• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Hehe imagine someone dressing up as smash’s resident one winged angel. Seph doesn’t know if he likes it or hates it then he rolls with it..

fhsjfhf omg Sora and Pichu being trick or treat buddies is absolutely adorable! Lmao hopefully they don’t get too hurt after the Keyblade broomstick incident 🧹

Fhskfhdkf I don’t have a ton of hc’s atm but I’ll offer a couple I got for now

Inkling:
- Back in Inkopolis they only just started doing official Splatoween Splatfests while she’d taken agent work full time so she probably doesn’t participate too much in those unless one of the other agents convince her to participate (She was Team Trick and Team Skeleton btw)
- And while during splat 1 you can bet she def went all out for the holiday, she also probably too busy to do it any more, which is why she goes all out for Halloween in the Smash Realm instead
- She’s watching scary movies, going trick or treating, and all that jazz!

Isabelle:
- Isabelle’s probably staying at the Smash House giving out candy to all the lil kiddos who come by 🍭
- She’ll also help host activities such as pumpkin carving, apple bobbing, and all those other little games.
- Someone tries scaring her but with one look at her sad little puppy eyes they probably feel absolutely terrible afterwards lmao
- As for her and Pichu’s costume…I’ll be revealing it very soon 😉

Pichu:
- As we know Pichu is hanging out with Sora the entire night!
- Pichu is 100% making Sora carry him around in that pumpkin just so he can surprise people by popping out of it 🎃
- At some point Pichu gets into a fight with a gang of ghost Pokémon, leading to him and Sora being the target of many ghostly tricks and schnanigans!

Zelda:
- Zelda’s probably hanging out with Peach and Samus for most of the night. Fhskdjf omg and you know for a fact that if they decide to do a group costumes, they are absolutely going to go all out on it!
- With Peach she’s probably going to be helping out with making various Halloween sweets to hand out to everyone.
- At some point she gets dragged into going to a haunted house and the entire time she’s probably hiding behind Samus. Some scare actor tries to jump out and scare her but one glare from Samus is enough to convince them otherwise.
Sora probably hurts himself after trying to throw his keyblade to make it fly then jump on it, but beyond that, they're probably okay lol. Someone else might have take a key to the head though

Silly thought, but Inkling convinces Joker to watch scary movies with her and a few others. Naturally he is dragging Ann along. He is unfazed by the movies but he can't say the same for Ann. She's clinging, burying herself into him and probably screaming in his ear. Should he be thanking Inkling or mad at her for putting him through said experience? He's smiling nonetheless

Also now I have the thought of a haunted house in my head. Whoever goes with Joker to it is definitely getting kicked out because he tries to rip the masks off the workers who wear them since it's so engrained in him to do

Sephiroth sees a bunch of Sephiroth cosplayers visiting the Smash House for trick-or-treating. Koopas, Toads, animal villagers, and more, so many Sephiroth costumes! Some are homemade and low budget while others are professionally made.

I can see Pit and Dark Pit competing to see who could get the most candy. Dark Pit likely hangs out with Roxas, while Pit is with Mega Man and Simon Belmont, who both Pit and MM managed to drag along with them. Roxas and Pittoo get into pulling pranks and causing mischief together!

Haunted houses do not scare the Pits at all. Pit still has fun while Dark Pit is pretty bored. Toon Link screams and runs, but it's out of fun and being in the spirit of things than actually being scared. I don't see the Pits really enjoying horror movies unless they're the cheesy B Movies. It isn't that they're terrified by horror movies; they just don't find them appealing.

After trick-or-treating is over, the Pits conclude their competition, take a handful of candy for themselves, and give the rest to the other kids in the Smash House. I don't see them keeping it all to themselves and eating it. Toon Link would totally eat all his candy in one go and suffer a bellyache in the morning.

I just pictured all the young fighters crying and begging for Simon to take them out, similar to this:

Captain Falcon would just hold a scary-move marathon with candies and halloween sweets lol. That or do a scary Halloween ride with his Blue Falcon being the tour vehicle.

