dorks in this RP!
I'm just glad I can share this dork with everyone cuz god I was so in need to play him when this RP started

I have to say I’m enjoying the rp with you all I can’t wait for the shenanigans with Sephiroth.,

Fhsjfj oh gosh, it’s been an eventful day and a half for them! I think for my groups it’s currently

Team Woomy: The night of the first day

The Girlies™: Morning of the second day

Pichu and co.: I think(?) late night of the first day? Either that or very early morning of the second day

Military escapees: Tbh they’ve spent the vast majority of the time deep in an underground base so time is pretty hard to keep track of lmao 🤷‍♀️

I can't say I've been in many RPs that have last even half as long as this aside for a few 1x1s so I'm happy to be apart of this and I'm glad we've had a nice dedicated core of members! Seriously have loved it here with y'all! Big love for you all! Maybe I gotta cook up some art for the 1 year anniversary if I can find it in me

1 year later and Joker and Inkling still have no clue what is going on. Truly incredible. Only they could manage this

Mythra would 100% being beating up whoever dared to teach her, even if it was Tora do I wanna punt him to the moon? Yes. Look what he made poor Poppi say in that video. Poppi is too precious for that shit

I'm just glad I can share this dork with everyone cuz god I was so in need to play him when this RP started

Chdkdhx and hopefully it won’t take another whole year for them to figure out what the heck is happening lmao

Omg I should probably make a lil something for the anniversary too!

Chdkdhx and hopefully it won’t take another whole year for them to figure out what the heck is happening lmao

Omg I should probably make a lil something for the anniversary too!
With them actively sharing a singular brain cell between the two of them, I wouldn't put it past them

Sheep 🤝 Ploegy
Making art for the RP at any chance possible

I wanted to get back into forum RP after being away from it for years. I was reading my old RPs on GaiaOnline, and after playing SSBU my muse went wild! I first made this RP on GO, but it didn't take off. GO definitely isn't the same RP forum it was when I left, so I looked for a new RP forum, found RPN, and the rest is history! I was pretty worried this RP would end up failing like it did on Gaia. I'm so glad it didn't, and it's thanks to all of you!

XD Mythra had to tell a nearby adult to remove the twins before said beating because they, Milton especially, would be traumatized otherwise! Or she and Pit tell the offender that they need to have a word with them... in private!

I wanted to get back into forum RP after being away from it for years. I was reading my old RPs on GaiaOnline, and after playing SSBU my muse went wild! I first made this RP on GO, but it didn't take off. GO definitely isn't the same RP forum it was when I left, so I looked for a new RP forum, found RPN, and the rest is history! I was pretty worried this RP would end up failing like it did on Gaia. I'm so glad it didn't, and it's thanks to all of you!

XD Mythra had to tell a nearby adult to remove the twins before said beating because they, Milton especially, would be traumatized otherwise! Or she and Pit tell the offender that they need to have a word with them... in private!
Well I can say I’m glad it all worked out this way! This RP has been a real blessing to be apart of and I’m excited to keep moving forward with it!

The offender will most certainly regret ever doing such a thing whether it is Mythra or Pit that ends up dealing with them

So I have found my inspiration for what I'm gonna try and draw for the anniversary art and all I'm gonna say is it is inspired by something from Mario Party. I may try and make it lineless, but given I haven't done lineless in over a year we'll see on that part lol

So I have found my inspiration for what I'm gonna try and draw for the anniversary art and all I'm gonna say is it is inspired by something from Mario Party. I may try and make it lineless, but given I haven't done lineless in over a year we'll see on that part lol
Here's a bit more of a hint since my friend has repeatedly asked why I've had my art program open for 4 hours LMAO not me leaving it open while I had to do other work
c9dfcbb4cab712134f8c753f23f60141.png

cjxkchckclvhv just so we don’t accidentally overlap on ideas I have to ask, does it your idea in some shape or form involve some kind of dessert or baked good 👀💧

cjxkchckclvhv just so we don’t accidentally overlap on ideas I have to ask, does it your idea in some shape or form involve some kind of dessert or baked good 👀💧
Oh it most certainly does lol and saying that should make it obvious exactly what I might be referencing from Mario Party

