• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
That is so cute! I'm sure it took a ton of time and effort, and I'm so happy this RP has been so enjoyable for you. Thank you! 💕
I should be thanking you for making it enjoyable and fun! I’m glad I can make a little something to give back ^^

Thdjckfkfjvkvkfjfjf this is so fucking adorable I can’t even 😭😭😭

Omg I was not prepared for the dog at the end LOL

But ty ty! I’m glad you like it ❤️❤️❤️

I should be thanking you for making it enjoyable and fun! I’m glad I can make a little something to give back ^^

Omg I was not prepared for the dog at the end LOL

But ty ty! I’m glad you like it ❤️❤️❤️
Fhdjfufjdnckc I was looking for a reaction image that could reflect me seeing the art and the silly wobbly heart dog was the most accurate thing lmao 🐕

Ah, I guess I should also post my anniversary art as well!

(Firstly I just wanna say I am so sorry that it ended up being similar to your idea, by the time I saw that you were also going for the Mario party cake look I was already too far deep into the drawing. I hope your alright with there being two cakes at the birthday party 🎂 🎂 🙃)

and with that……

Untitled1173_20231104161640.png

1699141548286.png

Fhdjfufjdnckc I was looking for a reaction image that could reflect me seeing the art and the silly wobbly heart dog was the most accurate thing lmao 🐕

(Firstly I just wanna say I am so sorry that it ended up being similar to your idea, by the time I saw that you were also going for the Mario party cake look I was already too far deep into the drawing. I hope your alright with there being two cakes at the birthday party 🎂 🎂 🙃)

and with that……

I am definitely not one to complain about having TWO cakes!

Thank you so much! It's absolutely adorable, and I love the detail of the candles representing the ten Pillars!

and with that……

Firstly don’t apologize for having a similar idea. They’re different in their own ways so nothing to be sorry about! Yours includes a lot more than mine does anyways lol more inclusive then my silly idea lol

But yours is super adorable! You accomplished what I could not in being lineless LMAO! The way you drew everyone oddly reminds me of the lil heads in the original Mario Party

Happy late Halloween! I'm so mad that I couldn't finish drawing stuffs for halloween, because I had a couple of ideas for my childrens, but I didn't have enough time aghghghgh
Screenshot 2023-11-04 204625.png
Anyway, love the new posts written towards me! I'll get to writing responses soon!
It's like Kagome touching InuYasha's ears! Dark Pit is unconscious after a hard fight, or put into a deep sleep in order to keep him in one place and heal from injuries, and Corrin realizes that might be her only opportunity: she gently ruffles the floof and strokes the wings. Finally! Got it out of her system! Corrin later notices Zelda has wing-touching privileges and wonders how she's able to do that. Zelda answers, "I simply asked him!" -^__^-

I think at that point Kaida and Melina would be good enough friends that Melina is totally aware of Kaida's preferences and would choose a suitable wedding dress based off that. She's a true friend, and as an angel it's in her nature to provide guidance. She also knew making such a comment would work! >:3c She's surprisingly cunning!

Maybe Melina likes upbeat and friendly dorky boys. Becoming big and buff MEN is a bonus! Percy becoming a big and buff man would be pretty awesome and funny!
It's possible!

I recently learned Pit and Dark Pit are taller than some humanoid fighters such as Pyra and Mythra, and Sora! Fan artists really like to shrink the angels down.
Lol maybe she would, but on the other hand, Corrin might find it a little weird, to be touching someone like that in their sleep. After all, she and DP don't have the sort of bond that say, Sheik or Marth would have with her. I see those two and Corrin having a sibling-level relationship with her, so it feels less strange to cuddle and pat them, show affection, etc.
Of course, the thought is totally adorbs, but she'd probably understand that the whole thing with Pittoo's wings is more of an "intimate" thing (as the dealio with her wings are the exact same), so she wouldn't just go ahead without permission. Corrin has urges like everyone else, but she shows the utmost respect towards others, even when they're unconscious!

Cute! I feel like Link would tear up as he walks his Wildflower down the aisle!
Lol Melina knows that Hark is a soft spot on her, quite clever of her XD

Lmao it would be even more funny if Percy still has the ':3' face when he's all S W O L E

S-SORA IS THAT YOU HOMEBOY??

True, I would guess that it's just because of Smash heights and stuff. Heights do be funny tho

and with that……

OH MY LANTA LOOK AT THIS MASTERPIECE!!!!!
Thank you so much for including my stupid little kiddos, I feel like I don't deserve to be tagged bc I've been here for barely 3 or 4 months qwq
It's amazing that this has been going on for one year already. I'm glad to be here to join in on the celebration, and I hope this upcoming year is just as good as what I've experienced in my short time participating in this RP! ✨\(^o^)/✨

Happy late Halloween! I'm so mad that I couldn't finish drawing stuffs for halloween, because I had a couple of ideas for my childrens, but I didn't have enough time aghghghgh
View attachment 1122927
Anyway, love the new posts written towards me! I'll get to writing responses soon!

Lol maybe she would, but on the other hand, Corrin might find it a little weird, to be touching someone like that in their sleep. After all, she and DP don't have the sort of bond that say, Sheik or Marth would have with her. I see those two and Corrin having a sibling-level relationship with her, so it feels less strange to cuddle and pat them, show affection, etc.
Of course, the thought is totally adorbs, but she'd probably understand that the whole thing with Pittoo's wings is more of an "intimate" thing (as the dealio with her wings are the exact same), so she wouldn't just go ahead without permission. Corrin has urges like everyone else, but she shows the utmost respect towards others, even when they're unconscious!