Captain Falcon would just hold a scary-move marathon with candies and halloween sweets lol. That or do a scary Halloween ride with his Blue Falcon being the tour vehicle.
Fhsjfj what if Cap made the tour one of those hay rides, expect it’s just the Blue Falcon with big bundles of hay hastily shoved inside lol

This isn’t a Halloween related HC but the Halloween stuff made me think of it (mostly the Pyra making her own candies and Zelda making sweets with Peach), but some of the Smash Sisters teaching Ann how to make handmade chocolates because she promised Joker she’d make him some yes it was for Valentines but we don’t need to care about that lol

I can see her getting along quite well with some of the Smash ladies. Plus she needs some people to gossip with, maybe get ideas from on things she can do for Joker. Either that or she’s getting ideas on things he should be doing, some rather unrealistic

Wasn't planning on doing more Halloween doodles, but I had a brief bit of inspiration and quickly doodled this, so yeah here ya go
halloweenroxas.png

Wasn't planning on doing more Halloween doodles, but I had a brief bit of inspiration and quickly doodled this, so yeah here ya go
halloweenroxas.png
Dgsjfhd omg look at the vampy boi! Lol this is such a random detail to hyper fixate on but I love that his mask is on the opposite side of Sora’s 🎭

Dgsjfhd omg look at the vampy boi! Lol this is such a random detail to hyper fixate on but I love that his mask is on the opposite side of Sora’s 🎭
Lol that was done purposefully to mirror Sora. The colors of Sora's mask are also inverted for him. Sora has orange with green eye. Roxas has green with orange eye. That is the extent of thought my brain put in lol

I actually had two ideas for a Halloween form for Pit. The Cemetery Statue concept won out because I really wanted an opportunity to draw a spooky Pit. Fortunately, I just so happened to be RPing two angels! This idea is fun in that it's a Disney reference for a Disney reference!

Here's a quick concept before bedtime and Halloween ends!

It was the age of GARGOYLES.
GargoylePittoo.png
Someone is having fun this Halloween night! Dark Pit probably could pull off a slasher smile!

Hope y’all had a better Halloween than I did lol. Ended up having to deal with getting about 6 inches of snow dumped where I live and the sudden weather change making me pretty sick AGAIN ;-;

I would say my post would be delayed from this but luckily I’m caught up right now, but I will say it might be a bit slow if I do get some replies to make cuz man this hit me like a truck

Nah, yesterday was a huge pain in the butt for me, none of it Halloween-related. My quick drawing last night was a stress doodle.

Last edited:
Well in that case let me offer a silly out of context ss. For once it won't be Persona 5 related. Take a XC2 silly
image0.jpg

I think T’ink and Pit would be very concerned if Pyra started talking like that!

Cheering myself up with cute thoughts, I pictured Aster and Lil’ Hawk hiding under a table at Hyrule’s Fall Festival, sharing a pan of apple crisp that they snatched from said table, while poor Roxas looks for them.

If Pyra starts talking like that everyone should immediately go find Tora and drop kick him for teaching Pyra his weird ways

My Halloween was pretty decent! I dressed up, went to see a movie, and bought some candy for my friends 🍭 dgsjfhd should I have spent the night studying for my midterm instead? Lol Probably 😅

but since Halloween is over you know what that means…

Oh god no... First like 3 of my friends spamming me with this and now you've posted it. I will never escape this song for the next 2 months Dx

If Pyra starts talking like that everyone should immediately go find Tora and drop kick him for teaching Pyra his weird ways

Oh no imagine Melina getting this kind of lesson!

Poor Pyra when she’s told she’s lacking though!

Oh god no... First like 3 of my friends spamming me with this and now you've posted it. I will never escape this song for the next 2 months Dx
Mariah Carey is eternal 🙏 ❄️ 🎄

Fhsjflgdhdjf omg wait, this also means we’re nearing on the rp’s one year anniversary! Wow, I can’t believe it’s already been this long 🤯

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back