BUT don't be worried about doing a similar idea. I'm pretty confident they'll be different enough

Last edited:
You know I am horrid with keeping secrets and even though it's not done, I'll share my mostly cleaned lineart of this art cuz I'm pretty happy with it
Decided to have this feature all the OG members + the OG characters (with the exception of Sephiroth over Paula to keep it all canon Smash characters)

smashanni.png

That is so cute! I don't know why I find it so funny that grumpy Mythra is at the top center. I think Yoshi and T'ink are especially cute; Yoshi looks like a plush, and there's something about T'ink's simplicity that I really love. He's just chillin'!

I've been thinking the past couple of days of Aster and Harkinian finding their way into the Dark World as they are in the ALttP Hyrule. I was imagining what their Dark World forms may be as it reflects their hearts and minds. For Harkinian, I pictured a grand golden stag with iridescent black feathered wings, or a fawn if he's a child while in the Dark World.

Yoshi is definitely a favorite among my friends as well. I’m pretty happy with how all of them turned out, though we’ll see if I somehow manage to ruin them when I go to color, if I do try and make them lineless. Had to make nice lines just in case I epically fail lol

Because I have a dumb imagination, after thinking about Dark World Stag Harkinian, I also thought about Harkinian flying through the air while carrying Dark Pit.

Dark Pit: Hawk... I didn't know you could fly!

Harkinian: ... BuUrD!

You know I am horrid with keeping secrets and even though it's not done, I'll share my mostly cleaned lineart of this art cuz I'm pretty happy with it
Decided to have this feature all the OG members + the OG characters (with the exception of Sephiroth over Paula to keep it all canon Smash characters)

smashanni.png
I never shared what exactly my inspiration was so I am here to say it was the Peach Birthday Cake map from the original Mario Party. Pretty much gave me the idea for lil chibis on a cake plus I'll likely color and decorate the cake somewhat similar
1200px-Peach27sBirthdayCake.png

So I did manage to color the art today but 1. I did not make it lineless (it looked so bad cuz I'm so out of practice) and 2. I haven't shaded it yet cuz coloring actually took me 80 years since I had to hardcore fail lineless first so I'll maybe have it done tomorrow. I would share but I've noticed a few things I wanna fix and it's more fun this way lol. Gotta have some surprise

Instead of my art I offer cute official Joker art
latest.png

Since I've had Dark World forms in my head for a while, I decided to draw it. It also gives me the opportunity to draw something cute.

FawnHarkinian.png

Yes, I used pictures of real fawns as references for drawing him, not Bambi. Maybe sometime I'll attempt a Stag form for Harkinian.

I had a small scene in my head of Queen Zelda, upon finding out Aster and Harkinian had been taken and banished to the Dark World, grabbing the Moon Pearl and going after them. She finds this lost little guy crying out for her. At least as a fawn, Harkinian will be able to move around better than he would've as a Hylian toddler.

For Aster, I was thinking of maybe a mustelid of some kind such as a weasel, badger, or otter? They're very cute, but also tough, fierce, and have no fear of God! XD Imagine a bad guy trying to grab little weasel Aster, and she just bites onto them and doesn't let go! Dark World forms can also be objects, cryptids, and supernatural beings; they're reflective of a person's true nature.

Maybe Aster would be something like that. I'm not really too sure and I can't say I'm overly knowledgeable on such a thing if I'm being honest. Can't say I've put a lot of thought into what her true nature would be reflected as

I had to draw it!

BadgerAster.png

That is so cute! I'm sure it took a ton of time and effort, and I'm so happy this RP has been so enjoyable for you. Thank you! 💕

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back