Cute! I feel like Link would tear up as he walks his Wildflower down the aisle!
Lol Melina knows that Hark is a soft spot on her, quite clever of her XD

Lmao it would be even more funny if Percy still has the ':3' face when he's all S W O L E

S-SORA IS THAT YOU HOMEBOY??

True, I would guess that it's just because of Smash heights and stuff. Heights do be funny tho

OH MY LANTA LOOK AT THIS MASTERPIECE!!!!!
Thank you so much for including my stupid little kiddos, I feel like I don't deserve to be tagged bc I've been here for barely 3 or 4 months qwq
It's amazing that this has been going on for one year already. I'm glad to be here to join in on the celebration, and I hope this upcoming year is just as good as what I've experienced in my short time participating in this RP! ✨\(^o^)/✨
I feel you on not having enough time for drawing. I have a lot of responsibilities and commitments that eat up my time. It's why posting time requirements are so loose for this RP.

I'm pretty sure Corrin isn't the type to actually do that. I'm just a silly person with a lot of silly thoughts! I think a more likely and in-character scenario would be one such as Corrin catching Dark Pit sleeping fitfully, either having a nightmare or not feeling very well, and gently stroking the floof to calm him down. She stops as soon as he relaxes and says nothing about it.

It'd be kind of funny if befriending Dark Pit is doing the opposite of what is usually expected in games with a friendship/dating mechanic, and generally leaving him alone. In this RP, Pittoo and Zelda have a friendship made by simply spending time in the Smash House's study room together, hardly even interacting with each other. I think he'd be able to catch on pretty quickly if someone was being fake and trying to buy his friendship!

Swole Percy be like:
1699152658958.png

I imagined a scene of Percy introducing Melina to be his Queen Consort, and everyone is awed that he somehow managed to get an angel, until one jerkface demands to know what her dowry is. Percy is genuinely angered and offended by the demand and verbally tears into that person for that! It's one of the very rare and few times he actually gets that angry, and it definitely shocks folks!

If Percy does win Melina's heart, Valla's gonna have one heck of a queen!

Last edited:
Put all the characters with bad ideas together in one room and see what happens. Will it be a good time or will it be a disaster? What ideas will they be cooking together lol

Put all the characters with bad ideas together in one room and see what happens. Will it be a good time or will it be a disaster? What ideas will they be cooking together lol
Whatever ideas they cook up, this is gonna be the end result:

1699171861634.gif

I can't help but think of this old video. I think anyone who has played MMOs, or games with online multiplayer, can relate lol

Whatever ideas they cook up, this is gonna be the end result:

View attachment 1122992
All the responsible fighters coming back after leaving the chaotic ones alone for 5 minutes

Idk why but I had the thought of some of the fighters getting together and playing a game like Mario Kart or Mario Party and the chaos that would cause. Friendships are being ended the moment a blue shell comes out or someone steals a star

Seph being a dick just hits anyone with that blue shell starts a battle mode competition with Pit

Years ago, a friend of my dad's visited our home, and they played Wii Sports. They're both retired veterans, and were drinking. Next thing I know, they're wrestling on the floor, my brother put into a choke hold, and the visitor's young children crying.

That was a night!

Years ago, a friend of my dad's visited our home, and they played Wii Sports. They're both retired veterans, and were drinking. Next thing I know, they're wrestling on the floor, my brother put into a choke hold, and the visitor's young children crying.

That was a night!
I love to see that end up being Seph and Pit sounds like them xDDDD

I'm gonna aim to get a Pyra post up tomorrow now that I don't have the anniversary art on my mind though my silly brain wants to yoink mini Joker and put him with Ann on a cupcake lol. My brain only thinks of one thing I swear. Might even try writing tonight after dinner if I manage to convince myself

The internet being the internet, after spending time looking at fawn and deer references for drawing Dark World/Sacred Realm Harkinian, I'm now being recommended a ton of deer-related videos. Have a bit of cuteness with a short video about a little fawn by an angel statue. I've watched it at least 10x today!

Saw this pop up and now I imagine this is how it's gonna be with the Jungle group facing sorrow. Just one happy boy as Falcon is depressed

I was tempted to add as many stupid head puns into my post as possible but decided against it as they might fit better in future posts.

I was talking with a friend earlier and a certain meme from an old RP came up and my mind immediately thought "hey that would be Joker and Inkling" so I offer the stupidity my brain has created
jokerinklingmoment.png

I was talking with a friend earlier and a certain meme from an old RP came up and my mind immediately though "hey that would be Joker and Inkling" so I offer the stupidity my brain has created
jokerinklingmoment.png
Sephiroth doing the Nelson Muntz laugh in the background

I was talking with a friend earlier and a certain meme from an old RP came up and my mind immediately thought "hey that would be Joker and Inkling" so I offer the stupidity my brain has created
jokerinklingmoment.png
Lmao 100% would be in behavior for those two goofs They get caught because Inkling accidentally tagged their location when she posted the pic on Squid-Twitter

We gotta get Team Woomy up to date on what's going on so shenanigans like that can happen lol

Lmao 100% would be in behavior for those two goofs They get caught because Inkling accidentally tagged their location when she posted the pic on Squid-Twitter
Joker gonna have to get them out of trouble for the 205739753th time that day. For a Phantom Thief he sure does a bad job at sneaking around when he's with Inkling. Hopefully he doesn't have to have a moment where he get ambushed by himself to save his friends like he does in P5 lol

We gotta get Team Woomy up to date on what's going on so shenanigans like that can happen lol
I hope to get them there soon. I plan to temporarily break Joker off to be a dumbass to go to the Stadium when everyone sleeps so the little bit of stuff you provided. Just is super slow with so many people Dx

Hopefully it won't be OOC chaos when all the PCs come together. I'd like for everyone to be together for confronting the Pillars of Ego and Death. That won't be for a looooooong while though!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back